Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 8, 2012 @ 08:29 AM

Inactive

I hate this fuck he isnt funny.

He is white comedy in a modern age. All this bitch does is make black and dick jokes.

It's like this type of new age white devil bullshit where he makes fun black people but everyone accepts it because it's "Modern/New Age" reverse psychology bullshit.

Example :
White Devil: I love tosh
White Devil Friend: haha he so funny

*last night episode of tosh a scene where he makes fun of black person*

Tosh: They "all" just don't steal and rob shit

He has mad racist comedy but it's not like Russel Peters with good intent behind it's more some lowkey "haha fuck jiggaboos" type shit

Theirs so many better "viral remark comics" out their

RayWIlliamJOhnson
The Soup
SxyPHil

O and fuck that pie ass hoe Robb Dydrek fuck I'm tired of MTV sucking this nigas dick. He sucks at everything
July 8, 2012 @ 09:49 AM

Inactive

Naw b I fucks heavy with Jersey Shore, what do you mean nothing ?

They look good,entertain me with their wildish antics, slutty behaviors and weird relationships

But like how is you benefiting my life b,

Rob Dydrek should stick to being the only 30 year old nigga in elemtnry school filled skate parks not making mediocre half ass non funny television shows.
July 8, 2012 @ 09:52 AM
Ferdi

They look good,entertain me with their wildish antics, slutty behaviors and weird relationships

Rob Dydrek should stick to being the only 30 year old nigga in elemtnry school filled skate parks not making mediocre half ass non funny television shows.

log off son
July 8, 2012 @ 09:55 AM
JohnvHarrison

So much salt bruh hahahah Tosh makes black jokes once like every other episode, and its cause the shit is funny. And Rob Dyrdek is banking on your stupid ass, that man can buy your life, he can make whatever show he wants, you know why? Cause they always do good. He's not an asshole and he's not the worst person on tv, that make the people love him. He's actually a good person, he just wants to chill in his fucking warehouse all day.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 8, 2012 @ 11:42 AM
Jollibee.

OP has to gtfo cause ive been seeing that medea what ever that shit is commercial always making white jokes. Shits not even funny.

Also why is it acceptable for a movie to have race involved with it as long its about white people ex:White Men Can't Jump, White Chicks

And then if a movie was called lets say Black Men Can't Swim then there will be a huge shit storm a brewin coming from the black community. Like wtf why you people gotta complain on everything.

Like no racial or anything im just saying..
July 8, 2012 @ 01:16 PM
Panther.

the racist jokes are funny, get over it and stop crying queerbag

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 8, 2012 @ 01:17 PM
DStyles

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 8, 2012 @ 01:22 PM
Moises Arias

lol @ hating two people you dont know. tosh.0 and rob-1 you-0

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 8, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
asapswag

How could someone not like Tosh.0
July 8, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
jaded

Never seen an episode of it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 8, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
"MERCY"

tosh is kinda stupid

the soup is funny

Ray william johnson is stupid

Rob Dyrdek is the shit. Dude's been funny since Rob & Big
Homie is literally living any fantasy he wants cause he's bankin', how can u hate that
July 8, 2012 @ 06:06 PM
johnathan

free max b 2013

July 8, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
christopher.

lmao at saying RayWilliamJohnson is funnier than tosh.0. I don't watch tosh.0, but fuck RWJ; that dude is not funny AT ALL.
July 8, 2012 @ 06:48 PM

Inactive

Tosh sucks. He isn't funny at all maybe if your white its ok for you to laugh cuz your thinking yah yes it's social acceptable to make fun of niggers

Rob is even worse he hasn't contribute anything to society since Rob & Big. His shows suck dick.
July 8, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

RayWIlliamJOhnson
The Soup
SxyPHil

This is like saying dog shit is better than human shit.
July 8, 2012 @ 06:54 PM
BKBROWN

tosh and rwj suck ass

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 8, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

RayWIlliamJOhnson
The Soup
SxyPHil

This is like saying dog shit is better than human shit.

dead
July 8, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
JohnvHarrison

Tosh sucks. He isn't funny at all maybe if your white its ok for you to laugh cuz your thinking yah yes it's social acceptable to make fun of niggers

Rob is even worse he hasn't contribute anything to society since Rob & Big. His shows suck dick.

the fact that this sentence wasn't socially acceptable lets me know that you obviously have no idea what actually is socially acceptable.

and Rob Dyrdek owns like half of DC, and has opened like 5 skateparks. so he's definitely contributing to society you dumbass.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 8, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
Fitch

Lol at calling Tosh racist. He makes jokes about blacks, but he makes equal jokes about Asians, gays, Mexicans, whites, etc. You must be pretty offended to make a thread about this shit. I am far more tired of Rob Dyrdek than Tosh. That guy is getting so fucking old. His 15 minutes are up and all he wants to do is keep the cameras facing him. He's an attention whore and more importantly, HE'S NOT FUNNY!! Seriously, have you watched Ridiculousness? It shows how funny Dyrdek THINKS he is.
July 8, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
Fitch

Lol at calling Tosh racist. He makes jokes about blacks, but he makes equal jokes about Asians, gays, Mexicans, whites, etc. You must be pretty offended to make a thread about this shit. I am far more tired of Rob Dyrdek than Tosh. That guy is getting so fucking old. His 15 minutes are up and all he wants to do is keep the cameras facing him. He's an attention whore and more importantly, HE'S NOT FUNNY!! Seriously, have you watched Ridiculousness? It shows how funny Dyrdek THINKS he is.
July 8, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
chief

tosh is hilarious. he hardly makes any black jokes but has a sort of fucked up dead-baby type humor which i find hilarious

rob on the other hand needs to stop with the tv shows. rob & big was dope as hell, fantasy factory was pretty good, but he's totally copying tosh.0 with his newer show

•••

July 8, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
sado

July 8, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
LA_1201

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 8, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
TR.eat

Profits from the clothing line rogue status/dta (rob dyrdeks) go across seas to American soldiers so they can send out letters to their friends and family.
July 8, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
chief

i should also make it known i started a new game in pokemon ruby and named my character "nigga" just cause it was funny

•••

July 8, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

playa hating

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

July 9, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
iAmSofaKing

Tosh.O is at least better than Ridiculousness

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

July 9, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
teows

Rob Dyrdek has done so many things for the skating community. I don't care what you say. Dude is a legend.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 9, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
DarianaGrande

Daniel Tosh is funny, but the shows lame.

http://soundcloud.com/anonymousnigger

July 9, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
Arsenic Coffee

I hate this fuck he isnt funny.

He is white comedy in a modern age. All this bitch does is make black and dick jokes.

It's like this type of new age white devil bullshit where he makes fun black people but everyone accepts it because it's "Modern/New Age" reverse psychology bullshit.

Example :
White Devil: I love tosh
White Devil Friend: haha he so funny

*last night episode of tosh a scene where he makes fun of black person*

Tosh: They "all" just don't steal and rob shit

He has mad racist comedy but it's not like Russel Peters with good intent behind it's more some lowkey "haha fuck jiggaboos" type shit

RayWIlliamJOhnson
The Soup
SxyPHil

O and fuck that pie ass hoe Robb Dydrek fuck I'm tired of MTV sucking this nigas dick. He sucks at everything

OKAY. What the fuck is going on here.

I don't like Tosh.0 either, I also hate Rob Dyrdek. Rob should've stayed skating... not all the shit hes does now.

But the fact that you think that RWJ and SexyPhil are better, makes you a fucking retard. RWJ has never been funny.

NONE OF THESE FUCKERS HAVE EVER BEEN FUNNY.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

Please login first to reply.