who else
:razzrazzrazzrazzrazzrazzrazzcoolcoolcoolcool
July 11, 2012 @ 12:41 PM
Unuffin

You must be black?

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 11, 2012 @ 12:51 PM
REVS

I work at a shop that accepts food stamps. Dudes come in here, buy 90 dollars worth of candy, chips, and soda and then buy their cigs and lottery ticket with cash. 95% of the people who have that, abuse it. Fucking take your own life if you have food stamps.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 11, 2012 @ 01:10 PM
99%Shit

I work at a shop that accepts food stamps. Dudes come in here, buy 90 dollars worth of candy, chips, and soda and then buy their cigs and lottery ticket with cash. 95% of the people who have that, abuse it. Fucking take your own life if you have food stamps.

Folks come into Goodwill with vouchers for free clothes, they grab 90% adult clothes and the remainder for their kids. They'll second guess every kids' item, which by the way are much cheaper than adults. They'll remove 5-6 $2 tees their kid picked out, and keep 4-5 of their own $6 shirts. It's disgusting. I like when the vouchers specify 'Children's Clothes' so that I can tell them I can/will only let them have children's clothes. They get really uppity considering their situation too.

Being on social assistance is nothing to brag about, or promote on HB. It's not something to be ashamed of either, given that you actually require it and have full intentions of getting off it it.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 11, 2012 @ 01:11 PM
DStyles

Raylo is on food stamps.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 11, 2012 @ 01:20 PM
REVS

Being on social assistance is nothing to brag about, or promote on HB. It's not something to be ashamed of either, given that you actually require it and have full intentions of getting off it it.

This is true. My first statement might have been a little harsh. I do see families who really do use it because of their situation, but I still feel a majority of the people who have it, abuse it and really don't need it. If you have expendable money for cigs, lottery, etc I personally feel you shouldn't have to be on food stamps.

July 11, 2012 @ 02:38 PM
yomari

I had an EBT card for a lil bit, shit came in handy. Glad i dont have one anymore it was always mad weird going to the cash register
July 11, 2012 @ 02:43 PM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

do you work in a low income area?

Websites at your price aodevelopment.co HMU

July 11, 2012 @ 03:56 PM
Panther.

i heard gay tweets was on food stamps

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 11, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

lmfao dstyles. you dominican cockaroach. i gotta job, get yourself one
July 11, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

dstyles is 32 still sleeping in the same bed as his mom
July 11, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

when dstyles touches himself its like black on black crime
July 11, 2012 @ 04:11 PM
Ayoma

suspended

I had an EBT card for a lil bit, shit came in handy. Glad i dont have one anymore it was always mad weird going to the cash register

You still worry about what others think?
July 11, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I knew a homeless nigga he said that if the government didn't know about you you didn't matter, he was saying that if you weren't on welfare you are irrelevant lol needless to say that nigga is still a bum.

:)

July 11, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
DStyles

This pot head-walgreens-stock-boy just dedicated 3 post to moi

July 11, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
Iron Chef El Chapo

yeah not caring is cool.

i can see why you still live at home
July 11, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
jawesome

I got an EBT for being a grad student, free $200 a month idgaf. Buy myself all types of food and milkshakes from UDF and muscle milk for free basically. cool

All I gotta do is "attend class" and pass all of my classes.

One of my boys gets free electricity too, Imma try and get on that too.

Instagram: prxsh

July 11, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
REVS

do you work in a low income area?

I wouldn't call it a low income area, but I wouldn't call it an upper class are either. And I'm not really talking about like a shit ton of people coming in and using EBT or Food Stamps, it's usually the same 10-ish people. Dude always comes in buys every candy bar there is, then puts a platic bag full of change on the counter and is like "lemme get a pack of reds and then som tickets too, I think theres like 12 dollars worth of change". Shit like that really pisses me off.

July 11, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
DStyles

yeah not caring is cool.

i can see why you still live at home

lol this lil nikka thinks I'm t3ov

July 11, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
yomari

Nah i just felt like a grimey ass nigga using an EBT card, at first i was like woah free food this is awesome. But we off that now.
July 11, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
REVS

Nah i just felt like a grimey ass nigga using an EBT card, at first i was like woah free food this is awesome. But we off that now.

Not to be a dick, or anything, but most of the people I see using EBT really are grimey as fuck.

Edit: Not saying you are, cause I don't know you, nor have I ever seen you.

July 11, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
REVS

where do you work? sounds like an awful place and not career oriented.

I just work at a local market in my area. And it really isn't a career oriented place, because I'm not looking to make a career of it. I work there to pay for school. And I made it seem way worse than it really is I guess. Like I said eariler theres only about 10 people who come in and (to me) abuse the EBT/Food Stamps system. The rest of the people I interact with are really nice, alot of regulars and shit, it isn't a bad place to work for a while, but it would be if you were a 40 some year old and were looking to make a career of it

July 12, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
Gentry

Anyone who can afford monthly internet payments, or a device that enables them to use the internet shouldn't be on food stamps. Go buy some ramen.
July 12, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
sophisticated

Anyone who can afford monthly internet payments, or a device that enables them to use the internet shouldn't be on food stamps. Go buy some ramen.

Free WiFi always comes in handy
July 12, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
yomari

Not to be a dick, or anything, but most of the people I see using EBT really are grimey as fuck.

This is exactly why i felt mad out of place when i had one...
July 12, 2012 @ 02:26 AM
TheBeatNut

I used to work at a grocery store an this family bought like $400 dollars worth of food on EBT.. no biggie they must need it.. I help these motherfuckers out to there brand new 7series BMW .. I'm like damn.. where they do that at?! If you need EBT that shit is fine by me but when cats abuse that shit it really pisses me off.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

July 12, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
REVS

This is exactly why i felt mad out of place when i had one...

Yea I gotcha man.

July 12, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
lstnthz

Folks come into Goodwill with vouchers for free clothes, they grab 90% adult clothes and the remainder for their kids. They'll second guess every kids' item, which by the way are much cheaper than adults. They'll remove 5-6 $2 tees their kid picked out, and keep 4-5 of their own $6 shirts. It's disgusting. I like when the vouchers specify 'Children's Clothes' so that I can tell them I can/will only let them have children's clothes. They get really uppity considering their situation too.

I like this
July 12, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
bulmasaur

July 12, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
DarthVader

^hahah dead

Please login first to reply.