Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 12, 2012 @ 05:57 AM
Ayoma

suspended

I feel like everyone already found their "niche" or group of friends. I am the outcast. I remember back in High school, making friends was so easy. Kids just found a way to click, even the geeky ones. Now as I age I feel I have to take charge and initiate with people. Even then they come and go as they please. Most just go about their days and appear to have no interest in forming companionships. School and work is the only thing keeping me busy. Without those agendas, I don't see how my life could progress. After work, I come home, shower and sleep. It gets repetitive. If you're a college student, how did you form friends that'll stick with you? If you didn't, how do you deal with being a outcast?
July 12, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

travel the city of your college? whats you favorite hobbies find a group in town that surfaces around it, meet people who have the same interest as you then you should be good.

:)

July 12, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
Pantic

Man, thats kinda like i feel, you know how everyone already found their "niche" or group of friends. I am the outcast. I remember back in High school, making friends was so easy. Kids just found a way to click, even the geeky ones. Now as I age I feel I have to take charge and initiate with people. Even then they come and go as they please. Most just go about their days and appear to have no interest in forming companionships. School and work is the only thing keeping me busy. Without those agendas, I don’t see how my life could progress. After work, I come home, shower and sleep. It gets repetitive. If you’re a college student, how did you form friends that’ll stick with you? If you didn’t, how do you deal with being a outcast?
July 12, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
LA_1201

damn im a 21 year old in college and I feel like everyone already found their "niche" or group of friends. I am the outcast. I remember back in High school, making friends was so easy. Kids just found a way to click, even the geeky ones. Now as I age I feel I have to take charge and initiate with people. Even then they come and go as they please. Most just go about their days and appear to have no interest in forming companionships. School and work is the only thing keeping me busy. Without those agendas, I don’t see how my life could progress. After work, I come home, shower and sleep. It gets repetitive. If you’re a college student, how did you form friends that’ll stick with you? If you didn’t, how do you deal with being a outcast?

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 12, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
honkie

I am attending a school that is approximately a 22 hour drive from where I was born and raised... So, personally, I left my dorm room door open all day and approached any strangers with an open mindset. If the only thing keeping you busy is "School and work", then attempt to find something in common with the people that you conduct said "School and work" with... It may be difficult and uncomfortable at first, but it's the most realistic chance that you can present yourself with.

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

July 12, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
TreyHongz

Scared this might be me in the future.

IG: @treyhongz

July 12, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
BKBROWN

are you living off campus?

living on campus will help you meet more people (but it might not be an option for some people)

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 12, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
Trespace

OP are you a freshman or upperclassman?
July 12, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
"MERCY"

find a girlfriend.

Best friend
Only friend
companion
sex reliefer
maid
cook

hella good resume
July 12, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
commonflaw

are you socially awkward or do you live in a place where people are just dicks? try to make friends with people you work with? i've had this new job for about 4 months and have made some pretty good friends I kick it with now pretty regularly. it's all about how you put yourself out there. you gotta be someone people want to hang out with ya feel me
July 12, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
.kciN

Feminine or not, I know people will appreciate a well dressed guy in any setting

First step; get this mindset out of your head, don't nobody wanna be seen with your tranny looking ass
July 12, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
ichef

I was in the same position. My advice is: get involved in a club, or even a fraternity. Being a commuter, you have to involve yourself on campus to be able to meet people.
July 12, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Feminine or not, I know people will appreciate a well dressed guy in any setting

First step; get this mindset out of your head, don't nobody wanna be seen with your tranny looking ass

my nigga nick stay with the lulz cool

:)

July 12, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
rocket909

are u living at home? i suggest move on-campus and join a frat or club or something.
Be nice to everyone, don't be judgmental.
July 12, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
.kciN

my nigga nick stay with the lulz cool

July 12, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
DREWKKAKE

you should look into some organizations. might feel corny or lame but they are a great way to meet people. frats are great because you have shit to do all the time and a group of people that are forced to kick it around eachother. get your bearings then quit the frat lolz.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

July 12, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
stalker46ss

Join clubs nigga thats the easy way to make friends if u dont like being in the awkward position where u randomly introduce urself to random people. Join a sports team or a group study and build off from there.
July 12, 2012 @ 03:22 PM
Ayoma

suspended

I'm a upperclassman (going into my third year). I spent my first 2 years at a commuter school sort of a loner, but this fall I'll be attending a university. Hopefully this transition will help create change for me. I'll walk more open minded and will look into joining some clubs and frats. I am just not getting to the point I envision my life to be right now.

Ps: some of ya are rude and immature.
July 12, 2012 @ 03:31 PM

Inactive

Start with getting off the computer, don't ask for advice on making friends when your'e lurking on an internet forum, none of us are going to come over and love you, go outside, go to the nearest park, find a bitch walking her dog, befriend her, get friendzoned, she has a hot friend, start dating her hot friend, get to know her friends, basically, not lonely anymore...
Lmao we don't know dude just logg off
July 12, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
bigshlong

i gave everyone in this thread a thumbs up because Im nice like that
July 12, 2012 @ 04:03 PM
REVS

Steps to making friends:

1. Get off this homoerotic forum
2. Go outside
3. Smoke a joint
4. Join a club
5. Smoke a joint with people from the club you joined

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 12, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
chief

1. join a frat/organization
2. go to parties, get drunk, get numbers from people
3. ????
4. profit

•••

July 12, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
PowerCum

i met so many people just from smoking around campus
July 12, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
doufuu

Do you have any hobbies? If so, I'm pretty sure there are clubs that deal with any kind of hobby. Join the club and socialize. Then form friendships from there.
July 13, 2012 @ 12:20 AM
KingPin

make friends through your classes or from work.
Ex: you could play dumb and ask a girl in your class for help in that class. then you get the # from her and try to branch that into a friendship.

or you could try to hangout around campus alot and just start convos wit random people or just join some sport
July 13, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
almondania

I just got back from freshmen orientation, I made friends by finding the other niggas walking around bored like me. Just say something!
July 13, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
pinheadlarry

rush a fraternity

/thread
July 13, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
davontetreyvonte

Nigga go fuck bitches my nigga.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

July 13, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
jmac100394

I just got back from freshmen orientation, I made friends by finding the other niggas walking around bored like me. Just say something!

what orientation bruh
July 13, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
stalker46ss

anybody here goin to college in new jersey if u r wer at. Lets be friends please.

Please login first to reply.