ThaGoldenBoy

This is some white knight shit also.

LOL

This tumblr simping needs to stop
July 12, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
chilifritos

LOL

tumblr simps , that's that shit i don't like .

lol'd @ the name of the url "i respect all women"

I don't .
July 12, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
valleyla

I think this dude has mental issues, like a disability. Just kind of feel bad for the kid :/
July 12, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
Pantic

For real i wanna slap that bruce guy, reading his dumb shit makes me angry confused
July 12, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
Ape

lmfao dead at 'the fuck"

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

July 12, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
totalespionage

Bitches can be just as bad as niggas

Im dying!
July 12, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
totalespionage

Chick i posted above has a crazy booty though , but i still wouldn't simp for it .

Not gonna lie, I would tear this bitch apart. But it's weak niggas that do the type of shit you see on FB. IRL they probably don't get any bitches or they only fuck undesirables. These dumb ass niggas spend so much time goosing these dumb hoes that these bitches ego's be through the roof. Then they walk around like their the shit when really their deeply insecure.
July 12, 2012 @ 08:30 PM
Pantic

all teenage bitches are insecure, no exceptions
July 12, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
chilifritos

Chick i posted above has a crazy booty though , but i still wouldn't simp for it .

Not gonna lie, I would tear this bitch apart. But it's weak niggas that do the type of shit you see on FB. IRL they probably don't get any bitches or they only fuck undesirables. These dumb ass niggas spend so much time goosing these dumb hoes that these bitches ego's be through the roof. Then they walk around like their the shit when really their deeply insecure.

What makes it funny is how these guys put bitches like this^ , who posts pictures of their asses / tits as if they're some queen when in reality they're easy as fuck .

I heard stories about this girl having drunk orgies and shit in her house with her "friends" , she lives somewhere in Rhode Island if i can remember . These girls are easy as fuck and they know they are , don't fall for that innocent act .
July 12, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
EL_Guapo

LOL
LMAO

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

July 12, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
BuddyOmar

Jesus. This nigga is not only crazy, but he got a Ryan Andersen hairline. RIP to this insane nigga.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 12, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
totalespionage

These the type of niggas bitches take advantage of. These niggas think tricking=pussi...Wrong! lol
July 12, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
$$$$$

Simp Thread V2?
July 12, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
Exo

THE THIRST IS REAL
July 13, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
dirtyspc

Fucking dead @ the "lidia" part.
July 13, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
"MERCY"

so in their mind, they think that making these "sweet" comments will actually get the girl's attention?
July 13, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
chilifritos

so in their mind, they think that making these "sweet" comments will actually get the girl's attention?

What bugs me is how they regurgitate what the dude below them said "damm you look maddd gudd " "inbox ASAP!"
Damn girl your cake is half way baked , sike! it's all ready " . My boy's ex used to show him the shit they would send her privately , she had a booty but she'd never post pictures of it . I guess they see it as "lemme find the ugliest face shot of her and compliment her" i don't understand this generation .
July 13, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
PKdaGod

2nd page.cool PK in here
July 13, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
Specification

this belongs in the long dead jailbait thread
July 13, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
Iggle

fapping to the 2nd pic now cool

#pedogangweindis

July 13, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

What makes it funny is how these guys put bitches like this^ , who posts pictures of their asses / tits as if they're some queen when in reality they're easy as fuck .

I heard stories about this girl having drunk orgies and shit in her house with her "friends" , she lives somewhere in Rhode Island if i can remember . These girls are easy as fuck and they know they are , don't fall for that innocent act .

most hoes like this you just mind well tell her you wanna smash no point in being a simp for her, look at her pics she not timid at all she knows what she is doing. She probably respect a dude that tells her of back he wanna hit then a dude dancing around and not directly telling her what he really wanna do.

:)

July 13, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Real shit tho, black girl with a crazy fat ass @ my high school last year, I'd always text her but never made a move. Then one night, horny af, I hit her up like "you needa let a nigga kill that pussy tho" a minute later Im like WTF HAVE I DONE but she replied saying "lol your not down!!"
Later that week I smashed. True story.

Long story short, when she acts/dresses provocatively, don't be a bitch

point proven cool

:)

July 13, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Jesus. This nigga is not only crazy, but he got a Ryan Andersen hairline. RIP to this insane nigga.

July 13, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Iggle

holy shit that david guy can't be real

#pedogangweindis

July 13, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
chilifritos

most hoes like this you just mind well tell her you wanna smash no point in being a simp for her, look at her pics she not timid at all she knows what she is doing. She probably respect a dude that tells her of back he wanna hit then a dude dancing around and not directly telling her what he really wanna do.

Kids in this generation are stupid , they probably got short pencil dicks also . there's nothing "hard" about talking to a girl in public , especially horny ones like these .

Ever realize how they post booty shots but then the time someone posts "damn u got the cake" they reply"uhh thanks ?" the fuck you mean uhh ? you knew the reason why you uploaded this pic so don't even go there .
July 13, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
chilifritos

July 13, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
craigsagersuit

Kids in this generation are stupid , they probably got short pencil dicks also . there's nothing "hard" about talking to a girl in public , especially horny ones like these .

Ever realize how they post booty shots but then the time someone posts "damn u got the cake" they reply"uhh thanks ?" the fuck you mean uhh ? you knew the reason why you uploaded this pic so don't even go there .

QFT.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Please login first to reply.