Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
July 11, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
stalker46ss

For real, u can believe or not believe. But if doomsday happens, what would you do to survive.
July 11, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
nycxeric

nothing, cuz its doomsday fam
July 11, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
No Fuxx Given

^this.. theres nothing u can do... we all dead, even the rich billionaire dumbasses who spent mad cash to get into one of those survival bunkers.

Fly on little wing

July 11, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
honkie

While the entire December 21st doomsday scenario is a load of shit... If it did happen, I think I'd just accept my fate and die.

"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain

WTB: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/183997/

July 11, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
stalker46ss

so u would just let urself suffer the pain not even try to do something to see how long u can last??
July 11, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
honkie

Well, like stated above, doesn't the doomsday scenario state that it's the definite end of all life on earth? If so, then yeah... I see absolutely no point in fighting it.

July 11, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

cant wait cool

:)

July 11, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
Panther.

The reason why it won't happen:
The Mayas did not account for daylight savings times.
That being said, we should have died about a year ago.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 11, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
oneallah

While the entire December 21st doomsday scenario is a load of shit... If it did happen, I think I'd just accept my fate and die.

"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain

pretty much
July 11, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
honkie

@panther: I believe you mean leap year, not day light savings.

July 11, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
nycxeric

cant wait cool

no more vashtie doe..or supreme sad
July 11, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
RAREakuma

The reason why it won't happen:
The Mayas did not account for daylight savings times.
That being said, we should have died about a year ago.

Daylight savings is some weird ass thing that the U.S made up to help farmers or some shit, I don't know the history behind it, but point being, it's bullshit and doesn't affect anything.

Skinny as a fuck, still eatin' the food. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177620/

July 11, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
nochurch

get em

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 11, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
DStyles

nothing, cuz its doomsday fam

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 11, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
oneallah

or do some resident evil shit,
and fight till you cant fight nomore
July 11, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
guyitsmathew

post up at costco and eat candy till i die

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

July 11, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

cant wait cool

no more vashtie doe..or supreme sad

True but if im dead and she's dead and everything is gone shit wont matter. Plus if there is an afterlife ill see her there!

:)

July 11, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
Panther.

Yeah maybe that. I don't know but I'm getting shit confused. It's something around those lines and we should have died about a year ago.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 11, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
kingzeek

wut kinda "doom" is gonna happene xacttly? the suns gonna explode? mad natural disasters??

cuz u niggas acting like theres no way to be saved from it. everythings not jus gonna evaporate rnt they.
July 11, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
MeroWavy

this shit is silly lol ..
pretty much there'd be nothing you can do but die
July 11, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
Meoww

hopefully all the arabs commit mass suicides so when i wake up on my birthday, the 22nd, itll be a nice present.
July 11, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
Norrin Radd

While the entire December 21st doomsday scenario is a load of shit.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 11, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Rizal

Y'all niggas gave up and shit already like y'all just don't mind but take it in the asshole. I am fuckin alpha I will try to survive. Mammals survived during the dinosaurs extinction.
July 11, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
kingzeek

Y'all niggas gave up and shit already like y'all just don't mind but take it in the asshole. I am fuckin alpha I will try to survive. Mammals survived during the dinosaurs extinction.

/dead
July 11, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
stalker46ss

This will sound stupid but my theiry for a doomsday is that its going to be manmade. We've always believed it to be a natural disaster type of thing like a big ass tsunami, tornadoes and shit. But i think it will be caused by our own faults. The US is at war on several fronts right now especially the middleeast and thts one thing thts guna trigger something horrible(idk may be a sand nigga gon get hold of some nukes n shit or sumthin). Also, china is a rising power with a boiled up hatred and thts guna stir up a war somwer ( theyre currently in a mini war against southeastasian nations over some islands with oil i think thts guna grow into somthing horrific). North Korea same shit. In America, thee might be a race war lol. This will al happen that day with one event stirring up one to another in a sequence. And people keep saying theres gonna be a major change/revolution after and i believe that is everyone in this planet having more understanding towards one another. IDK im crazy
July 11, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
DStyles

This will sound stupid but my theiry for a doomsday is that its going to be manmade. We've always believed it to be a natural disaster type of thing like a big ass tsunami, tornadoes and shit. But i think it will be caused by our own faults. The US is at war on several fronts right now especially the middleeast and thts one thing thts guna trigger something horrible(idk may be a sand nigga gon get hold of some nukes n shit or sumthin). Also, china is a rising power with a boiled up hatred and thts guna stir up a war somwer ( theyre currently in a mini war against southeastasian nations over some islands with oil i think thts guna grow into somthing horrific). North Korea same shit. In America, thee might be a race war lol. This will al happen that day with one event stirring up one to another in a sequence. And people keep saying theres gonna be a major change/revolution after and i believe that is everyone in this planet having more understanding towards one another. IDK im crazy

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 11, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
Legit Shit

Das about the only thing you said that makes sense

upthefunk

July 11, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
BEENDOINGIT

If it does happen I ain't even gon' be mad. I'll die knowing I've lived my life as the apex predator cool
July 11, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
Otacon

good thing i setup my first aid kit already
July 11, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
datniqqararthur

same niqqas saying theyd lay down and take death are the same niqqas that would let some niqqa have they booty in prison. the mayan calender just ends in 2012, aint nothing say that the world will end or there will be a doomsday. just a bunch of conspiracy theorist wanting to believe in some bullshit. if anything was going to take out the earth we'd know by now. humans cant destroy the earth.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

Please login first to reply.