Facebook thirst and whiteknights

October 03, 2012 @ 10:41:59
use a better pic. its still small when you open it

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 03, 2012 @ 13:58:25
Girls who do this are corny as fuck.

Oh Hell no. This bitch is barely a 6, and thats on a good day. And she has the nerve to post a screenshot of her rejecting some dude like she bad or some shit. I hope this bitch ain't waiting for some dude who looks like Breezy to ask her out. Shit ain't gonna happen b.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 03, 2012 @ 20:57:06
Girls who do this are corny as fuck.

Oh Hell no. This bitch is barely a 6, and thats on a good day. And she has the nerve to post a screenshot of her rejecting some dude like she bad or some shit. I hope this bitch ain't waiting for some dude who looks like Breezy to ask her out. Shit ain't gonna happen b.

Barely a 6? Nigga, 5 is average, this fat bitch is like a 2, some fucking nerve, shit like this bugs me.

Don't know about your standards my friend, but to me a 6 and below are what me and my homies call a two o'clock (if you want to know the meaning LMK). 7-8 are average to above average and 8.5 and up is pushing dime range, whereas a 10 is well....a 10
October 03, 2012 @ 23:59:29

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 04, 2012 @ 00:00:37
^dumb white bitch.

:)

October 04, 2012 @ 00:03:11
I didn't even Black Knight her yet. When I do I will post the screenshots

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 04, 2012 @ 18:57:03
I didn't even Black Knight her yet. When I do I will post the screenshots

rip that stupid bitch apart.
October 04, 2012 @ 21:55:13

This kid is probably the biggest herb in my school. Comments thirsty ass shit on photos and statuses of girls who are 5/10 or better.

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

October 04, 2012 @ 23:53:48

This kid is probably the biggest herb in my school. Comments thirsty ass shit on photos and statuses of girls who are 5/10 or better.

Broken pic bruh
October 05, 2012 @ 00:08:14
@traggi should be better?

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

October 05, 2012 @ 00:08:31
So I've made a decision. I have made another fake facebook. One will be to Whiteknight so I can find targets & the second will be to Black Knight

October 05, 2012 @ 01:15:00
Gotta start somewhere. I checked 5 minutes later & she deleted the comment

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 05, 2012 @ 04:36:49

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

October 05, 2012 @ 15:07:38

October 06, 2012 @ 01:10:54
watch this first http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koc0mCZVFYw

shit got real, had to take it to youtube

aint gonna lie, I liked how her booty meat was slappin, but shes a dumb bitch

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 06, 2012 @ 01:19:37
ID SMASH

hansum is 4ever

October 06, 2012 @ 01:33:40

October 06, 2012 @ 01:37:04
^ Yeoooo! lmao! I just saw this comment and was like No fuckin way I gotta take this to HB then I saw the name and cracked up

jonjakob.blogspot.com

October 06, 2012 @ 02:39:43
^ That Dada lyfe...SHE CANT SAY NO TO A NIGGA THAT BUY HER DADA FUCK

hansum is 4ever

October 06, 2012 @ 04:48:46
LOL! Hadn't heard Dada in.....years LOL.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

October 06, 2012 @ 05:07:00
October 06, 2012 @ 18:58:02
October 06, 2012 @ 20:19:11
dmwalking
Wait, so correct me if I'm wrong...there are nigs black knighting AND nigs fake white knighting? Dammit this is great. I'm strongly considering dusting off my troll FB account and joining in.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

October 06, 2012 @ 20:23:24
Wait, so correct me if I'm wrong...there are nigs black knighting AND nigs fake white knighting? Dammit this is great. I'm strongly considering dusting off my troll FB account and joining in.

I'm doing both. I have my white knight account to lure these bitches in then I hit them with the black knight account

October 06, 2012 @ 21:19:19

I'm doing both. I have my white knight account to lure these bitches in then I hit them with the black knight account

You might be a lil too into this anti thirst movement fam

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 06, 2012 @ 21:22:42
Originally posted by Inactive User

Naw I'm just a lil too bored on a Saturday. i need to do something productive with my life

October 06, 2012 @ 21:29:34
watch this first http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Koc0mCZVFYw

shit got real, had to take it to youtube

aint gonna lie, I liked how her booty meat was slappin, but shes a dumb bitch

keep it real i subscribed doe

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

October 06, 2012 @ 22:16:07
Originally posted by Inactive User

LOOOOOL U GOT TOO MUCH TIME BRUH

free max b 2013

Please login first to reply.
x