Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 3, 2012 @ 02:06 AM

Inactive

You go in for an interview but they never call you back? Most employers actually do check references, and you never know what kinda shit your old boss will say about you. Thing is, that's ILLEGAL. They can only confirm that you were employed there, hire date, and ending date. With human beings you never know how nasty they can be. If you found out there was foul play, sue their asses. I was supposed to get this internship this summer, but some-fucking-how I didn't end up getting it and I know for damn sure that my old manager probably said some shit about me.
July 3, 2012 @ 02:12 AM

Inactive

I recently quit my first job so hopefully I don't get a bad reference when i apply for another job soon.
July 3, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

Yeah man I worked at Subway for 2 days and then I was like fuck this, but I didn't quit, I just never came back and missed all my shifts lol. I know that motherfucking manager probably tells all my future potential employers how shitty I am.

EDIT: Damn tho I had a really good job working for the Florida Marlins, I shouldn't have quit that.
July 3, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
It's Only Hype

"It's not what you know, it's what you can prove"
July 3, 2012 @ 02:51 AM
desab

maybe its cause youre gay
July 3, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
jawesome

this. or the giant gap you got in your teeth.

Instagram: prxsh

July 3, 2012 @ 02:59 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Yeah man I worked at Subway for 2 days and then I was like fuck this, but I didn't quit, I just never came back and missed all my shifts lol. I know that motherfucking manager probably tells all my future potential employers how shitty I am.

EDIT: Damn tho I had a really good job working for the Florida Marlins, I shouldn't have quit that.

shits funny i have an interview with subway tomorrow what didnt you like?

:)

July 3, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
BTD

What exactly did you do for the marlins?

also if you nigga be workin at subway hurry yo ass up with my sandwich

Black Panther member

July 3, 2012 @ 03:12 AM

Inactive

I bet you I still get more attention from females than you do, and I don't even play for your team.
July 3, 2012 @ 03:24 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

shits funny i have an interview with subway tomorrow what didnt you like?

People were always telling me to hurry up with their food and shit. I'm nobody's bitch haha I'm not making your food, and if I am forced to make your food, I'm doing it at my own pace. Also I burned my hand in the oven when I was trying to get the bread out and my fucking cunt co-workers were just laughing.

What exactly did you do for the marlins?

Stadium Operations Internship.
July 3, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
art vandelay

you put subway on your resume after doing that? lol
July 3, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

you put subway on your resume after doing that? lol

Yeah LMFAO. I'm not going to put it on any more resumes anymore, though.
July 3, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
jawesome

I bet you I still get more attention from females than you do, and I don't even play for your team.

So? That don't help your case nor does it make your parents love you again. :/

Instagram: prxsh

July 3, 2012 @ 04:11 AM

Inactive

So? That don't help your case nor does it make your parents love you again. :/

Jawesome if you wanna smash, just hit up my inbox bae
July 3, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
yomari

this is why i only put employers on my resume that i know have nothing but positive things to say about me.
July 3, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
Silver Price

man i got 3 separate cell phones and use them for my refrences. give my ass a GREAT rep. jobs dont suspect SHIT

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

July 3, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

man i got 3 separate cell phones and use them for my refrences. give my ass a GREAT rep. jobs dont suspect SHIT

ROFL.
July 3, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
OG_ENABLE

Can't decide if this is a horrible or great idea.
July 3, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
DarthVader

Lmao..
July 3, 2012 @ 05:20 AM
internet

Easy way to find out if you should leave an employer off your resume?

Have your buddy call him saying he wants to hire you and ask basic questions. 'My names <insert name here>, I own a small tech start-up and we were interested in hiring <insert your name here>. Would you recommend him?
July 3, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
LA_1201

this is the smartest thing ive ever read

taskforce bitch mob nigga

July 3, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
Kamikaze

this is why i only put employers on my resume that i know have nothing but positive things to say about me.
July 3, 2012 @ 08:27 PM
99%Shit

Friends' numbers. Do it. Claim them as your previous supervisor/lead hand.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 3, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
DStyles

lol I always do that.

Good thing is that I never apply for jobs that require references.

I also never give them my phone number or address just in case they report me missing or some shit.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 3, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
druqs

this is the smartest thing ive ever read

July 3, 2012 @ 10:34 PM

Inactive

So you're good at disguising your voice?
July 3, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

You probably didn't get the internship because 5,000 kids with better grades and resumes than you also applied to the same position. Good luck getting a real job after college.
July 3, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
Youth In Asia

Damn you tell em Bo-Bo!

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 4, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
Fitch

Kyle Cease had a bit about references and said that we should have to put our enemies down instead of past employers. He goes on into a fake conversation where a potential employer goes something like "Is Kyle a good employee?" and the other guy was like "Yeah, if you want him to fuck your wife."

Not as funny when you write it out I guess.
July 4, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
KDeezy

Good looks, I never knew old bosses couldn't shit talk you. I just wouldn't put them down if I thought they would say something bad about me

Selling Supreme- CDG, Olive Lodge, Snakeskin, Ikat, Ripstop, Rare Blue and Black Checkered - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175307/

Please login first to reply.