Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 4, 2012 @ 01:59 PM
Rizal

Now everytime somebody asks me
If I sing songs to get at women
I say naw, they say 'okay I don't believe it'
I say nope, I swear I never do it

Dang never seen this lyrics that way until now smh
July 4, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
DStyles

how is mf doom and biggie "real hip hop"?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 4, 2012 @ 02:04 PM
Rizal

how is mf doom and biggie "real hip hop"?

I know right??? Souljah boy = real hiphop
July 4, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Lawd have mercy. I'm talking to a mainstream punk. Figures...

I can still remember back in '10 when I was a mainstream faggot like you, and how my friend showed me the Radical mixtape. I just could remember how much better it was, and how original it was. How Mike G just killed Mos Def's "The Panties", and how the rest of them were just ripping it on different songs. Rich Boy, Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, Wiz, etc. OF killed their versions of the songs. Shit was epic as fuck.

Now you can see why I don't argue with punk bitches like you. I know how I heard of them. Sure I wasn't the first person to hear about them, but I was one of the first before they blew up. You just try and use assumptions to make way because you can't say anything else. It's alright.

Lmao and you continue to dick-ride, the radical mix-tape was nothing special, fuck outta here, you OF bitch... I can't get over the level of faggotry in your posts, son. Like fuck Mike G 'killed' Mos, Mike G has got to be one of the weakest rappers I've heard in a long ass time, he reminds me of a black Mac Miller, the dude sounds like he's about to cry at any moment and Domo is boring as fuck... Orange Juice was the only passable song on the whole tape for fuck sake. OF didn't kill shit, but you stay sucking tylers dick with the rest of them golfwang herbs, meanwhile I'll stay bumping real hip-hop; MF Doom, The Notorous B.I.G., Mad Skillz, Ras Kass, Redman etc

You just sounded as herbish as the other guy after that statement

Clearly he is undermining OF's credibility as a proper rap group, basically stating that their music doesn't deserve to be included alongside other great rappers in the rap genre as a whole. This comes from his dislike of their musical style and the personas of individual members and most probably due to the nature of their fans.

It isn't hard to infer the point hes trying to make, alas this is the internet.
July 4, 2012 @ 02:13 PM
DStyles

Lawd have mercy. I'm talking to a mainstream punk. Figures...

I can still remember back in '10 when I was a mainstream faggot like you, and how my friend showed me the Radical mixtape. I just could remember how much better it was, and how original it was. How Mike G just killed Mos Def's "The Panties", and how the rest of them were just ripping it on different songs. Rich Boy, Rick Ross, Gucci Mane, Wiz, etc. OF killed their versions of the songs. Shit was epic as fuck.

Now you can see why I don't argue with punk bitches like you. I know how I heard of them. Sure I wasn't the first person to hear about them, but I was one of the first before they blew up. You just try and use assumptions to make way because you can't say anything else. It's alright.

Lmao and you continue to dick-ride, the radical mix-tape was nothing special, fuck outta here, you OF bitch... I can't get over the level of faggotry in your posts, son. Like fuck Mike G 'killed' Mos, Mike G has got to be one of the weakest rappers I've heard in a long ass time, he reminds me of a black Mac Miller, the dude sounds like he's about to cry at any moment and Domo is boring as fuck... Orange Juice was the only passable song on the whole tape for fuck sake. OF didn't kill shit, but you stay sucking tylers dick with the rest of them golfwang herbs, meanwhile I'll stay bumping real hip-hop; MF Doom, The Notorous B.I.G., Mad Skillz, Ras Kass, Redman etc

You just sounded as herbish as the other guy after that statement

Clearly he is undermining OF's credibility as a proper rap group, basically stating that their music doesn't deserve to be included alongside other great rappers in the rap genre as a whole. This comes from his dislike of their musical style and the personas of individual members and most probably due to the nature of their fans.

It isn't hard to infer the point hes trying to make, alas this is the internet

nikka stepped up his grammar game up

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 4, 2012 @ 02:14 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Thats how i do nigga
July 4, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
G8tor

SMH @ respecting the courage it took to come out. thats some suss shit in itself

off top

July 4, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
unknown force

all due respect for this talented artist/lyricist.
his lyrics were a bit spectacle towards his sexual orientation in nostalgia ultra as well;

"i believe that marriage isn't
between a man & woman
but between love and love."

but that was my favorite line from the entire album sad

still like his music tho idgaf
July 4, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

The thing i find odd is how gay people are kinda like 'YES WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE' That mentality annoys me
July 4, 2012 @ 02:29 PM
guyitsmathew

frank is still my boy regardless

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

July 4, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
th3kid

Thinking About You was written for a woman to sing.
July 4, 2012 @ 03:10 PM
silent AlaRM

The thing i find odd is how gay people are kinda like 'YES WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE' That mentality annoys me

