October 24, 2012 @ 12:01 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

came straight with the heater

God dam this bitch insecure about her nice as body..smh...bitches be dumb but that makes the game easier.cool

Insecure Hot bitches that dont think their hot...god dam i love life

She's using a push up bra .

still fine doe, beech accepted my add

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

October 24, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
traggi

October 25, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
Fibrelight

Some hoe just posted this on Facebook

October 25, 2012 @ 01:18 PM
Mr_Chukes

oh, shes got great tits

and can hold a cute face

but it had to be done

This is a time I'd say I'd smash. Wouldn't thirst though.
October 25, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
Izuna

Girls who do this are corny as fuck.

Oh Hell no. This bitch is barely a 6, and thats on a good day. And she has the nerve to post a screenshot of her rejecting some dude like she bad or some shit. I hope this bitch ain't waiting for some dude who looks like Breezy to ask her out. Shit ain't gonna happen b.

Barely a 6? Nigga, 5 is average, this fat bitch is like a 2, some fucking nerve, shit like this bugs me.

yall niggas call this a 2 or a 6? THIS IS A FUCKING MONSTER... FUCKING CHERNOBYL FUCKED UP DNA ASS LOOKING GIRL

Got damn whiteknights giving fat chicks an ego boost .
There's no hope for the next generation .

lmao 4chan was mobbing on the guy with the fucked up hair yesterday for being such a White Knight. They plan to run him off the internet soon

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

October 25, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
traggi

So this nigga just cut himself out of any big titties in his near future. Smart.
October 26, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
from02hero

Not gonna lie I was staring at her tits for a while before I read that shit

them boobs though.....

IG:From0twohero

October 26, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
slytendencies

them boobs though.....

God damn, would destroy this hoe if I knew her in real life, added her on Facebook doe, hold old is she?
October 26, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
Jollibee.

them boobs though.....

God damn, would destroy this hoe if I knew her in real life, added her on Facebook doe, hold old is she?

October 26, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
slytendencies

them boobs though.....

Srs or just trolling?
October 26, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
Chief Keef

his name though.
October 26, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

One thing this thread highlights though is how girls act in general in society. It's not even as an extreme of a generalisation anymore. SO many girls take these provocative pictures, it begs the question, who for exactly?

They act like they were near nothing to parties and take dirty pictures 'Because they like it' or for equally stupid reasons, seriously alot of girls are too indecent
October 26, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
Jay Z

One thing this thread highlights though is how girls act in general in society. It's not even as an extreme of a generalisation anymore. SO many girls take these provocative pictures, it begs the question, who for exactly?

They act like they were near nothing to parties and take dirty pictures 'Because they like it' or for equally stupid reasons, seriously alot of girls are too indecent

YOUR FROM LAND OF MARRY POPPINS UR OPINION IS WORTH AS MUCH AS UR TEETH

AMERICA SAYS FUCK YOU
October 26, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

You give Americans a bad name
October 26, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
totalespionage

them boobs though.....

Goddamn 15 though! WTF they putting in the water nowadays, extra HGH??? I swear these young bitches are going to get a nigga in troublesad Lord, give me strength
October 26, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
BuddyOmar

Girls who do this are corny as fuck.

Oh Hell no. This bitch is barely a 6, and thats on a good day. And she has the nerve to post a screenshot of her rejecting some dude like she bad or some shit. I hope this bitch ain't waiting for some dude who looks like Breezy to ask her out. Shit ain't gonna happen b.

Barely a 6? Nigga, 5 is average, this fat bitch is like a 2, some fucking nerve, shit like this bugs me.

yall niggas call this a 2 or a 6? THIS IS A FUCKING MONSTER... FUCKING CHERNOBYL FUCKED UP DNA ASS LOOKING GIRL

Holy shit she looks like my man former Gov. Bill Richardson.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

October 26, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

LOL
October 27, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

Goddamn 15 though! WTF they putting in the water nowadays, extra HGH??? I swear these young bitches are going to get a nigga in troublesad Lord, give me strength
wtf niggas? I went to school with her since middle school, shes 18.

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 27, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
from02hero

^

yes shes legal
bitch 2 years younger then me
mo pics

IG:From0twohero

October 27, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
Tierra y Libertad

thirsty niggas
October 27, 2012 @ 06:43 AM
traggi

thirsty niggas

This, niggas posting in a thirst thread tryna simp on this chick for fap material.
October 27, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
E Styles

them boobs though.....

Don't worry bruh they don't want you, they won't hit you with much temptation
October 27, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
Jollibee.

wtf niggas? I went to school with her since middle school, shes 18.

Yet u didnt do shit with it.
October 27, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

yep, cause she looked like that all her life, yep.

yep, cause I dont have a gf Ive been with for years that I aint cheatin on, yep.

yep.

enjoy the fap lonely homie

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 27, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
chilifritos

We've all had our whiteknight days .
I used to buy candy for this girl everyday and told her that i liked her when i was 13 . She giggled and friendzoned me (i was too stupid to know what that was at that age) .

I was delusional , kept buying her treats , letting her use my sidekick/phone to talk to other guys .
Damn , i was such a sucker back then .

All i can do now is inform the youth , this simping shit doesn't work .

Can't trust females in America , Hollywood glorifies this stuff .
October 27, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
chilifritos

October 27, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
chilifritos

I used to buy candy for this girl everyday and told her that i liked her when i was 13 . She giggled and friendzoned me (i was too stupid to know what that was at that age) .

I was delusional , kept buying her treats , letting her use my sidekick/phone to talk to other guys .

spoke the truth.

i remember i used to buy this bitch food in middle school.

lol , what's fucked up is that i knew she didn't like me .
I just continued commenting on all of her myspace pics and buying her things in hopes that she'd would start liking me .

I used to mess with this girl who told me about all the guys she had friendzoned .
She told me that she used to take the money that the guys would give her and share it with her friends to go to the movies and buy food then laugh afterwords .

Must be easy being a girl . All you need is ass and tits and you've got everything under control .
October 27, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
Jollibee.

spoke the truth.

i remember i used to buy this bitch food in middle school.

lol , what's fucked up is that i knew she didn't like me .
I just continued commenting on all of her myspace pics and buying her things in hopes that she'd would start liking me .

I used to mess with this girl who told me about all the guys she had friendzoned .
She told me that she used to take the money that the guys would give her and share it with her friends to go to the movies and buy food then laugh afterwords .

Must be easy being a girl . All you need is ass and tits and you've got everything under control .

Nah du, shit changes when you're grown. Bitches will need a man that can support them but for now its all kids stuff so just be patient.
October 27, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 27, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
W33ZY

Nah nigga, beyonce's single ladies got these bitches on mind control. Miss independent type shit

Please login first to reply.