Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 1, 2012 @ 03:01 AM

Inactive

It's the cornerstone of every young adolescent. What did you wear? Did you recognize any of your friends from junior high, of dude you make newer, much cooler friends? I wore this bright red Ecko shirt with tacky rhino label on the front, I looked a fool. I was new to the school district, which resulted in me not knowing anyone. Lonely times indeed.
July 1, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

mexicans

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

paulywalnuts

i think i wore the Koston 2's
lol im old

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

RiFF RaFF

i got flour'd by a hot senior chick in a skimpy princess costume. shit didn't phase me

Be about it

July 1, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
TheRealJoeBiden

That awkward first lunch when you're tryna find your niggas to sit with, but you don't know which lunch they have or where they are.
July 1, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
Swerve.

That awkward first lunch when you're tryna find your niggas to sit with, but you don't know which lunch they have or where they are.

This. I went to a huge school too.
I also remember that hated the morning part, where everyone just stands there and talks.
July 1, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
teows

Oh man. I wore a flannel, skinny jeans, and some fugly vans. I don't know what I was thinking back then.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 1, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
djsmegma

wore osiris bronx with obey sweatshirt.freshmen year never forget.

[URL=http://gifsoup.com/]GIFSoup[/URL
July 1, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
BKBROWN

i went to a new district that year and i didn't know anyone at first

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 1, 2012 @ 04:25 AM
guyitsmathew

this and i wore black skinnys, and reynolds 3 cool

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

July 1, 2012 @ 04:26 AM
WCDon

Wore a plain white shirt, shorts, and jordans. Couldnt find my niggas at break so I had to walk around the school with a friend's friend during the break. Math class took some gay ass assessment test that I bs'd. Did nothing in my classes, just listened to the teacher read the rules. Then got to spanish class and the teacher fucking jabbering in spanish to us and everyone is like wtf? Some hot ass bitches in my class doe. Then during lunch I hit up my niggas on the telly and chilled with them. Talked about all the hot bitches from the other middle school and higher classes and all the gay ass faggots that we saw. Had PE last, didnt do shit. Dam I remember freshman year like it was yesterday lol

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

July 1, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
feathers

nike 6.0 tee, random nikes on my feet, and ball shorts. I was a baller since freshman

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

July 1, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
PowerCum

orange ralph lauren polo shirt, chino shorts, and some pumas
i was fresh as hell, been breakin necks
remembered my first day clearly cause i was 30 minutes late to my world history class cause the bus broke down
July 1, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
bobhall

no idea what i wore but i remember being late to first period cause i couldn't find my room so i had to sit in the very front. it was some mandatory speech class and there were a bunch of upperclassmen. the goddamn teacher made us put our desks in a circle and toss a beach ball to one another. when we got the ball we had to say an interesting fact about ourselves. smh.
July 1, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
Ape

Wore a Flannel, Tight Levi's Courdroy's, and Black/Red Air Jordan 1's. Was big on Cudi at the time.

Was a lil bitch, tucked my shirt in cause I didn't wanna get written up, I remember eating lunch at a random table cause I ain't know where my niggas was.

I remember alot of upperclass girls trying to start convo's with me, which at the time I thought they was trying to make fun of me, but now looking back and what I know now, I see that if I wasn't so awkward, I might have been able to partake in the smashing of some sugar walls.

I remember it being hot as fuck, and being mad that I wore a flannel in the middle of August, dat sweat lyfe when waiting for the bus.

Was pretty fucking shitty.

EDIT: And the Mandatory Icebreakers that teachers make you do were annoying as fuck

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

July 1, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
CShizzle77

no idea what i wore but i remember being late to first period cause i couldn't find my room so i had to sit in the very front. it was some mandatory speech class and there were a bunch of upperclassmen. the goddamn teacher made us put our desks in a circle and toss a beach ball to one another. when we got the ball we had to say an interesting fact about ourselves. smh.

gotta love those mandatory ice breakers that only made things more awkward
July 1, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
craigsagersuit

fuck having to introduce yourself on the first day

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

July 1, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
Trollinator

I wore this bright red Ecko shirt with tacky rhino label on the front, I looked a fool. .

You sure wanted them boys to RAM it in huh!!!!!!!

I want to see the world burn

July 1, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
BKBROWN

fuck having to introduce yourself on the first day

every year having to tell your name and something interesting about yourself

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 1, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
scélérat

Nigga, I was Koolin with my youngins

I knew some of the upperclassmen
already from middle school

so i was straight.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

July 1, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
cormilk

i don't remember what i wore but i remember i had long hair that covered my face i cut that shit at the end of the year

Ig@rickrossowens

July 1, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
PandoCalrissian

I had been playing football the summer previous so I had homies already and I've been in the same school district since preschool

Getting lost was all I really remember, I think I had on a yellow and white gingham button down and some HELLA baggy khakis with all white air force 1 lows, ya boy BEEN swaggin on these hoes

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

July 1, 2012 @ 03:19 PM
DStyles

I wore a G-Unit logo T size 2xl

baggy rocawear jeans and some jordans

don't remember much other than on my walk home I made some friends... eh.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 1, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
bonemarrow

i kinda remember it and i just graduated, i wore those silver supra skytops with a maine t-shirt. Went to a completely different school with no friends but made friends quickly and everything turned out ok

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

Please login first to reply.