Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 13, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
kingzback

So, since i missed out on the original asap x BS collection and Karmaloop had a presale on them recently i ordered a tee. I believe it was like 3 weeks ago. AND EVERY SINGLE FKING DAY. they email me telling me my order still hasnt shipped. Did this happened to anyone?
July 13, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
"MERCY"

Karmaloop...

July 13, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
Jvlv

that gif LOOOOOOOL
July 13, 2012 @ 07:09 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

title should read: Shopping At Karmaloop Is GAF

:)

July 13, 2012 @ 07:43 AM
LA_1201

i ordered something on july 1st, hasnt been shipped yet but a few days ago i got an email sayin they movin their warehouse to tennessee or some shit which is why its takin them a while to ship

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 13, 2012 @ 07:46 AM
BTD

your being "GAF" for shopping on karmaloop

Black Panther member

July 13, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
lghtshdws

i ordered the same shirt a few days ago and havent got a shipping email. now regretting on ordering it.

instagram: cdotphotography

July 13, 2012 @ 11:43 AM
PKdaGod

GAF FOR USING THE TERM "GAF"

sleep in concrete
July 13, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
WE DONDA.

nobody fucks with karmaloop anymore, especially since they screwed my dude ghost over.
July 13, 2012 @ 02:20 PM
Hellah Fresh

nobody fucks with karmaloop anymore, especially since they screwed my dude ghost over.

what happen to that dude?
July 13, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
Torch

Yeah last time I ordered it took 3-4 days to get a shipping notification
July 13, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
BIGOH

karmaloop is moving there warehouse so there backed up on like 1000+ orders chill

WTB NOTHING

July 13, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
BKBROWN

only problem with karmaloop was it took a long time for me to receive my paypal payment from them about a month ago

you just gotta tweet one of them KL people and the situation will be handled cool

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 14, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
BIGOH

just call

WTB NOTHING

July 14, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
wehatelondon

suspended

whats another site then....

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 14, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
kingzback

lol. guys. i want that tee. not trynna spend 80$ on ebay. it was tempting that it had it on retail price. and this is also my first order ever on karmaloop so idk if this shit is normal
July 16, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
karmaloop

i ordered the same shirt a few days ago and havent got a shipping email. now regretting on ordering it.

Hey, no reason to regret your purchase! We just moved to a new and improved warehouse because we out grew our last one. We can check in on your order and have a customer relations manager personally email you your tracking info. Please email lauren.berardino@karmaloopsupport.com with your order number so we can help you out right away. Thanks!
July 16, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
karmaloop

Yeah shit happened to me on that 09 supreme camp flannel they had on sale real quick. So me seeing an oppurtunity to reak in mad $$$$$$ I was like instacawp so I bought 5 dem bitches but 4-5 days went past and they ain't ship even though I picked overnight shipping nay'saying. So what you gotta do is call 845-259-2245 got the number from a homie over at Loop instantly puts you through to file a complaint.

Hope it helped playboi smile

If you placed this order during our warehouse move, you should not have been able to select next day shipping as we disabled that option from the website since we had shipping delays. 845-259-2245 is not the number to call if you have a complaint or problem with your order. Please call our customer service line at 877-GO-KARMA (877-465-2762). We apologize for any misunderstanding or problem. We'd be more than happy to help you out and hook you up!
July 16, 2012 @ 05:56 PM
Soul Rize

Yeah shit happened to me on that 09 supreme camp flannel they had on sale real quick. So me seeing an oppurtunity to reak in mad $$$$$$ I was like instacawp so I bought 5 dem bitches but 4-5 days went past and they ain't ship even though I picked overnight shipping nay'saying. So what you gotta do is call 845-259-2245 got the number from a homie over at Loop instantly puts you through to file a complaint.

