Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 12, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
that dude

suspended

at first he was like

now he like

July 12, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
.kciN

Feminine or not, I know people will appreciate a well dressed guy in any setting

The fuck son, why you dressing feminine for doe? I think we've ascertained why you have no friends...

July 12, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
valleyla

Feminine or not, I know people will appreciate a well dressed guy in any setting

The fuck son, why you dressing feminine for doe? I think we've ascertained why you have no friends...

He's not saying he dresses feminine doe. He's saying to most guys to have a hobby for fashion and dress well is feminine.
July 12, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
Ayoma

suspended

confused

This is just pure commodity to most of ya, right?

Don't act like any of you are less feminine. Tell me you don't care a ounce about how you present yourself in public. Most of you pay a lot of money on brand name labels just to show off.

Like I asserted in my very first post, I am no way condescending. I don't pre judge a person based off their appearance. I'm you noticed the difference in how you dress compare to your peers, and would dress down for the occasion.
July 12, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
LoLife

if you feel overdressed chances you are. theres no reason you can't wear nice brands and not fit in

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

July 15, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
voteforboland

boland dresses sharp. vote for him
July 15, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
slap

When I say dress sharp, I do not mean suit and tie. I mean wearing label brands like a.p.c, common projects, jil sanders, acne, wing+horns, our legacy, etc.

No one gives a shit what your wearing. Thing is, those brands don't have blatant labels, so if you're going out subtly telling trying to impress your friends you wear X, Y, Z. Then you're a douche.

You're too focused on your appearance than your character. Just by the way your post sounds, you sound like an elitist prick, thinking that people are intimidated by your "fashionable taste".

Oh yeah, pics or gtfo.

just cause you wear those brands doesn't mean you actually look sharp

QFT

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

July 16, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
Saro

same here except i buy my clothes at ross. They wearin name brand shirts that run $24-35 and i rockin 15 dollar button ups from ross and they always ask why i dress up so nice except I spend less money and look fancier
July 16, 2012 @ 09:20 AM
Pantic

I take pride in my appearance. However, sometimes I feel overdress compare to my colleague. It makes me want to lower my standard to fit into theirs. Feminine or not, I know people will appreciate a well dressed guy in any setting. My concern is their first impression of me. They may think I am condescending, which I'm not, and avoid me. They may be intimidated.

When I say dress sharp, I do not mean suit and tie. I mean wearing label brands like a.p.c, common projects, jil sanders, acne, wing+horns, our legacy, etc.

Hahah what the hell is this... First off you think others care that much about what YOU wear? I mean yeah if you wore a suit and tie and the rest wore t-shirts and dad jeans, but because you wear branded shit? People that don't care about fashion themselves won't give a fuck what others wear.
Oh and you think people are intimidated by you because you wear a pair of CP sneakers? Lmao.

What you are feeling isn't overdressed, it's insecure.
July 16, 2012 @ 10:39 AM
1973 tha Kami

I take pride in my appearance. However, sometimes I feel overdress compare to my colleague. It makes me want to lower my standard to fit into theirs. Feminine or not, I know people will appreciate a well dressed guy in any setting. My concern is their first impression of me. They may think I am condescending, which I'm not, and avoid me. They may be intimidated.

wearing labels doesn't mean ur sharp. stfu and gtfo
July 16, 2012 @ 10:41 AM
1973 tha Kami

pics of said sharpness or gtfo
July 16, 2012 @ 11:16 AM
Pantic

"What do you do when nigguhs stare or do u just swag it out?"
July 16, 2012 @ 01:56 PM
1973 tha Kami

"What do you do when nigguhs stare or do u just swag it out?"

i swag it out. no pinoy
July 16, 2012 @ 03:03 PM
Ayoma

suspended

You are right, brand name attires does not equate dressing well. I thought I made it clear I wasn't trying to act condescending. It was just something I observed quite frequently around campus. I'm sure you guys buy into popular street brand names too. You meaning to tell me you never considered lowering your standards when joined with a group of your friends?
July 16, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
1973 tha Kami

i wear cheap uniqlo jawns. fuck expensive shit
July 16, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
valleyla

You are right, brand name attires does not equate dressing well. I thought I made it clear I wasn't trying to act condescending. It was just something I observed quite frequently around campus. I'm sure you guys buy into popular street brand names too. You meaning to tell me you never considered lowering your standards when joined with a group of your friends?

No. They dress how they want. I dress how I want. Who I'm around doesn't change what I wear unless I'm at work because we have a dress code.
July 16, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
cormilk

those clothing doesn't really show off any branding so unless your coworkers are peeping the tags or you're telling them you're wearing expensive clothing i doubt they could tell what you have on based on the way you described them

Ig@rickrossowens

July 16, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
jaeyoung

cool but did these colleagues actually approach you about this? because I doubt that they have a problem with how you dress. people usually have problems with others for who they are as a person and not what clothes they are wearing

i dont see the point in this thread. everyone takes pride in their appearance but you seem like you're on a whole another level b
July 16, 2012 @ 06:25 PM

Inactive

i wear cheap uniqlo jawns. fuck expensive shit

you're such a fucking bullshitter. lmao
July 16, 2012 @ 07:28 PM
AG23

lol vin is a faggot. The average nigga wont even know the prices let alone what these brands even are. Not to mention that everyone would think youre an herb regardless. Some of the posters on here are like sufu infants, yea you get mad props for your outfit on here, but everyone outside still thinks youre a faggot.
July 16, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
missy.

just dress the way you want to dress, who cares about everyone else?

now, if you want to introduce your colleague to better clothes, why dont you do that?

why stop yourself from looking good and feeling confident just cuz someone else doesnt dress as well?

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 21, 2012 @ 03:06 PM
Ayoma

suspended

Not true. People who are unknowledgeable about fashion will be curious. How do you think people got into fashion to begin with? Use your head, ape.
August 21, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
Pantic

Damn... Would be hard to find someone as ignorant as your pretentious faggot ass
August 21, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
Ayoma

suspended

Shut it, chinese.

Please login first to reply.