Facebook thirst and whiteknights

July 14, 2012 @ 23:04:06
please post more

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

July 15, 2012 @ 00:12:36

lol
July 15, 2012 @ 00:42:26
I just can't fuck with Facebook anymore cause of Simp ass fuckboys but I can't delete that shit cause I have too much fun making fun of these niggas

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 15, 2012 @ 06:23:53
Chick i posted above has a crazy booty though , but i still wouldn't simp for it .

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
not gonna lie, i'd swallow my pride and simp on her
July 15, 2012 @ 06:25:47
^^ id eat her puss and ass. smokeyface

:)

July 15, 2012 @ 18:16:04
Chick i posted above has a crazy booty though , but i still wouldn't simp for it .

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

Simp for what ? Obviously she's easy so why waste your time ?

On srs note though , if you simp to girls who post pictures similar to this then you must have no game .
July 15, 2012 @ 18:21:37

lol

Dem thighs got some meat on them , and lol @ that dude typing that .

If you want the pussy give her signs that you do , girls like foreplay and challenges not simps .

I feel like making a group on FB where everyone around the US can join in an discuss this shit and start exposing these bitch boys , I'm pretty sure there's others who thinks this way .
July 15, 2012 @ 18:26:21
Postin simp shit also destroys any chance of you getting the girl in the picture you commented on
July 15, 2012 @ 18:36:59
$900 im fucking done.

:)

July 15, 2012 @ 18:44:36
The thirst is real for 900$

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

July 15, 2012 @ 19:32:51
900 dinnars *muerto*
July 15, 2012 @ 19:34:36
Originally posted by Inactive User
Lemme Put Y'all on : http://lamelance.com/

July 15, 2012 @ 20:20:47
Seen a girl post this on instagram lol
July 15, 2012 @ 20:27:38
"Can I now
So u want money"
Dead @ that alien language

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

July 15, 2012 @ 20:49:01

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

On srs note though , if you simp to girls who post pictures similar to this then you must have no game .

my dude, you know people around here smackin that? i never see that girl around..im trynna find her doe lol
July 15, 2012 @ 22:24:39

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

lol @ this dude

How do you know if she's easy? you know her? while there is a correlation with sluts and girls who post pictures like that nothing is for certain.

And i'd put in a little extra effort to smash that, because i know she got thirsty dudes lined up waiting, anyone saying otherwise is gay
July 17, 2012 @ 01:15:20

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 17, 2012 @ 01:57:18
god this makes me so angry
July 17, 2012 @ 03:10:27
I know I'm not the only one that sees this but you guys know on FB when a girl puts a pic up that she doesn't really like and there's about 40 guys all saying the same thing..? "You are beautiful" "You shouldn't feel that way" "Random poetic bs" "girl u iz too fine"

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

July 17, 2012 @ 18:15:03
^^ seeing that shit on FB irks the fuck outta me
July 17, 2012 @ 18:39:25
(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img) not gonna lie, i'd swallow my pride and simp on her

lol @ this dude

How do you know if she's easy? you know her? while there is a correlation with sluts and girls who post pictures like that nothing is for certain.

And i'd put in a little extra effort to smash that, because i know she got thirsty dudes lined up waiting, anyone saying otherwise is gay

chilifritos keepin it g wit u doe fam...simpin aint gon get u nowhere wit a slut like that! you gotta be on some alpha shit, you cant just be sayin what every other nigga gon say, "you so gorgeous baby" "dam ur cute, where u from" "u mad pretty" see what im saying?? that shits lame, leave the simpin to the Pinoys on Tumblr

death before simp
July 17, 2012 @ 18:53:35
chilifritos keepin it g wit u doe fam...simpin aint gon get u nowhere wit a slut like that! you gotta be on some alpha shit, you cant just be sayin what every other nigga gon say, "you so gorgeous baby" "dam ur cute, where u from" "u mad pretty" see what im saying?? that shits lame, leave the simpin to the Pinoys on Tumblr

death before simp

July 17, 2012 @ 19:01:56
chilifritos

big ups for blessing this thread
July 17, 2012 @ 19:16:50
that booty pic is from a model stephanie santiago http://stephsdope.tumblr.com/page/2
July 17, 2012 @ 19:19:57

death before simp
July 17, 2012 @ 19:29:02
(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)

lol @ this dude

death before simp
And she got a bunch of alpha niggas hitting her up on her fb message saying "lets fuck" and "you wanna fuck" it goes both ways. You gotta have that foreign game she's not used to, not saying these bitches are hard to fuck but they've seen everything trust me.
July 17, 2012 @ 19:44:57
(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)(Invalid img)

lol @ this dude

death before simp
And she got a bunch of alpha niggas hitting her up on her fb message saying "lets fuck" and "you wanna fuck" it goes both ways. You gotta have that foreign game she's not used to, not saying these bitches are hard to fuck but they've seen everything trust me.

Imagine if this bitch were to see this argument going on about how to hit on her...
July 17, 2012 @ 22:36:28
the Natalie Dior thirst I can understand smokeyface

Doubleclutchhoops.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 17, 2012 @ 23:52:28
Please login first to reply.
x