July 15, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
chilifritos

Chick i posted above has a crazy booty though , but i still wouldn't simp for it .

not gonna lie, i'd swallow my pride and simp on her

Simp for what ? Obviously she's easy so why waste your time ?

On srs note though , if you simp to girls who post pictures similar to this then you must have no game .
July 15, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
chilifritos

lol

Dem thighs got some meat on them , and lol @ that dude typing that .

If you want the pussy give her signs that you do , girls like foreplay and challenges not simps .

I feel like making a group on FB where everyone around the US can join in an discuss this shit and start exposing these bitch boys , I'm pretty sure there's others who thinks this way .
July 15, 2012 @ 06:26 PM
slrknows

Postin simp shit also destroys any chance of you getting the girl in the picture you commented on
July 15, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

$900 im fucking done.

:)

July 15, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
FLVMINCO

The thirst is real for 900$

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

July 15, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
Daws

900 dinnars *muerto*
July 15, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
1973 tha Kami

Lemme Put Y'all on : http://lamelance.com/

July 15, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
Coreey

Seen a girl post this on instagram lol
July 15, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
DaPark

"Can I now
So u want money"
Dead @ that alien language

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

July 15, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
D

Chick i posted above has a crazy booty though , but i still wouldn't simp for it .

On srs note though , if you simp to girls who post pictures similar to this then you must have no game .

my dude, you know people around here smackin that? i never see that girl around..im trynna find her doe lol
July 15, 2012 @ 10:24 PM
Lew

lol @ this dude

How do you know if she's easy? you know her? while there is a correlation with sluts and girls who post pictures like that nothing is for certain.

And i'd put in a little extra effort to smash that, because i know she got thirsty dudes lined up waiting, anyone saying otherwise is gay
July 17, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
AndreLutherKing

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 17, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
loop

god this makes me so angry
July 17, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
JStorm803

I know I'm not the only one that sees this but you guys know on FB when a girl puts a pic up that she doesn't really like and there's about 40 guys all saying the same thing..? "You are beautiful" "You shouldn't feel that way" "Random poetic bs" "girl u iz too fine"

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 17, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
GW

^^ seeing that shit on FB irks the fuck outta me
July 17, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
nycxeric

lol @ this dude

How do you know if she's easy? you know her? while there is a correlation with sluts and girls who post pictures like that nothing is for certain.

And i'd put in a little extra effort to smash that, because i know she got thirsty dudes lined up waiting, anyone saying otherwise is gay

chilifritos keepin it g wit u doe fam...simpin aint gon get u nowhere wit a slut like that! you gotta be on some alpha shit, you cant just be sayin what every other nigga gon say, "you so gorgeous baby" "dam ur cute, where u from" "u mad pretty" see what im saying?? that shits lame, leave the simpin to the Pinoys on Tumblr

death before simp
July 17, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
AndreLutherKing

chilifritos keepin it g wit u doe fam...simpin aint gon get u nowhere wit a slut like that! you gotta be on some alpha shit, you cant just be sayin what every other nigga gon say, "you so gorgeous baby" "dam ur cute, where u from" "u mad pretty" see what im saying?? that shits lame, leave the simpin to the Pinoys on Tumblr

death before simp

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 17, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
Ferdi

chilifritos

big ups for blessing this thread
July 17, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
blake

that booty pic is from a model stephanie santiago http://stephsdope.tumblr.com/page/2
July 17, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
RAREakuma

death before simp

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 17, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
Lew

lol @ this dude

death before simp
And she got a bunch of alpha niggas hitting her up on her fb message saying "lets fuck" and "you wanna fuck" it goes both ways. You gotta have that foreign game she's not used to, not saying these bitches are hard to fuck but they've seen everything trust me.
July 17, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
RAREakuma

lol @ this dude

death before simp
And she got a bunch of alpha niggas hitting her up on her fb message saying "lets fuck" and "you wanna fuck" it goes both ways. You gotta have that foreign game she's not used to, not saying these bitches are hard to fuck but they've seen everything trust me.

Imagine if this bitch were to see this argument going on about how to hit on her...

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 17, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
Juki

the Natalie Dior thirst I can understand cool

Doubleclutchhoops.com

July 17, 2012 @ 11:52 PM
xdylanx

July 18, 2012 @ 12:02 AM

Inactive

lol @ these internet niggas deciphering how to talk to a bitch
July 18, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
Black Dave

this shit right here is my favorite. niggas out here simpin and somehow that shit clicks to them and they're trashin the bitch
July 18, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
No Fuxx Given

this shit right here is my favorite. niggas out here simpin and somehow that shit clicks to them and they're trashin the bitch

Oh god that shits funny .... Damn this thread is gold

Fly on little wing

July 18, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
KingPin

chilifritos

big ups for blessing this thread
July 18, 2012 @ 03:46 AM
justinslayer

View the smaller images in another tab so you can zoom in .
July 18, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
totalespionage

Oh god that shits funny .... Damn this thread is gold

LOL...Lame Lance *Deceased

Please login first to reply.