July 17, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
Lew

Lmao, I have dreads and my tips are dyed. smh I sold all my foamposites tho

Where you from?

Laurel cool
what the fuck is there to do in laurel? im there for a couple weeks and can't find any bitches, only stuck up white people

Must be in Howard, Arundel, or MoCo Laurel. Most bitches from Laurel (PG side) are smuts waiting to open their legs.
I believe i am on howard, I'm here for over a month visiting the pops. Can't find shit to do here, only bad shorties I see are at the gym.

what's there to do for a young nigga (20) out here? also how is the weed?
July 17, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
totalespionage

Where you from?

Laurel cool
what the fuck is there to do in laurel? im there for a couple weeks and can't find any bitches, only stuck up white people

Must be in Howard, Arundel, or MoCo Laurel. Most bitches from Laurel (PG side) are smuts waiting to open their legs.
I believe i am on howard, I'm here for over a month visiting the pops. Can't find shit to do here, only bad shorties I see are at the gym.

My ninja, find a way to the city and hit up Georgetown on a Saturday. That way you can have a choice of bitches you want to choose from. The good girl types who are freaks on the low, or the ones who make sure to give you obvious signs that they want to fuck. It's a win win situation.
July 17, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

Where you from?

Laurel cool

My ninja, find a way to the city and hit up Georgetown on a Saturday. That way you can have a choice of bitches you want to choose from. The good girl types who are freaks on the low, or the ones who make sure to give you obvious signs that they want to fuck. It's a win win situation.

Nigga take them mafukn shades off u aint cool........man look these nigga's dnt knw what their talking about....go hit up pentagon mall this saturday.... 3 level floors of bitches.....or just go downtown bitche's are everywhere here....i mean wall to wall bitches....you will see groups of bitches like 5 or 10 deep where ever u go in the city....G-town is not really a good place to find the freak hoes....cause either they shopping, trying to look to cool or they getting off work.......or just hit up the museum's downtown nothing but freaky ass bitches down there....this area has nothing but bitches......................
July 17, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
Mr. Freeze

PG Bound over here.
July 17, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
Mr. Freeze

Honestly, the DMV doesnt really mean all of MD and VA.....
When people speak of the DMV it usually only means Baltimore and PG for Maryland.
Not sure for VA though...

Howard and Moco is on some pussy stage ma du.... Nothin but straight whites and asians.

Even the blacks over there would get fucked up by PG and Baltimore.
July 17, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

Honestly, the DMV doesnt really mean all of MD and VA.....
When people speak of the DMV it usually only means Baltimore and PG for Maryland.
Not sure for VA though...

Howard and Moco is on some pussy stage ma du.... Nothin but straight whites and asians.

Even the blacks over there would get fucked up by PG and Baltimore.

NEGRO PLEASE U MUST BE LOST....BMORE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH "THE DMV".......................THE DMV IS THE AREAS THAT THE TRAIN RUNS....CAP HEIGHTS, FORESTVILLE, LANDOVA PLACES LIKE THAT I CANT NAME NOT ONE BMORE LANDMARK.......DC AND BMORE PEOPLE ACT WAY DIFF AND WE HAVE WAY DIFF STYLE OF SLANG AND DRESS........AND MOCO IS A PART OF THE DMV I.E SILVER SPRING SUBWAY STATION......SILVER SPRING IS 5MIN FROM UPTOWN.......I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE FROM BMORE SAY THEIR FROM THE DMV WHEN BMORE IS LIKE AN HR AWAY FROM DC.....IMO THE WHOLE DMV TERM IS WACK THOUGH.....
July 17, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
Mr. Freeze

whoa... calm down. What im saying is that when people talk about the dmv, they usually think of b more and pg for md mostly... no one really cares about moco...
July 17, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
Lew

Where you from?

Laurel cool

Where you from?

Laurel cool

Nigga take them mafukn shades off u aint cool........man look these nigga's dnt knw what their talking about....go hit up pentagon mall this saturday.... 3 level floors of bitches.....or just go downtown bitche's are everywhere here....i mean wall to wall bitches....you will see groups of bitches like 5 or 10 deep where ever u go in the city....G-town is not really a good place to find the freak hoes....cause either they shopping, trying to look to cool or they getting off work.......or just hit up the museum's downtown nothing but freaky ass bitches down there....this area has nothing but bitches......................

any of yall niggas ever been to columbia mall? how is it? and how is the bitches over there? and keep in mind I have no idea how to get around and I'll be solo so i guess i gotta mack on these hoes by myself.

