FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
July 13, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
chilifritos

Bottom line fuck these bitches and when you fuck them try to crush their ovaries . .
That's the only way you're going to teach bitches in this generation a lesson , ever since facebook , myspace , sconex etc came out , all that shit has showed us as Males what Females are capable of .

Now i see why they had restrictions back in the days towards Women , this shits getting out of hand .
July 13, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
valleyla

I'm swearing up and down that that David dude is mentally disabled on the real.
July 13, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
chilifritos

Some more pics of Miss Natalie since I'm horny as fuck at the moment , haha .

July 13, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
chilifritos

Turns out she deleted her accounts just now , huh i wonder what happened ...

It would be a coincidence if she's finally came to her senses as we speak about her in here .
July 13, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Damn that body stupid doe. lmao i know it hurt niggas to not say they wanna fuck to her, but instead talking nicely like they wanna be friends. Aye where this bitch live B?

It would be a coincidence if she's finally came to her senses as we speak about her in here .

Bruh did you link her to this thread lol?

:)

July 13, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
internet

I'm not even the type of dude to point out insignificant shit but white girl got some FUCKED eyebrows. Lookin like Anthony Davis side bitch.

God damn.
July 13, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
chilifritos

Damn that body stupid doe. lmao i know it hurt niggas to not say they wanna fuck to her, but instead talking nicely like they wanna be friends. Aye where this bitch live B?

Bruh did you link her to this thread lol?

She's Dominican , them african roots did her good as you can see haha . She's from Rhode Island but she chills in New York and New Jersey time from time .

And nah i didn't link her lol , she actually has no problem with people sharing her pics around .
I only talked to her a few times but my friend Julian says that she does some freaky shit when around her friends.
July 13, 2012 @ 05:05 AM
chilifritos

I'm not even the type of dude to point out insignificant shit but white girl got some FUCKED eyebrows. Lookin like Anthony Davis side bitch.

God damn.

Chick looks gross .
July 13, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
susej

^^ niggas go crazy over some titties though, sad stuff
July 13, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
chilifritos

^^ niggas go crazy over some titties though, sad stuff

You know the thirst is real when they can't tell when a chick is using a push up bra .
July 13, 2012 @ 05:26 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i wish i still had my facebook to capture some of these lulz.

July 13, 2012 @ 05:28 AM

Inactive

@chilifritos Her ass suprised MOAR PICS!
July 13, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
FLVMINCO

Yo ol girl from Rhode Island got one big bell pepper ass nose doe.

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

July 13, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

July 13, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
valleyla

July 13, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
chilifritos

Unbelievable .
July 13, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
chilifritos

I'm pretty sure noone cares about her nose at this point , lol .
July 13, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
FLVMINCO

I'm pretty sure noone cares about her nose at this point , lol .

True b, I was just looking at her face and that shit jumped at me lol

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

July 13, 2012 @ 05:53 AM

Inactive

yes
July 13, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
chilifritos

yes

The thirst , obey it .

July 13, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
dizii

chilifritos, you are doing HB mad justice right now, bruh.
July 13, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lol i wont lie i would do some freak shit with her doe! cool, imma sucker for a phat ass.

July 13, 2012 @ 06:27 AM
LA_1201

ay that bitch bad doe

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 13, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
DarthVader

those pics tho cool
July 13, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
thatkidcisco

One of my boys is kind of like this. Everytime he gets a new gf he's always posting about how much he loves her and how important she is to him, then she ends up breaking up with him and he'll post like 50 youtube videos of sad break up songs and say shit like "I lost the most important thing in the world today". This one time he even recorded himself singing to his ex cuz she broke up with him, but he took it down quick. And he does this with every girl. Nobody takes him serious anymore.
July 13, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
chilifritos

One of my boys is kind of like this. Everytime he gets a new gf he's always posting about how much he loves her and how important she is to him, then she ends up breaking up with him and he'll post like 50 youtube videos of sad break up songs and say shit like "I lost the most important thing in the world today". This one time he even recorded himself singing to his ex cuz she broke up with him, but he took it down quick. And he does this with every girl. Nobody takes him serious anymore.

He had no business getting with a girl in the first place .
Honestly , if you're younger than 25 what's the point of a relationship ?
Do they really think they're going to marry this girl ?
July 13, 2012 @ 06:52 AM
chilifritos

lol i wont lie i would do some freak shit with her doe! cool, imma sucker for a phat ass.

You're Afro Brazilian right ?
Must be in the genes my friend , lol .
July 13, 2012 @ 06:56 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Well it depends though if she is mature and knows what she wants to do with her life and has already started on her path and im in the same mind state and im on my path and im focused and not concerned about shit like clothes, cars money and all that other bullshit all the time then hell yeah i could plan on marrying her since im under 20. But on the other hand i use to date a bitch who was dating a nigga in nyc though email that she never meet saying she loves him and cant wait to be with him in 2years and wanting to marry him, but she was sucking my dick at the same time, so its goes half and half.
edit: your friends sound like a frail attached lil nigga. cool

You're Afro Brazilian right ?
Must be in the genes my friend , lol .

Yeah.

July 13, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
RiFF RaFF

i'm in the sahara right now. thirst my ninjas

Be about it

July 13, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
thatkidcisco

I don't even know what goes through his head to be honest. He's 22 and he's been dating this 16 year old. To make long story short, she was going out with some other creeper kid on our city basketball league team, and he stole her from him, started talking mad shit to the other dude just because she told him too, lost some respect on that one. Today she broke up with him, changed his fb status and 3 hours later they were back together. Started posting all this sad shit on fb. But yeah he thinks every girl is the one until he moves on to the next one. Has attachment issues I'm guessing.

Please login first to reply.