Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 15, 2012 @ 06:15 PM
justinslayer

Here's a typical example of a 5/10 that has been WK'd to think she is an 8/10.

Her standards :

"1. You don't workout regularly and have an amazing body. I take great care of myself and totally expect the same. Period. No exceptions

2. Your highest level of education is high school. Sorry but.. Yah.

3. You're shorter than 6 feet tall. I'm 5'7 so anything less than 6 feet is totally not gona work. AKA if you're not at least 6 ft tall, DONT MESSAGE ME. I will not respond because clearly you didnt read this and that's annoying.

4. If you have pictures smokin blunts, no thanks. I graduated high school a few years ago.

5. If you're borderline ghetto or thug life.. aka you have a gold grill, over-sized clothes, or you throw up the west side sign, then NO THANKS. Im a classy ****

5. You don't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE or THAN and THEN or use the wrong one frequently. I learned this sh*tin the 2nd grade, so if you message me "Your gorgeous," I'm going to think "You're dumb."

6. And if all your profile pics are self taken with your iphone... No thank you. Also, if ANY of your pics include you making a confused face or have duck lips... then NO THANKS "

lol @ a club rat having high standards .

It was all fun and games until a Blackknight arrived :

lol @ her three responses , she couldn't even think of how to respond .

She deleted her account after getting BK'd .

Typical 5/10.

They graduate with a chitty degree, don't take care of their bodies, have banged a bunch of dudes, and expect some 10/10 and are completely obnoxious.

Then they get pregnant from some scumbag.

Im guessing this isn't you buut, here it doesn't matter, but imgur doesn't work for this site...
God ugly bitches be thinking theyre 10/10

No , this is isn't me .
Another online buddy i have is in my Blackknight clan , we send each other screenshots of each others BK'ing .
He's not on this forum , though .

That's not called being racist , it's called stereotyping -Dude from the misc

September 16, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
justinslayer

Whiteknight that i see all the time while browsing through my feed .
Yes , this is his default picture :

September 16, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
totalespionage

Her standards :

"1. You don't workout regularly and have an amazing body. I take great care of myself and totally expect the same. Period. No exceptions

3. You're shorter than 6 feet tall. I'm 5'7 so anything less than 6 feet is totally not gona work. AKA if you're not at least 6 ft tall, DONT MESSAGE ME. I will not respond because clearly you didnt read this and that's annoying.

4. If you have pictures smokin blunts, no thanks. I graduated high school a few years ago.

5. If you're borderline ghetto or thug life.. aka you have a gold grill, over-sized clothes, or you throw up the west side sign, then NO THANKS. Im a classy ****

5. You don't know the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE or THAN and THEN or use the wrong one frequently. I learned this sh*tin the 2nd grade, so if you message me "Your gorgeous," I'm going to think "You're dumb."

6. And if all your profile pics are self taken with your iphone... No thank you. Also, if ANY of your pics include you making a confused face or have duck lips... then NO THANKS "

Typical 5/10.

They graduate with a chitty degree, don't take care of their bodies, have banged a bunch of dudes, and expect some 10/10 and are completely obnoxious.

Im guessing this isn't you buut, here it doesn't matter, but imgur doesn't work for this site...

No , this is isn't me .
Another online buddy i have is in my Blackknight clan , we send each other screenshots of each others BK'ing .

I don't even have a FB anymore. Can I still join the Blackknight clan?
September 16, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
JStorm803

Lol dag dude was ruthless

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 16, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
Mr_Chukes

What a guy told my friend aha
September 16, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
justinslayer

Her standards :

Typical 5/10.

No , this is isn't me .

I don't even have a FB anymore. Can I still join the Blackknight clan?

Sure , we target all social sites not just fb .

September 16, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

nothing srs, me being a dick head half a year ago.

qualified black knight?

jonjakob.blogspot.com

September 17, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
justinslayer

qualified black knight?

lol @ her getting mad because you said she was "alright" .
Looks like she's been WK'd into thinking that she's better looking than she actually is .

I guess you can claim that this is Blackknight material .
A Whiteknight would waste his time telling her how "heavenly blessed" she is , instead of telling the truth .

