Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 18, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@justinslayer damn that bitch is too dumb confused

:)

July 18, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
justinslayer

She's 24 years old typing like that ...
July 18, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

fucking shame did that bitch graduate college or did she pull a kanye west, do niggas really strive for bitches like this? ill just take my Vashties and Aleali Mays and Brandee Browns.

July 18, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
justinslayer

fucking shame did that bitch graduate college or did she pull a kanye west, do niggas really strive for bitches like this? ill just take my Vashties and Aleali Mays and Brandee Browns.

She still lives with her Mother and Grandmother , lol .

I remember when she dropped out and got her GED the next 2-3 years , i highly doubt she went to college .

What type of dude what's a female who sits on her ass all day and post nonsense on a social networking site ?
July 18, 2012 @ 08:25 AM
Koven

i click like but never simp publicly, and that's only with chicks i have a realistic chance of getting with. You gotta let girls earn your props.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

July 18, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
JStorm803

I hate when people say lms.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 18, 2012 @ 03:46 PM

Inactive

July 18, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
justinslayer

lol'd @ "ass ass and more ass"
DEAD @ "#ImDone"
July 18, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
justinslayer

I hate when people say lms.

This girl i knew from school inboxed me telling me that she's got some new photos out as if she's some model or something . I'm like "that's cool" and she tells me "yo , go like and comment on my pictures" then i asked her "for what?" and she's like "idk just like and comment on them"

Girls who post pictures like the ones Chili posted in here are usually the ones with low self esteem or daddy issues, no self respecting girl i know or knew posted pictures and statuses like that .

This is why it's so easy for a female to cheat these days , your girl could get mad at you for something you did to her and ask you for a "break" . Meanwhile , during that break she's on fb choosing from over 100 thirsty dudes that she could fuck in an instant behind your back .

One of the main reasons why i don't plan on getting into a serious committed relationship until I'm over 25 .

We're conditioned to believe that girls are innocent , trustworthy , and "good" , don't fall for that .
July 18, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
Switching2My2011Acct

I'm not even the type of dude to point out insignificant shit but white girl got some FUCKED eyebrows. Lookin like Anthony Davis side bitch.

God damn.

DEAD.

Ratchet ass bitches STAY LOSING! Bang bang!

July 18, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
RAREakuma

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 21, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
Soul Rize

She still lives with her Mother and Grandmother , lol .

I remember when she dropped out and got her GED the next 2-3 years , i highly doubt she went to college .

What type of dude what's a female who sits on her ass all day and post nonsense on a social networking site ?
Dudes that want that female. =frail ass thirsty niggas

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

July 21, 2012 @ 07:55 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 21, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
D

^lmaoooo smfh
July 21, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
Pantic

That last guy.... Probably kingzeek on his newfound "swag" trynna lose his virginity
July 21, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
BuddyOmar

Damn. Couldn't even finish reading that first comment. The level of thirst, corniness and bitchnigganess was too shameful to even glance at.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 21, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
susej

this needs more attention. if there was anything more simp than this i dont even know.
July 21, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
AndreLutherKing

this needs more attention. if there was anything more simp than this i dont even know.

If he bought her a condo & her boyfriend was fucking her in it everyday while he could only fap to her facebook pics

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 21, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
DreamCast

This is so fucked up it's not even funny. I feel bad for this nigga. Fuck was he thinking.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

July 21, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
Izuna

Unless she's fucking this Charm dude in secrecy and Rod don't know lol

I would let a girl go if some guy was buying her shit unless he was just some Gay "BFF" or hers who views her as family. No sane, straight guy should be buying cars for no reason like this.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

July 22, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
justinslayer

What type of cuckold shit is this ?
July 22, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
teows

Fuck I have to get my magnifying glass out for the majority of this thread's pics.
July 22, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
Black Dave

Fuck I have to get my magnifying glass out for the majority of this thread's pics.

worth it though. this shit has me dead.
July 22, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
Miles_Morales

While I hate guys simping on the internet, I hate these attention seeking jail-bait chicks that posts shit like this. Cute middle schooler I know got snatched on July 4th. had over 1200 friends on FB, smh.
July 22, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

While I hate guys simping on the internet, I hate these attention seeking jail-bait chicks that posts shit like this. Cute middle schooler I know got snatched on July 4th. had over 1200 friends on FB, smh.

someone kidnapped her?

July 22, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Miles_Morales

someone kidnapped her?

real talk. She was found in this guys house a few weeks later, he was a child "photographer". Police busted in on some CSI shit. Was still alive though.
July 22, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

someone kidnapped her?

real talk. She was found in this guys house a few weeks later, he was a child "photographer". Police busted in on some CSI shit. Was still alive though.

Smh the reason. If i have a daughter she wont be on facebook or any new social network shit thats out, these lil girls out here are G.O.T.O.S.

July 22, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
AndreLutherKing

Another thing I hate is when bitches post pics on facebook saying 'no makeup' just so some thirsty ass nigga will compliment like 'You are beautiful without it'

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 22, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
JStorm803

Another thing I hate is when bitches post pics on facebook saying 'no makeup' just so some thirsty ass nigga will compliment like 'You are beautiful without it'

This.

Or when girls post up 10+ pictures/ 10+ statuses a day, it's like they need validation.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 22, 2012 @ 08:46 PM

Inactive

Just seen this retarded shit on facebook

Open the picture in another window/tab if you wanna see it better.

The bitch that posted is ugly as fuck in the face so she posts pictures of her big ass titties and ass everyday for attention and she idolizes strippers like Blac Chyna.
(The pictures is Blac Chyna and Tyga and Chyna is pregnant with his baby I guess)

Please login first to reply.