If you placed this order during our warehouse move, you should not have been able to select next day shipping as we disabled that option from the website since we had shipping delays. 845-259-2245 is not the number to call if you have a complaint or problem with your order. Please call our customer service line at 877-GO-KARMA (877-465-2762). We apologize for any misunderstanding or problem. We'd be more than happy to help you out and hook you up!

karmaloop lurking on HB :O

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

July 16, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
almondania

Ive made 16 orders from Kloop ranging from 1-12 things, nothing has ever got fucked up, longest it took to get to my house was 3 days. Returns department always accepts my shit too. I love that site.
July 16, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
karmaloop

So, since i missed out on the original asap x BS collection and Karmaloop had a presale on them recently i ordered a tee. I believe it was like 3 weeks ago. AND EVERY SINGLE FKING DAY. they email me telling me my order still hasnt shipped. Did this happened to anyone?

Very sorry for all of the delays my dude. Unfortunately, our recent warehouse change has caused a bit of a set-back in regards to shipping new orders and we are still attempting to catch up to speed with everything. We can assure you that once the storm settles and the order volume returns to normal, this transition will have been well worth the wait as the quality of our shipping services will have increased tremendously. There's no doubt this has been a frustrating process for our customers and we appreciate any and all patience you can have with us while we work to get you your gear. Should you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to hit us up at 1-877-GOKARMA and speak with a rep about your order. Thanks.
July 16, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
karmaloop

karmaloop is moving there warehouse so there backed up on like 1000+ orders chill

you work for karmaloop i guess? can you give them a message? tell them that they are all a bunch of fucking idiots. they have trouble counting up to 2. i ordered 2 of something once but only one came. and i kept going back and forth with the fucking customer service and they never heard of the number 2. they had no clue what to do.

We beg to differ. However, we do apologize for any problems you've had with us in the past and most definitely understand your frustrations with shipping errors like these. That being said, it is because of these errors why we recently went through a massive warehouse change to improve our services. Our previous warehouse company constantly committed such mistakes, like what happened with your order, and left us no choice but to take our business elsewhere in attempts to restore customer faith in our company. We value our shoppers as much as we value the culture we represent (A LOT) and we hope in the future you will give us another chance to swag out your wardrobe. Should you have any other questions or concerns feel free to call us at 1-877-GOKARMA. Thanks.
July 16, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
Legit Shit

I want my wardrobe swagged out..

upthefunk

July 16, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
karmaloop

only problem with karmaloop was it took a long time for me to receive my paypal payment from them about a month ago

you just gotta tweet one of them KL people and the situation will be handled cool

Our apologies for any delay in getting you your PayPal money. While yes, you can always tweet questions to our Twitter customer service handle, @KarmaloopHelp, it can also be a much faster and effective solution to give our customer service reps a shout by calling 1-877-GOKARMA. This way your issue can be looked into and resolved immediately over the phone. In any case, good looks on the feedback! Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
July 16, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
karmaloop

Yeah last time I ordered it took 3-4 days to get a shipping notification

We feel your pain and want you to know this is exactly why we recently moved to a new warehouse company to handle shipping our orders. We have no doubt that this change will boost our shipping time frames up a serious notch, as well as decrease the amount of shipping errors drastically. Overall, the services that will result from this transition are sure to keep our shoppers satisfied and looking fresh. Hit us up with any other questions at 1-877-GOKARMA. Thanks.
July 16, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
Dat1Dude562

I ordered something yesterday and I got a shipping notification today. Its always been like that for me.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

July 16, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
LA_1201

damn i wouldve already had the shirt by now but im still waiting on it to be shipped

edit: i got on to karmaloop to see if the status changed and it did, it was fucking cancelled

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 16, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
karmaloop

That's our bad. Not sure when you attempted to place this order but it sounds like this was while we were still partnered with our old warehouse who constantly slacked on processing orders which is why we had to move on to bigger and better things. We've recently switched to our new warehouse in Kentucky which is still catching up to speed after this massive transition but once they are all caught up we're confident they will be on their game. Hit us up if anything, 1-877-GOKARMA. Thanks.
July 16, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
karmaloop

Ive made 16 orders from Kloop ranging from 1-12 things, nothing has ever got fucked up, longest it took to get to my house was 3 days. Returns department always accepts my shit too. I love that site.

That's what's up!! Good looks on the feedback!
July 16, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
karmaloop

I want my wardrobe swagged out..

Then you've come to the right place! Hit us up! 1-877-GOKARMA

Please login first to reply.