Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 10, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
DarthVader

So many random songs. disappointed on white
July 10, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Good album. You got some self conscious issues if you can't listen to it cause he's gay. He might have one suss line out of every few songs, but I just imagine he's talking bout a girl anyways. *shrugs*

Pretty much.

Which songs are wild homo tho so I could delete it

you should listen to them either way there dope. But "forest gump" "thinking bout you" and "bad religion" are the main 3

:)

July 10, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
Mrhankey123

someone send me a link
July 10, 2012 @ 05:46 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

I plan on givin this a listen and have some of my guy friends come over
July 10, 2012 @ 08:03 PM
mrh

Good album. You got some self conscious issues if you can't listen to it cause he's gay. He might have one suss line out of every few songs, but I just imagine he's talking bout a girl anyways. *shrugs*

Pretty much.

you should listen to them either way there dope. But "forest gump" "thinking bout you" and "bad religion" are the main 3

how is thinking bout you gay? And bad religion is basically just about him admitting loving a man, you wont be missing out if you delete it. Forest Gump tho is actually quite a good dope song, I'm not insecure enough to have a problem with him singing 'runnin through my mind boy'
July 10, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Pretty much.

how is thinking bout you gay? And bad religion is basically just about him admitting loving a man, you wont be missing out if you delete it. Forest Gump tho is actually quite a good dope song, I'm not insecure enough to have a problem with him singing 'runnin through my mind boy'

I deleted nothing what are you speaking on? All the songs are dope, bruh asked which ones lyrics are focused around his love for that man at one time and i listed them for him. he asked i delivered.

July 10, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
mrh

i was just asking you why thinkin bout you seemed gay to you, i guess from his perspective it is to a man but who evers listening to it can direct it to who ever which is why i didnt get it.

the rest of what i said was to ekong
July 10, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i was just asking you why thinkin bout you seemed gay to you, i guess from his perspective it is to a man but who evers listening to it can direct it to who ever which is why i didnt get it.

the rest of what i said was to ekong

oh i feel you, but for the simple fact he was saying "boy ive been thinking about you" in the song.

July 11, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
mrh

ah shit i forgot that line. guess in the past i didnt think of it like that
July 15, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
Jvlv

WTF

You know how many times I sang the chorus to She in the shower? Fuck

DEAD
July 15, 2012 @ 06:41 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

WTF

You know how many times I sang the chorus to She in the shower? Fuck

DEAD

lmao the song was about a female though.

July 15, 2012 @ 06:47 AM

Inactive

Dead @ the sussboi mods editing my posts

They mad a pretty nigga like me stay #STRAIGHTGANG for life
July 15, 2012 @ 07:20 AM
AndreLutherKing

I never really fucked with Frank Ocean cause I don't listen to too much R&B but I like OF so good for him.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

July 15, 2012 @ 07:29 AM

Inactive

Something about his personality rubs me the wrong. Like he's too cocky and arrogant. He posted this note on his Tumblr basically calling out "bandwagon" fans. Kind of an underhanded swipe at the people buying his music, putting money in his pocket. I didn't like that. But then again most gay/bisexual men are stuck up, pretentious, overly confident douchebags. From my experience with them
July 15, 2012 @ 07:35 AM

Inactive

Edited versions:
Frank Ocean managed to make faggots like me look like even BIGGER attention whores, except he's getting paid and I'm showing off for 15 year olds on a message board.

True, honest, fixed versions:
Frank Ocean managed to make faggots like me look like even BIGGER attention whores, except he's getting paid & I'm showing off for 15 year olds on a message board by thinking I have power in this world from being an only moderator who edits members' posts to try to be funny but I just fail and look like a complete fucking dicksucking loser

I plan on givin this a listen and have some of my guy friends come over... oh wait, I'm an open homosexual and have no female friends... nor do I have guy friends because I'm an online faggot who's a loner in real life and nobody fucks with me and it shows from my online presence because my humor is dry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad Religion lyrics:

"This unrequited love
To me it’s nothing but a one-man cult
And cyanide in my Styrofoam cup
I could never make him love me
Never make him love me."

Yaas Frank is giving black fags everywhere a voice! Rejoice!

Yeah because I'm sure Rick James & Prince didn't give black fags everywhere a voice

Something about his personality rubs me the wrong. Like he's too cocky and arrogant. He posted this note on his Tumblr basically calling out "bandwagon" fans. Kind of an underhanded swipe at the people buying his music, putting money in his pocket. I didn't like that. But then again most gay/bisexual men are stuck up, pretentious, overly confident douchebags. From my experience with them

and you kind of give off this vibe too, congrats, all u fags are alike.
July 15, 2012 @ 07:47 AM

Inactive

I don't give off that vibe at all. I'm a very chill guy. I only attack when I'm being attacked
July 15, 2012 @ 12:27 PM
PKdaGod

Edited versions:
Frank Ocean managed to make faggots like me look like even BIGGER attention whores, except he's getting paid and I'm showing off for 15 year olds on a message board.

Frank Ocean managed to make faggots like me look like even BIGGER attention whores, except he's getting paid & I'm showing off for 15 year olds on a message board by thinking I have power in this world from being an only moderator who edits members' posts to try to be funny but I just fail and look like a complete fucking dicksucking loser

I plan on givin this a listen and have some of my guy friends come over... oh wait, I'm an open homosexual and have no female friends... nor do I have guy friends because I'm an online faggot who's a loner in real life and nobody fucks with me and it shows from my online presence because my humor is dry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bad Religion lyrics:

"This unrequited love
To me it’s nothing but a one-man cult
And cyanide in my Styrofoam cup
I could never make him love me
Never make him love me."

Yaas Frank is giving black fags everywhere a voice! Rejoice!

Yeah because I'm sure Rick James & Prince didn't give black fags everywhere a voice

and you kind of give off this vibe too, congrats, all u fags are alike.

LMAOOOO
July 15, 2012 @ 12:44 PM
KALiKUSH

Pretty much.

LMAO idk why this had me dead
July 17, 2012 @ 09:22 PM

Inactive

July 17, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
Too Trill

that would be funy if frank ocean came out and said "jk im not gay. fooled yall"
July 17, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

hes just trolling he wrote another not on tumblr. He said he did it for album sales.

July 17, 2012 @ 09:57 PM

Inactive

hes just trolling he wrote another not on tumblr. He said he did it for album sales.

wtf?? *checks tumblr*
July 17, 2012 @ 09:57 PM

Inactive

Liar
July 17, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Liar

yeah i was bored so i decided to lie. cool

July 17, 2012 @ 10:05 PM

Inactive

waht the fuck is a zac brown band
July 17, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

waht the fuck is a zac brown band

July 21, 2012 @ 07:10 AM

Inactive

Edited versions:

cool
July 21, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
PandoCalrissian

The gay hate here is OD who cares that much about another mans sexuality? Srsly

Grow the fuck up and worry about yourself

Mad respect to my nigha Frank... A real artist whos being himself

Channel Orange winning every Grammy doe

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

July 21, 2012 @ 04:56 PM

Inactive

July 21, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
guerrillainthemist

imo this album was great. despite the gay vibe from the forrest gump song, it was still good.
as for grammies? not unless adele runs away with it like she did bruno, lol.

Please login first to reply.