July 10, 2012 @ 09:56 AM
chief

Yo dawg son, c'mon son

lock this registration shit up dude this forum fallin apart.

there's a reason SS is startin to take the throne over HB is cause they don't open the flood gates to OF/tumblr herbs (I'll admit some 2012 members are cool, maybe like 6)

shit's sad son, s'like watching a bunch of juniors trying to follow along with the seniors but always bein a step back

s'like watchin 2012 members act like little dogs bouncin around smilin and shit waitin for their owner to throw the ball. but we aint gon throw that ball doe

s'like watching 2012 members shittin in their diapers and all over themselves but we aint gon be there to clean up that poop b

and damn son we got niggas in the vol sac beefin thread not knowin who paul wall and shit is. nah b throw some respect towards paul wall, he deserves it

also the boring ass trolls who do nothing but make bullshit ass threads or take a useless shit on other peoples threads when they tryin to get a real answer outta people. perma ban those queers cause they sure as shit aint helping the forum out

and to hell with tryin to sell your shit in fashion brand threads? you got lil niggas (who will remain nameless) runnin a muck in the supreme thread tryin to sell the idea of their fairy ass SOW website to members of THIS forum which would take traffic away from this site b. that aint good business

like drewp i know there's some stuff you just can't do to help the site but from the looks of it youre just cleanin up the supreme thread and makin threats there. do that shit with off topic or somethin, do somethin drewp

honestly the best part of this site now is the SB cause thats the only place you can talk to people without gettin annoyed. the rest of the forum is trash.

HB startin to become the laughing stock of the streetwear forum world son. ISS might start lookin better soon (god forbid)

Love,
a concerned HB member (i can't be the only one)

•••

July 10, 2012 @ 10:51 AM
johnathan

no offence chief but after this thread been made 100 times by 100 different people i gave up

free max b 2013

July 10, 2012 @ 01:06 PM
bonemarrow

no offence chief but after this thread been made 100 times by 100 different people i gave up

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

July 10, 2012 @ 01:11 PM
bigshlong

Hi guys, what's going on in this thread?
July 10, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
KTA

yo nigga your one of those faggots runnin around sayin floral fam like the rest of em 2012 members ^.
does people signing up generate revenue for this site somehow? maybe thats the reason they lettin fuck niggas join still and just let the content crash and burn but keep bankin
July 10, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
REVS

Ah chill the fuck out that shit died a while ago.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 10, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
The Fiasco

yo nigga your one of those faggots runnin around sayin floral fam like the rest of em 2012 members ^.
does people signing up generate revenue for this site somehow? maybe thats the reason they lettin fuck niggas join still and just let the content crash and burn but keep bankin

the act of joining doesnt bring revenue but ad views does and more members brings more ad views. thats why they won't close down registration. kevin ma done sold his soul and the website to the investors so now he's their bitch and has to do what they say. that's why they changed the layout to this even shittier one after leaving the already shitty vbulletin. SS doesn't have investors like HB does which is why they can do whatever they want. kevin ma all about the profits now and making the HB investors happy which is why HB is dying. it's like supreme selling out to kenneth cole or some shit. i got ad block on though so those faggots are making 0 dollars from me. FUCK YOU KEVIN

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

July 10, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
smartmonkey

wow, You need a life. Your observance of this forum is much too accurate.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 10, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
Silver Price

is that so, KTA?

there's a reason SS is startin to take the throne over HB is cause they don't open the flood gates to OF/tumblr herbs

OF/tumblr herbs

OF

you were saying KTA?

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

July 10, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
KTA

lol i mention floral fam and youre still butthurt i ethered u white boy ^
for the record ive never mentioned OF on here, and i aint even a fan lmao
July 10, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
KTA

the act of joining doesnt bring revenue but ad views does and more members brings more ad views. thats why they won't close down registration. kevin ma done sold his soul and the website to the investors so now he's their bitch and has to do what they say. that's why they changed the layout to this even shittier one after leaving the already shitty vbulletin. SS doesn't have investors like HB does which is why they can do whatever they want. kevin ma all about the profits now and making the HB investors happy which is why HB is dying. it's like supreme selling out to kenneth cole or some shit. i got ad block on though so those faggots are making 0 dollars from me. FUCK YOU KEVIN

ahh i see well i cant see them closin reg anytime soon then razz
July 10, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
Silver Price

ethered me? LOL. good one.
and fine then, you say youre not a fan never mentioned them yadda yadda whatever. but whats up with your username then...

