Facebook thirst and whiteknights

July 18, 2012 @ 00:02:56
lol @ these internet niggas deciphering how to talk to a bitch
July 18, 2012 @ 00:35:59

this shit right here is my favorite. niggas out here simpin and somehow that shit clicks to them and they're trashin the bitch
July 18, 2012 @ 01:17:31
Originally posted by Inactive User

this shit right here is my favorite. niggas out here simpin and somehow that shit clicks to them and they're trashin the bitch

Oh god that shits funny .... Damn this thread is gold

Fly on little wing

July 18, 2012 @ 01:30:11
chilifritos

big ups for blessing this thread
July 18, 2012 @ 03:46:52

View the smaller images in another tab so you can zoom in .
July 18, 2012 @ 03:55:39

Oh god that shits funny .... Damn this thread is gold

LOL...Lame Lance *Deceased
July 18, 2012 @ 03:58:12
@justinslayer damn that bitch is too dumb ?)

:)

July 18, 2012 @ 06:02:28

She's 24 years old typing like that ...
July 18, 2012 @ 06:14:32

fucking shame did that bitch graduate college or did she pull a kanye west, do niggas really strive for bitches like this? ill just take my Vashties and Aleali Mays and Brandee Browns.

:)

July 18, 2012 @ 07:31:52

fucking shame did that bitch graduate college or did she pull a kanye west, do niggas really strive for bitches like this? ill just take my Vashties and Aleali Mays and Brandee Browns.

She still lives with her Mother and Grandmother , lol .

I remember when she dropped out and got her GED the next 2-3 years , i highly doubt she went to college .

What type of dude what's a female who sits on her ass all day and post nonsense on a social networking site ?
July 18, 2012 @ 08:25:36
i click like but never simp publicly, and that's only with chicks i have a realistic chance of getting with. You gotta let girls earn your props.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

July 18, 2012 @ 15:38:46
I hate when people say lms.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 18, 2012 @ 15:46:50

Inactive User

July 18, 2012 @ 16:30:38

lol'd @ "ass ass and more ass"
DEAD @ "#ImDone"
July 18, 2012 @ 16:44:41
I hate when people say lms.

This girl i knew from school inboxed me telling me that she's got some new photos out as if she's some model or something . I'm like "that's cool" and she tells me "yo , go like and comment on my pictures" then i asked her "for what?" and she's like "idk just like and comment on them"

Girls who post pictures like the ones Chili posted in here are usually the ones with low self esteem or daddy issues, no self respecting girl i know or knew posted pictures and statuses like that .

This is why it's so easy for a female to cheat these days , your girl could get mad at you for something you did to her and ask you for a "break" . Meanwhile , during that break she's on fb choosing from over 100 thirsty dudes that she could fuck in an instant behind your back .

One of the main reasons why i don't plan on getting into a serious committed relationship until I'm over 25 .

We're conditioned to believe that girls are innocent , trustworthy , and "good" , don't fall for that .
July 18, 2012 @ 16:56:31

I'm not even the type of dude to point out insignificant shit but white girl got some FUCKED eyebrows. Lookin like Anthony Davis side bitch.

God damn.

DEAD.

Ratchet ass bitches STAY LOSING! Bang bang!

July 18, 2012 @ 17:09:07
ylanx" data-post="http://hypebeast.com/forums/post/3557552">

July 21, 2012 @ 19:44:11

She still lives with her Mother and Grandmother , lol .

I remember when she dropped out and got her GED the next 2-3 years , i highly doubt she went to college .

What type of dude what's a female who sits on her ass all day and post nonsense on a social networking site ?
Dudes that want that female. (Invalid img) =frail ass thirsty niggas

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

July 21, 2012 @ 19:55:47

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 21, 2012 @ 20:29:08
^lmaoooo smfh

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 21, 2012 @ 21:28:55
That last guy.... Probably kingzeek on his newfound "swag" trynna lose his virginity
July 21, 2012 @ 22:59:42

Damn. Couldn't even finish reading that first comment. The level of thirst, corniness and bitchnigganess was too shameful to even glance at.
July 21, 2012 @ 23:33:29

this needs more attention. if there was anything more simp than this i dont even know.
July 21, 2012 @ 23:35:58

this needs more attention. if there was anything more simp than this i dont even know.

If he bought her a condo & her boyfriend was fucking her in it everyday while he could only fap to her facebook pics

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 21, 2012 @ 23:37:07

This is so fucked up it's not even funny. I feel bad for this nigga. Fuck was he thinking.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

July 21, 2012 @ 23:55:19
Unless she's fucking this Charm dude in secrecy and Rod don't know lol

I would let a girl go if some guy was buying her shit unless he was just some Gay "BFF" or hers who views her as family. No sane, straight guy should be buying cars for no reason like this.
July 22, 2012 @ 02:04:14

What type of cuckold shit is this ?
July 22, 2012 @ 02:07:20
Fuck I have to get my magnifying glass out for the majority of this thread's pics.
July 22, 2012 @ 02:08:07
Fuck I have to get my magnifying glass out for the majority of this thread's pics.

worth it though. this shit has me dead.
Please login first to reply.
x