Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 16, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
LA_1201

my order was "cancelled", i didnt get an email or my money back, what the fuck is happenin?

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 17, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
kingzback

So, since i missed out on the original asap x BS collection and Karmaloop had a presale on them recently i ordered a tee. I believe it was like 3 weeks ago. AND EVERY SINGLE FKING DAY. they email me telling me my order still hasnt shipped. Did this happened to anyone?

Very sorry for all of the delays my dude. Unfortunately, our recent warehouse change has caused a bit of a set-back in regards to shipping new orders and we are still attempting to catch up to speed with everything. We can assure you that once the storm settles and the order volume returns to normal, this transition will have been well worth the wait as the quality of our shipping services will have increased tremendously. There's no doubt this has been a frustrating process for our customers and we appreciate any and all patience you can have with us while we work to get you your gear. Should you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to hit us up at 1-877-GOKARMA and speak with a rep about your order. Thanks.

well thank you. its been the longest wait ive ever for ANY online order. to this day, i am still getting emails about my item NOT being shipped.
July 17, 2012 @ 03:59 AM
Theron Allah

your being "GAF" for shopping on karmaloop

www.madeinjapan.us

July 17, 2012 @ 04:42 AM

Inactive

Karmaloop reaponding good job man. I was hesitant before with the whole sitaution with Ghxzt but it seems they have turned a new leaf
July 25, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
victoreyes55

lol... Karmaloop's aite. Hataz gonna hate!
July 25, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
LA_1201

the item i ordered was out of stock, got my money back but they never called or anything like they said they would smh disappointing, idk if ill order from them again

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 25, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
victoreyes55

If you're sick of karmaloop check out Stack Clothing http://www.stackclothing.com/

They got sick designs for low prices.. there's also a thread for em too

30% off right now on the website if you use this promocode at the end of your purchase: Ben30
July 25, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
kingzback

finally. after a month and a half. my order has been shipped. pretty satisfy on the speed of the delivery too. 1 more day and it was shipped yesterday.
July 25, 2012 @ 06:54 AM
Cheef

suspended

GAF FOR USING THE TERM "GAF"

sleep in concrete

u just used the term. nigga just ethered himself

USE REPCODE "HELLO20" TO GET 20% OFF KARMALOOP AND PLNDR

July 27, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
WavyShogun

Yeah shit happened to me on that 09 supreme camp flannel they had on sale real quick. So me seeing an oppurtunity to reak in mad $$$$$$ I was like instacawp so I bought 5 dem bitches but 4-5 days went past and they ain't ship even though I picked overnight shipping nay'saying. So what you gotta do is call 845-259-2245 got the number from a homie over at Loop instantly puts you through to file a complaint.

Hope it helped playboi smile

That's our bad. Not sure when you attempted to place this order but it sounds like this was while we were still partnered with our old warehouse who constantly slacked on processing orders which is why we had to move on to bigger and better things. We've recently switched to our new warehouse in Kentucky which is still catching up to speed after this massive transition but once they are all caught up we're confident they will be on their game. Hit us up if anything, 1-877-GOKARMA. Thanks.

Where at in Kentucky......hiring?
July 27, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
$$$$$

@karmaloop

Why you fuck over my nigga Ghost tho? Y'all wrong for that. Nigga ain't cheat. Y'all mad cause he stuntin on y'all with his Mags. Fuck you bitch niggas.
July 27, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
PKdaGod

karmaloop fell off - PK

Please login first to reply.