FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
July 11, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
Ayoma

suspended

I take pride in my appearance. However, sometimes I feel overdress compare to my colleague. It makes me want to lower my standard to fit into theirs. Feminine or not, I know people will appreciate a well dressed guy in any setting. My concern is their first impression of me. They may think I am condescending, which I'm not, and avoid me. They may be intimidated.

When I say dress sharp, I do not mean suit and tie. I mean wearing label brands like a.p.c, common projects, jil sanders, acne, wing+horns, our legacy, etc.
July 11, 2012 @ 04:13 PM
No Fuxx Given

Post pics of the outfits and let us judge if they're TOO "sharp"

Fly on little wing

July 11, 2012 @ 04:54 PM
jamestapoz

yo where do you work at? for all we know your working at mcdonalds and your co-workers dont want a new rorschach design on their APCs from that mc grease
July 11, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
kingzeek

pics or gtfo
July 11, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
kingzeek

of ur colleagues too
July 11, 2012 @ 04:58 PM
kingzeek

on a serious note tho, we need to know where u work to give a proper answer
July 11, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
Panther.

on a serious note tho, we need to know where u work to give a proper answer
yo where do you work at? for all we know your working at mcdonalds and your co-workers dont want a new rorschach design on their APCs from that mc grease

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 11, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
adoboFosho

do you even like what you're wearing confused

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 12, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
Specification

I know that feel. All my friends wear plain tees or graphic tees, jeans, sandals, or creative recs, the typical socal beach wear. So sometimes I feel over dressed when I go hangout with them.
July 12, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
Panther.

dress down then phaggot

July 12, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
smartmonkey

Wouldn't make sense ^
Why have a bunch of expensive wardrobe then?

Think, monkey.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 12, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
mumbai

^ well i dress down when im with homies and do menswear/less ghetto when im not, its not like im with them 24/7

like when i go to the beach with my homies i wear tank/bball shorts/long socks/nike slippers, but if i go with people i know i wear s/s oxfords/shorts that dont go past knee/espadrilles or vans

id rather have the same homies than change lifestyle, its complicated
July 12, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
Gwyn

^^ I know who's not going swimming with the long socks.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

July 12, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
Iggle

When I say dress sharp, I do not mean suit and tie. I mean wearing label brands like a.p.c, common projects, jil sanders, acne, wing+horns, our legacy, etc.

just cause you wear those brands doesn't mean you actually look sharp

#pedogangweindis

July 12, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
valleyla

^ well i dress down when im with homies and do menswear/less ghetto when im not, its not like im with them 24/7

like when i go to the beach with my homies i wear tank/bball shorts/long socks/nike slippers, but if i go with people i know i wear s/s oxfords/shorts that dont go past knee/espadrilles or vans

Correct me if I'm wrong but that last sentence made it sound like if you dressed in more menswear around your friends that they wouldn't hang out with you. Fuck them then b, real shit.

If any people get upset cause you're stunting on them that's a sign of bad personality. The dudes I used to hang out with tried saying shit about that but then realized it made them look bad and they were trying to say shit about someone who had a wardrobe worth 5x of what they had so it didn't make sense. I won't lie, I stopped hanging out with "my best friends" from high school cause they just hate on everyone and what they wear. I'm not about to hang out with any fuck niggas.
July 12, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
Panther.

Wouldn't make sense ^
Why have a bunch of expensive wardrobe then?

Think, monkey.

Then don't have an expensive wardrobe then you fuckin homo. Making threads to complain that he dresses "sharply", smh

Nigga you called me a monkey wtf? Ok you fucking lemon. I can spit random names at you. Fucking chair. You closet door! I hope that offends you

July 12, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
mumbai

no i mean i changed style but they didnt, they dont mind the way i dress, i just dont want to stand out when im with them, they dont dress up like theyre hypebeasts, theyre more of ghetto ass foos, i like having them around so i just dress differently, my fashunz isnt that serious guys
July 12, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
linh

dat desire to fit in.
July 12, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
stalker46ss

Link

This is what I wear everyday plus a pair of telescopes and i always get girls everytime i hit up the park
July 12, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
EL_Guapo

Correct me if I'm wrong but that last sentence made it sound like if you dressed in more menswear around your friends that they wouldn't hang out with you. Fuck them then b, real shit.