September 17, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

oh shes been WKd up that ass, bwoii.
thing is shes just got a realllly fat ass that she never tried to use to her advantage and attention collecting until like 2 years ago maybe? and I guess its been slowly filling her head up. shes used to niggas tellin her weird shit cause she has a big ass, but all she really is is just a tease who likes eyes on her everywhere. face is semi beat though
lol her fuckin instagram bio is her measurements and shit. like cmon girl, you cant be that shallow and empty, you big butt fuck.

this is her body

peek a boo butt pic

this is her face

her instagram is Ms_cocacola. please Hbeezy, follow her and troll her hahah. her shits private but its not like shes gonna ignore a follower

jonjakob.blogspot.com

September 17, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

Ewww she lookni hurt as fuck
Would fuck so hard though omg

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 17, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

actually she kinda bad im getting hard

https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami https://soundcloud.com/tobiokami/okami-tobiokami MY MUSIC---

September 17, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

I dunno man,
I love a girl who knows shes pretty
but I cant stand a bitch who KNOWS shes pretty. like one who just expects a red carpet
sit down, hoe.

jonjakob.blogspot.com

September 17, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
♥♥♥♥☮☮☮☮☮♥♥♥♥♥⚐⚑☺☺☺

I feel you..

September 17, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
veryrareandbased

this is her face

her instagram is Ms_cocacola. please Hbeezy, follow her and troll her hahah. her shits private but its not like shes gonna ignore a follower

She looks like she wears underwear with dickholes in em.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 17, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
E Styles

qualified black knight?

So you took the picture half a year ago? Did you predict that this thread would be made?
September 17, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
snoopdoug

suspended

if confirmation's what youre looking for..

jonjakob.blogspot.com

September 17, 2012 @ 12:03 PM
frankhied

her fuckin instagram bio is her measurements and shit.

her "measurements" are in feet.-_- dumbbroad.
September 17, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
leejames

Best thread ever... well done all

Feelin like a young simba, I can't wait to be the king.

September 17, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
justinslayer

thing is shes just got a realllly fat ass that she never tried to use to her advantage and attention collecting until like 2 years ago maybe? and I guess its been slowly filling her head up. shes used to niggas tellin her weird shit cause she has a big ass, but all she really is is just a tease who likes eyes on her everywhere. face is semi beat though
lol her fuckin instagram bio is her measurements and shit. like cmon girl, you cant be that shallow and empty, you big butt fuck.

this is her body

peek a boo butt pic

this is her face

Her ass doesn't look that big from the pic where she's laying down , maybe it's just her hips ?
See if you can find me a backshot .

And yeah , chick is ugly .
Looks insecure too , can tell just from the amount of makeup she puts on her face .

September 17, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
B Low Brown

I'd still smash with the force of thors hammer & not regret a damn thing

She got body

You wouldn't catch me takin her out on a date or nothin tho she busted

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

September 17, 2012 @ 09:31 PM
Pantic

"youre alright" is some weak ass black knighting tho, and a terrible neg. Try again
September 18, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
totalespionage

this is her body

peek a boo butt pic

this is her face

Her ass doesn't look that big from the pic where she's laying down , maybe it's just her hips ?
See if you can find me a backshot .

And yeah , chick is ugly .
Looks insecure too , can tell just from the amount of makeup she puts on her face .

I can't stand bitches like this. Walking around looking like Ronald McDonald with all of that goddamn makeup on her busted ass face. It's funny though because she looks like one of those conceited bitches who deep down inside knows how ugly she is so she gives most dudes who talk to her a hard time, and usually the reason the dude is talking to her is because she is a fucking tease.
September 18, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
Shiri

How come no ones saying that's the ugliest bitch they've ever seen? Cause it is.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

September 18, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
veryrareandbased

How come no ones saying that's the ugliest bitch they've ever seen? Cause it is.

Well she got body that Id smash any day & night, but she got a face of a man...

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

September 18, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
DATSHTKRAY

Paper bag that ho
September 19, 2012 @ 12:49 AM

Paper bag that ho

/dead
September 19, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
Mr_Chukes

Just hit it from the Bach away from the mirror.
September 19, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
.AG23.

ya boi about to go in on coca colas instagram doe.
September 19, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
Helgen

This bird looks exactly perfect to let her toss my niggas salad when he's piss drunk to trick him into thinking a manvestite worked his insides.
September 19, 2012 @ 05:21 AM
Helgen

Halaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!!!

Please login first to reply.