November 6, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
totalespionage

Lol Maryland is a bunch of funny talkin fuckboys

LMAO truuuuuuueee, but come to Southern PG talking like that. I dare ya'

da fuck is a southern pg???? my nigga no such thing

UUUUUMMMMM Camp Springs maybe, Marlow Heights, Oxon Hill, Ft. Washington??? You know the towns that are at the southernmost regions of Prince Georges county. I'll post a pic of a map if you need.
November 6, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

Ahahaha Everytime I Come And Lurk In This Thread It's Someone Talking About Southern Parts Of Maryland. Have Any Of You MFers Been Anywhere North Of DC/PG County Shit?
November 6, 2012 @ 11:59 PM
camron

Man ain't no such thing my nigga don't ever say p.g and Southern in the same sentence
November 7, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
totalespionage

Man ain't no such thing my nigga don't ever say p.g and Southern in the same sentence

NIGGA WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? THESE COUNTIES ARE BORDERING VIRGINIA WHICH IS SOUTH OF PRINCE GEORGES COUNTY NIGGA. I WORK IN NORTHERN VA NIGGA I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT. I GUESS IN YOUR WORLD GEOGRAPHY IS FOR THE BIRDS RIGHT?

Ahahaha Everytime I Come And Lurk In This Thread It's Someone Talking About Southern Parts Of Maryland. Have Any Of You MFers Been Anywhere North Of DC/PG County Shit?

Hagerstown, Washnigton county, Towson, Ellicot City, Arundel county, Annapolis. I pretty much been all over eastern MD.
November 7, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
Mr. Freeze

ellicot city is a bunch of white washed asian pussies yall heard.

matter fact, make dat all of howard county.

pg we in dis.
November 7, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
camron

NIGGA WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING? THESE COUNTIES ARE BORDERING VIRGINIA WHICH IS SOUTH OF PRINCE GEORGES COUNTY NIGGA. I WORK IN NORTHERN VA NIGGA I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT. I GUESS IN YOUR WORLD GEOGRAPHY IS FOR THE BIRDS RIGHT?

Nigga where are you from that people actually use the word southern pg????
November 7, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
totalespionage

pg we in dis.

Where you from?
November 7, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
modernmischief

lol Nigga please im from Richmond,try again. A "hood" in PG would be our suburbs haha
November 7, 2012 @ 02:31 PM
halfbaked

Lol didnt know dmv had such a bad rep. thought i know where niggas coming from with the foams and dreads. I stay in va and dont really fuck with maryland at all and only go to dc for Georgetown and the bitches.

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

November 7, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
halfbaked

pg we in dis.

Lol i lost my wallet and it was found at the police dept with everything in it. If they was real niggas my shit would have been gone. Id's and hella gift cards and debit cards were all there. Cops robbed me of my Id cause it was expired though. Bitch niggas....

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

November 7, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
NiaKeturah

i love this place...all of it.

niaketurah.com

November 7, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
totalespionage

lol Nigga please im from Richmond,try again. A "hood" in PG would be our suburbs haha

Hood? In VA?

Nigga VA is one of if not the wealthiest state in the country. Ya'll niggas are so spoiled lol and your from Richmond, the capital of VA. LOL I would understand if you said Norfolk or Bad News, but Richmond???

Im not hating though because I got fam out there so I know niggas be putting in work but c'mon ya'll niggas got paper out there.
November 7, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
NapoleonComplex

Honestly, the DMV doesnt really mean all of MD and VA.....
When people speak of the DMV it usually only means Baltimore and PG for Maryland.
Not sure for VA though...

Howard and Moco is on some pussy stage ma du.... Nothin but straight whites and asians.

Even the blacks over there would get fucked up by PG and Baltimore.

No wonder you got de-mod'd

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

November 7, 2012 @ 05:33 PM
totalespionage

pg we in dis.

Lol i lost my wallet and it was found at the police dept with everything in it. If they was real niggas my shit would have been gone. Id and cards

You ain't have an EBT card
November 8, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
camron

Let me say this when people say dmv it has nothin and I mean. It has nothing to do with Baltimore at all the m is only for pg and that's all if u can't get on the train and get there then it's not the dmv
November 12, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
halfbaked

^ Ignorance.

Please login first to reply.