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

July 10, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
the president

Yeh hb got too many users on here to keep the floods of shit out it fucked at this point
July 10, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
KTA

ethered me? LOL. good one.
and fine then, you say youre not a fan never mentioned them yadda yadda whatever. but whats up with your username then...

i couldnt think of one and odd future was just blowin up at the time, can you shut the fuck up now nigga who the fuck cares what my username is
July 10, 2012 @ 06:40 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

closing registration until fall would do wonders, it would let us see if closing would help the forms or not, so if you do close do it until october. cool

:)

July 10, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
Rizal

I gave up trying to follow the shit going on in the Supreme thread on this site. I just use SS for that now, it's basically always on topic and pretty informative. There still are a few good sections on this forum. Maybe not in the Supreme dicussion or most of the off topc section, but there still are some out there.

I'm also aware I'm not an older member, but from what I've heard from you guys, it does seem like this forum has been slippin. It sucks that late '11 and '12 members catch shit for this when it really isn't all of us, only a select group of dudes.

You're right bout the supreme thread. I stopped going on there shit just plainly sucks.
July 10, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
missy.

whats gonna happen when "we're" gone tho? the forum needs new people to get mad when registration opens again in like.. a few years. haha

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

July 10, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
kelleydenham

You're right bout the supreme thread. I stopped going on there shit just plainly sucks.

After they restarted it, it was fine for a bit. People were providing legit info and it was fairly civil. It's gone

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

July 10, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
Trollinator

I tried to warn them.

I want to see the world burn

July 10, 2012 @ 08:28 PM

Inactive

wow, You need a life. Your observance of this forum is much too accurate.

this includes you fuck boy
July 10, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
jaded

After they restarted it, it was fine for a bit. People were providing legit info and it was fairly civil. It's gone

It's coming back, there were a couple members in there that managed to fill 3 pages arguing back and forth in 1 hour. Once they were banned everyone went back to discussing the latest info. I've been checking in on it a lot more than I used to, so hopefully it won't reach that point again.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 10, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
Lemonz

s’like watchin 2012 members act like little dogs bouncin around smilin and shit waitin for their owner to throw the ball. but we aint gon throw that ball doe

i died
July 10, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
ksj

Holy fuck, I read up to four lines but couldn't continue. OP did you fail English?
July 10, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
Ape

s’like watchin 2012 members act like little dogs bouncin around smilin and shit waitin for their owner to throw the ball. but we aint gon throw that ball doe

i died

same fuckin here

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

July 10, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
$$$$$

To be honest Hb was better when we had threads being created by those russian spam accounts.
July 10, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
rpcguy

suspended

Yea fuck 2012 memebers they are all turkeys
July 10, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
chief

To be honest Hb was better when we had threads being created by those russian spam accounts.

at least those things provided some lolz because of how ridiculous they were

•••

July 11, 2012 @ 04:55 AM
Beez

Forum was good before 2010 but it's gone downhill since then. I think if you limited registration to the serious people then this site would regain reputation and be a lot more successful. #justmy2¢

twitter @brandohnn findme. injc*

July 11, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
DREWKKAKE

I like how you ask to close registration but don't think me leaving a new forum thread open because it's bad business lol. All of your points are damn near irrelevant. A forum is a public place. A community. The quality of forums is a result of its members. The more you guys sit here and bitch to me blaming 2012 members and odd future fans and Kevin, the more you guys might as well just leave Hypebeast. Why don't you guys do your part to 'fix hb' and actually take part in the community that you obviously care about, if not, leave.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.