Hows the weed out here? I'm not expecting much quality coming from cali and all but one can hope its decent
July 17, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
Mortal Kombat

suspended

yea thats a good mall full of em
July 18, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
Lew

Too bad i ain't got none of my homies here to mack on these hoes with, oh well more for me I guess.

And by downtown, do you mean downtown dc or baltimore?

and are the girls out here stuckup like la females or are they easily approachable and shit?
July 19, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
justinslayer

Too bad i ain't got none of my homies here to mack on these hoes with, oh well more for me I guess.

And by downtown, do you mean downtown dc or baltimore?

and are the girls out here stuckup like la females or are they easily approachable and shit?

East Coast chicks in general are known for being stuck up and agressive , there's Black and Hispanic chicks all over there .

Depends what race you are also, if you Black or Latino you should have no problem .
July 19, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
em0rtal

fuck dip that shit is wackkk
July 19, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
totalespionage

Nigga take them mafukn shades off u aint cool........

July 19, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
mr mcgibblets

lol every black dude in the DMV looks like Wale. unless they ethiopian. (i live in the DMV too).

November 4, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
ashtonmcmxc

lol every black dude in the DMV looks like Wale. unless they ethiopian. (i live in the DMV too).

yurrrp talk about wack followers

only for the mcmxc's

November 4, 2012 @ 06:44 AM
malcolmilfhunt

if they ain't sluts, most niggas in the DMV ain't gettin' em cuz most niggas idea of game is yelling 'ay girl whassup' at a bitch in public and expecting them to come home with them......smdh

Yayo from the Bayo

November 4, 2012 @ 10:31 AM
noir

MoCo/DC follow http://bigcatjose.tumblr.com/

gatonoir.tumblr.com :check out my artwork and photos thanks

November 4, 2012 @ 11:12 AM
modernmischief

Lol Maryland is a bunch of funny talkin fuckboys
November 4, 2012 @ 12:55 PM
Feelin_Foolay

Lol I gotta get out of this area. Nothin but helly hansen, steep tech and spyder wearin niggas
November 4, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
camron

KEEP THIS THREAD UP MY NIGGA ILL BE BACK MY NIGGA TO DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE ON MY PEOPLE MY NIGGA....DON'T CRY I WILL BE RIGHT BACK.

AND THE REDSKINS PLAY TODAY.
November 4, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
Feelin_Foolay

KEEP THIS THREAD UP MY NIGGA ILL BE BACK MY NIGGA TO DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE ON MY PEOPLE MY NIGGA....DON'T CRY I WILL BE RIGHT BACK.

AND THE REDSKINS PLAY TODAY.

cool
November 5, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
totalespionage

Aight aight. Since nigs want to gravedig my old ass thread why don't we have a DMV HB meetup. Niggas can bring shit to sell trade and have drinks (and weed too).
November 5, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
Mr. Freeze

@totalespionage cool cool
November 5, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
totalespionage

@totalespionage cool cool

cool cool cool
November 5, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
totalespionage

LMAO truuuuuuueee, but come to Southern PG talking like that. I dare ya'
November 5, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
totalespionage

Lol I gotta get out of this area. Nothin but helly hansen, steep tech and spyder wearin niggas

I feel the same way SMH

Typical DMV nigga uniform

Edit: How could I forget

Dreads

And a wave cap. And niggas don't even have waves lol
November 5, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
kbos

does PCP, gets away from cop shoot out, tries to steal one cop car, fails, some how manages to steal another, almost gets away, then rails into mickey Ds. Hilarious.
November 5, 2012 @ 08:41 PM
totalespionage

does PCP, gets away from cop shoot out, tries to steal one cop car, fails, some how manages to steal another, almost gets away, then rails into mickey Ds. Hilarious.

And don't forget, gets shot 11 times and survives
November 5, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
camron

LMAO truuuuuuueee, but come to Southern PG talking like that. I dare ya'

da fuck is a southern pg???? my nigga no such thing
November 6, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
Clayton Briggs

I worked at cold stone in College Park (PG) and that dude came in with his short girlfriend every other week suprised

Please login first to reply.