If any people get upset cause you're stunting on them that's a sign of bad personality. The dudes I used to hang out with tried saying shit about that but then realized it made them look bad and they were trying to say shit about someone who had a wardrobe worth 5x of what they had so it didn't make sense. I won't lie, I stopped hanging out with "my best friends" from high school cause they just hate on everyone and what they wear. I'm not about to hang out with any fuck niggas.
I know that feel bro... theres only a few ppl in my life that accept me for who I am, jokes come and go, but I know dudes that stay salty because of the way another person looks/dresses/talks/walks etc... bitch ass dudes

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

July 12, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
yomari

Im one of the few out of my circle of friends that appreciates clothing/sneakers. They all think im crazy, but they my niggas so it dont even matter. an shiett its not like i care how they look, thats their business
July 12, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
Specification

Something like this, if I'm just chillin at their house I'll just wear sweats, but even if we go out they'll wear plain tees, jeans, sneakers. They're just not the type to rock menswear...yet lol, but male friends usually don't care how each other dress unless you're some gay fashionista or your clothes smell.
July 12, 2012 @ 01:45 AM
OG_ENABLE

Suss.
July 12, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
valleyla

I know that feel bro... theres only a few ppl in my life that accept me for who I am, jokes come and go, but I know dudes that stay salty because of the way another person looks/dresses/talks/walks etc... bitch ass dudes

I just find it stupid to judge another dude on how he dresses. Now if he's wearing some whack shit but tries to act like a boss that's when you laugh at him but other than that I don't even give a fuck. Only people that I know that appreciate my hobby for fashion and don't be saying stupid shit is like my mom, girls I know, siblings, and a few friends. Other than that everyone sits there saying "lol you payed HOW MUCH for that hat? so stupid." but I don't give a fuck doe. My money so I do as a please
July 12, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
EL_Guapo

I just find it stupid to judge another dude on how he dresses. Now if he's wearing some whack shit but tries to act like a boss that's when you laugh at him but other than that I don't even give a fuck. Only people that I know that appreciate my hobby for fashion and don't be saying stupid shit is like my mom, girls I know, siblings, and a few friends. Other than that everyone sits there saying "lol you payed HOW MUCH for that hat? so stupid." but I don't give a fuck doe. My money so I do as a please
yeah exactly... it's all for the ladies, so as long as they say I'm not trying too hard than I'm good... i think dudes who spend time to think about shit to say about another man's wardrobe are really insecured, and most likely homosexual... everybody is different period... I'm not trying to look like a bum

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

July 12, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
kidsmooves

no i mean i changed style but they didnt, they dont mind the way i dress, i just dont want to stand out when im with them, they dont dress up like theyre hypebeasts, theyre more of ghetto ass foos, i like having them around so i just dress differently, my fashunz isnt that serious guys

if they're kool wit it then keep doing u. u'll be the nigga that stands out in the group which is good for u. After a while, if u doing it right, ur homies might follow u and start changing too
July 12, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
adoboFosho

just cause you wear those brands doesn't mean you actually look sharp

at first he was like

now he like

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 12, 2012 @ 03:28 AM
Specification

^LOL. Unless that rottweiler tattoo is his dog, he's gonna regret it when Kanye no longer wears Givenchy.
July 12, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
Timmy Turner

Link

This is what I wear everyday plus a pair of telescopes and i always get girls everytime i hit up the park

hahahahaah too funny
July 12, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
Jay_Bird

I take pride in my appearance. However, sometimes I feel overdress compare to my colleague. It makes me want to lower my standard to fit into theirs. Feminine or not, I know people will appreciate a well dressed guy in any setting. My concern is their first impression of me. They may think I am condescending, which I'm not, and avoid me. They may be intimidated.

I use to hang around Kay's like that, I dress fly they didn't

Now I don't hang with them

Find out they was jealous of the kid and I knew it

Please login first to reply.