No one has that mentality.. this should be viewed as another moment for people to stop hating others just cause of who they truly are. A whole bunch of hip hop/R&B heads got this dropped in thier lap and now they don't know how to deal with it. Dudes love Franks music but because he's gay some idiots might not like him anymore? It's stupid to think like that, Frank coming out just continues to help people realize that not liking or hating someone because theyre gay is fucking stupid flat out. Now they gotta deal with theyre favorite artist being who they TRULY ARE. I hope most people can accept that and move on but of course your gonna have your fake thug types that wanna play stupid and say they don't agree with that or they don't like him anymore. It is what it is.
July 4, 2012 @ 03:13 PM
NapoleonComplex

i personally think a good third of rnb niggas are gay
like rayj and trey songz
but zammm this nigga frank been showin signs of sussness on the low and he completely went under my gaydar
at the end of the day song still tight
dgaf

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

July 4, 2012 @ 03:14 PM

Inactive

don't really listen to much of his music but respect for being honest about who you are.
July 4, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

No one has that mentality.. this should be viewed as another moment for people to stop hating others just cause of who they truly are. A whole bunch of hip hop/R&B heads got this dropped in thier lap and now they don't know how to deal with it. Dudes love Franks music but because he's gay some idiots might not like him anymore? It's stupid to think like that, Frank coming out just continues to help people realize that not liking or hating someone because theyre gay is fucking stupid flat out. Now they gotta deal with theyre favorite artist being who they TRULY ARE. I hope most people can accept that and move on but of course your gonna have your fake thug types that wanna play stupid and say they don't agree with that or they don't like him. It is what it is.

Yep. At the end of the day i'm against hating someone so i'm not one to dislike gay people - I can't lie though i don't agree with homosexuality though, like i said though i don't think my view warrants the hate of others

It's easy to hate on them but you gotta try looking at their sitaution, being hated for something which is personal to you really hurts an individual
July 4, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
smon

First page. had to
July 4, 2012 @ 03:38 PM
MOEHENNY

"McDonalds breakfast still over at 10:30 who care" - Netscapeshawty
July 4, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
UFO..

Thinking bout you was def bout some boys wat songs u think were gay?

It was a reference track for a female singer that he wrote the song for, it leaked out
July 4, 2012 @ 04:00 PM
iAmSofaKing

So if Frank just gay or bi?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

July 4, 2012 @ 04:10 PM
guyitsmathew

"McDonalds breakfast still over at 10:30 who care" - Netscapeshawty

lol

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

July 4, 2012 @ 04:19 PM

Inactive

So if Frank just gay or bi?

I think he lost all interest in women. His latest songs are all about guys

July 4, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
$$$$$

Nah but fa real, imma be listening to his music still, but I damn sure won't be singing along or quoting that shit. I bet he wins a grammy for Channel Orange doe.
July 4, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

No one has that mentality.. this should be viewed as another moment for people to stop hating others just cause of who they truly are. A whole bunch of hip hop/R&B heads got this dropped in thier lap and now they don't know how to deal with it. Dudes love Franks music but because he's gay some idiots might not like him anymore? It's stupid to think like that, Frank coming out just continues to help people realize that not liking or hating someone because theyre gay is fucking stupid flat out. Now they gotta deal with theyre favorite artist being who they TRULY ARE. I hope most people can accept that and move on but of course your gonna have your fake thug types that wanna play stupid and say they don't agree with that or they don't like him anymore. It is what it is.

SUSS
July 4, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

I respect him and his choice but I wouldn't have come out before my first album even dropped. He probably lost a lot of fans by doing this and a lot of potential money. I would have dropped my album and done a world tour before I let that out of the bag. I guess you can't put a price on sanity and being yourself though. Props.

That's a good thing. If a fan stops fucking with your music because you're gay that makes them:

(a) not a real fan
(b) ignorant as fuck
July 4, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
cormilk

the line
"i'm high/hi and im bi/by/bye, wait i mean i'm straight"
just became a triple entendre

Ig@rickrossowens

July 4, 2012 @ 04:55 PM
Skunk 4 Prez

ay man reading that little essay he wrote made me feel uncomfortable. shit was wild mo bruh.
July 4, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
silent AlaRM

SUSS

said by the dude who posts pics of himself saying how good he looks compared to other HB niggs.. Cant believe im wasting a post on you honestly.
July 4, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

ok everyone shut the fuck up vashtie has spoken on the topic.
blog

:)

July 4, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

SUSS

said by the dude who posts pics of himself saying how good he looks compared to other HB niggs.. Cant believe im wasting a post on you honestly.

I never wanted to be compared to any user sussboi i wanted u niggas to see what the face of perfection looked like and bask in your inferiority. Good to see my perfect face is still stuck in your mind SUSSBOI
July 4, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
mrteebonilla

ok i dont think he goes for guys or anything, im thinking hes just sharing that one experience with that one dude. Im sure he doesnt go out looking for guys or anything, he still fucks bitches

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

Please login first to reply.