FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
July 6, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
Jay_Bird

He's handsome. I'm going to transfer to UCLA just so I could hit that. (j/p)

damn shame
July 6, 2012 @ 03:10 AM
"MERCY"

I respect him and his choice but I wouldn't have come out before my first album even dropped. He probably lost a lot of fans by doing this and a lot of potential money. I would have dropped my album and done a world tour before I let that out of the bag. I guess you can't put a price on sanity and being yourself though. Props.

That's a good thing. If a fan stops fucking with your music because you're gay that makes them:

(a) not a real fan
(b) ignorant as fuck

bitch you dumb as fuck. Artists have fans because they make music that the fans can relate to or represents an identity a fan can relate to. So if my favorite artists turns out to be gay, then that would shatter the image of why that person's my favorite. being a fan is more than just liking a person's music

dumbass
July 6, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
GW

I give him mad respect for this, but on his newer songs, I feel awkward hearing "Him" rather than "Her" lol I'll still bump his older shit tho
July 6, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
goldANDsacks

weird he signed it "frank". isn't that not his real name?
July 6, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
mrteebonilla

his name is Christopher Breaux

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

July 6, 2012 @ 04:04 AM

Inactive

hoo mad?
July 6, 2012 @ 04:05 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

his name is Christopher Breaux

That's a pretty gay name
July 6, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
goldANDsacks

should have seen that shit coming
July 6, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^ dildo boy lmao

:)

July 6, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
goldANDsacks

lol i remember that.
July 6, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

lol i remember that.

That's cause you still got the taste in your mouth
July 6, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
goldANDsacks

yeah her pussy tasted like mountain dew. code red. it was unfortunate timing.
July 6, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
Striker

yeah her pussy tasted like mountain dew. code red. it was unfortunate timing.

wtf?
July 6, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
ichigo81

Frankie=princess cookie
Still ride with that nigga music for
( at fans know the reference)
July 6, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
abcking

No wonder this nigga is in a group with angsty teens. I remember this nigga had huge as screen backdrop playing a episode of Dragonball Z while this nigga was preforming.
and we all know the psyhchiatrist theme on Tylers albums is really about him being rapped by Frank years back. He was gonna conclude the trilogy and reveal it on WOLF, no wonder why that album got cancelled all of a sudden
Dudes faggot and a pedophile, kill this gay nigga

kill yourself.

for real. what an idiot.

+ www.tallcans.org +

July 6, 2012 @ 07:27 AM
Moises Arias

word isnt it strange that this nigga come out the closest right before his album drop? When gay pride is at its all time high? niggas going gay just to sell a album now adays.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 6, 2012 @ 08:38 AM

Inactive

this is the worst thing to happen to hip hop, ever.
July 6, 2012 @ 08:41 AM

Inactive

No, it's the best thing to happen to Hip Hop and urban culture in general. The tide is turning and bigots like you are gonna have to find a way to deal.
July 6, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
WPGMB

idgaf, unless his music starts to sound worse/ start talkin about takin the D, then I don't care, he'll still get more bitches than anyone else in this thread.
July 6, 2012 @ 12:52 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

I respect him and his choice but I wouldn't have come out before my first album even dropped. He probably lost a lot of fans by doing this and a lot of potential money. I would have dropped my album and done a world tour before I let that out of the bag. I guess you can't put a price on sanity and being yourself though. Props.

That's a good thing. If a fan stops fucking with your music because you're gay that makes them:

(a) not a real fan
(b) ignorant as fuck

bitch you dumb as fuck. Artists have fans because they make music that the fans can relate to or represents an identity a fan can relate to. So if my favorite artists turns out to be gay, then that would shatter the image of why that person's my favorite. being a fan is more than just liking a person's music

dumbass

Ignorance.
July 6, 2012 @ 12:56 PM
TheRealJoeBiden

word isnt it strange that this nigga come out the closest right before his album drop? When gay pride is at its all time high? niggas going gay just to sell a album now adays.

No, it's not. When you hear his album, you will clearly understand his sexual orientation. He wanted to come out by himself rather than hearing a ton of speculation spouting from his lyrics.

this is the worst thing to happen to hip hop, ever.

This is the best thing to happen to hip-hop in a while. How's it bad? Artists aren't going to collab with him because he's gay? Obviously they're ignorant as fuck if thats the case. Gays are no different than you, they're not going to grab your dick when you turn around as you wouldn't grab some girls ass or tits when she turns around.
July 6, 2012 @ 01:00 PM
canadianbacon

I always thought that frank ocean was hard as fuck because he was able to make such emotional masterpeices that were kinda boarderline feminine but still have this dope OG flow when he spit. Than i found out that nigga likes the dick.... :/
July 6, 2012 @ 01:22 PM
DreamCast

As long as he doesn't make a bunch of songs about fucking niggas I don't care.

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

July 6, 2012 @ 01:55 PM
totalespionage

IDGAF. At the end of the day Frank Ocean is still a good artist. (No suss)
July 6, 2012 @ 02:23 PM
pinheadlarry

(a) not a real fan
(b) ignorant as fuck

dumbass

Ignorance.

It's not ignorance, its truth. A lot of people love R&B because they feel they can relate to the feelings and emotions of the artist. For Frank Ocean to be openly bisexual, and openly talking about gay love, it alienates a lot of people.

You can hate on it, but it's the truth. Not everyone is okay with homosexuality. Most people can tolerate it when its lowkey, but when Frank starts talking about his love with men, it's going to rub a lot of people the wrong way, it's not a good marketing tool for an R&B artist to be gay.

I may be Republican, Conservative, Southern, etc., etc., but I'm telling it how it is, not with my bias.
July 6, 2012 @ 02:32 PM
RyandaGod

r.kelly would have never sold records had he been admittedly gay/bisexual. Frank done fucked up. Should have just kept it low-key, but now I'm not even going to download his shit, let alone cop it.
July 6, 2012 @ 04:08 PM
OG_ENABLE

Some of you fuckboys are trippin. I still got the same amount of love Frank Ocean, that is very little. Being gay shouldn't completely change his music for a person.
July 6, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
goldANDsacks

July 6, 2012 @ 06:20 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

wtf 11,000 views in 2days.

:)

July 6, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
Santiago Regal

I remember when yall was on his dick on the real.

Please login first to reply.