FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
July 13, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
Panther.

west up, i mean you cant go to the beach on christmas on the east cuz youre balls deep in snow

Ever heard of this place called Florida bitch?

can't count Florida as East unless you cut America right in the middle like a retard

but this ain't even about "West or East"... it's about California or New York

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 13, 2012 @ 11:32 PM
LA_1201

west up, i mean you cant go to the beach on christmas on the east cuz youre balls deep in snow

Ever heard of this place called Florida bitch?

fuck no

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 14, 2012 @ 08:18 AM
trolos714

can't count Florida as East unless you cut America right in the middle like a retard

So you're tellin me Miami isn't on the east coast you retard?

Wtf are you talkin about? Florida is in the South.. Anyway. West Coast is LA, Bay Area(I guess), San Diego, Seattle, Vegas, and Portland. What does the east coast have?

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

July 14, 2012 @ 08:27 AM

Inactive

Wtf are you talkin about? Florida is in the South.. Anyway. West Coast is LA, Bay Area(I guess), San Diego, Seattle, Vegas, and Portland. What does the east coast have?

Son you tellin me Miami aint on the East Coast? Have you ever seen a fuckin map of the U.S bruh
July 14, 2012 @ 10:22 AM
links305

Did buddy just say Vegas was part of the west coast lol. The west coast only consists of 3 states. Also of course Miami is on the east coast and the east coast is made up of 14 states
July 14, 2012 @ 12:36 PM
╒rozzy

My favorite artists and actors come from NY.

Doesn't matter though, id much rather live in California. We got great weather and most of NY is busted as fuck compared to SF or LA

July 14, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
motherfucker

JAMAICA, QUEENS NIGGA BUT YA BOI OUT IN HAWAII FOR SCHOOL WITH HIS PUNK ASS AND THE WEATHER IS OH SO NICE ON THE FAR WEST SIDE
July 14, 2012 @ 01:24 PM
Moises Arias

yea east coast dont only got real niggas from NY like 50 cent and jigga, they also got real niggas like jeezy, the clipse, pharrell, rozay, gucci, etc and kanye west was born on the east coast so was cali niggas favorite rapper 2pac. and east coast girls being busted? must of never heard of

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 14, 2012 @ 01:36 PM
RyandaGod

^ yea can't forget the guidos!

Since when does Miami have guidos? I'm assuming you've never been to Miami before

It's all jews. So Miami ain't worth talkin bout
July 14, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
thegodfather

West coast till I die nyc ain't fly.
July 14, 2012 @ 02:54 PM
PandoCalrissian

CA.LI.FO.RN.IA

BITCCHH!!!!

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

July 14, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
LA_1201

theres east coast niggas reppin LA streets

July 14, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
BuddyOmar

New York has the worst weather , people think they're hard because they come from either Marcy , Bed stuy or canarsie

You must have never been out of the East Side to say that Least Coast is the best .

Majority of the girls here are std infested hood rats .

Cali has everything .

Most east coast chicks are busted .

butterface bitches LULZ

[/img]

G-Unit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nwa

LOL at these west coast niggas bragging about these hoes. Like we ain't got enough fine ass MILFs all plastic faced up? Square up with us niggas we got you on everything. We got Bmore, we got NYC, we got Miami. This ain't even a debate. Birth of hip-hop--- you kidding me? At least the #SUSS niggas on the East coast (A$AP) no better to keep their mouth's shut and suck the dick on the low whereas yall western niggas are loud and proud (frank blowcean)

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 14, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
druqs

lol no hate, but how you gon compare g-unit to nwa? 2 different generations of music...

anyway, lived on both coasts and got love for both, but the west got the bad bitches and good weed so >

third coast where you at?

July 14, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
vafins

who the fuck wants to go to the beach on Christmas? I mean its cool and all but that shit is just sand and water.....and the East coast has beaches I will say Cali beaches are way better but other than the weather I diddnt see much I liked over there

but literally the west coast is only California, Oregon and Washington state and it rains in Oregon and WA state all the time

east coast has Florida, Georgia, South and North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, DC, Deleware, New Jersey, New york, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Mass, Pennsylvania, Maine

the nations capital is on the east coast...
July 14, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
Capitalmeth

Its all in preferences, in the east coast you got Miami with the most gorgeous woman and best weed you can find in the east but most people are artificial, ATL got countless of cute black girls and DMV too, NYC best city of the US with numerous of things to do, good weed, shit load of people who love front, and the West Coast primarily got Cali with the best weed in the world, beautiful women and weather mostly all in LA though
July 14, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
DStyles

How about we settle this by shooting the fair.

I know yall west coast nikkas is all puss but lets shoot the fair though

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 14, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
trolos714

@thugg

July 14, 2012 @ 08:36 PM
trolos714

Florida sucks ass anyway. California's retarded gay cousin. And New York? Why? Not a lot of living space, and endless amount of douchebags and beat women.

July 14, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
BIGOH

New York has the worst weather , people think they're hard because they come from either Marcy , Bed stuy or canarsie

You must have never been out of the East Side to say that Least Coast is the best .

Majority of the girls here are std infested hood rats .

Cali has everything .

i fucked the bitch with west hat

true stroy

WTB NOTHING

July 14, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
Richboy 100 million

West coast is too hard for you faggots we killed Pac an biggie

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

July 14, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
LA_1201

LA = city of champs

July 14, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
"MERCY"

Son you tellin me Miami aint on the East Coast? Have you ever seen a fuckin map of the U.S bruh

like I said, if u want to cut the nation right smack dab in the middle

but normal people like me, categorize states by region. Florida is in the Southern region
No one says Illinois is East Coast cause it's the right when you cut America in half
No one cuts California in half and say "I live in Fresno, which means I live in Southern California, cause it's the bottom half"
July 15, 2012 @ 02:42 AM
LA_1201

lol florida is god's waiting room

July 15, 2012 @ 06:55 AM

Inactive

Florida was never a part of the south back when they actually gave the south it's nickname. Most people still don't even catergorize Florida as the South ESPECIALLY not the bottom half, which is where miami is.

Bottom line is Miami is on the Easter Coast of the U.S, its right on the Atlantic Ocean bruh fuck outta here
July 15, 2012 @ 07:56 AM
trevxv3

NYC smells like a bum's taint and has more garbage than anyone knows what to do with. The weather sucks and everyone is an asshole. California is 10000000x more relaxed, much better weather and doesnt smell like actual shit.... i vote west coast

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

July 15, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
LA_1201

we got bad bitches like katy perry, ny got nasty she man bitches like lady gaga

July 15, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
KoreanJesus

lol east^
yall niggas got forest fires and immigrants and shit smh
July 15, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
DStyles

the west coast current best rapper is doing the wavy dance

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 15, 2012 @ 10:22 PM
nokeys

I'm from Vancouver, and I prefer NYC and Chicago to Vancouver and Cali, but I can't do Toronto. It's like the Jim Belushi of the the East Coast, no offense.

Please login first to reply.