Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 2, 2012 @ 03:53 PM
Panther.

2 chainz

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 2, 2012 @ 03:54 PM
DStyles

This is my life

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

July 2, 2012 @ 04:02 PM
Panther.

^your not ape

fall back

*you're

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 2, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
th3kid

You want registration closed, I want a Meek Mill/Wale sex tape. We all can't get what we want.

I don't even have a problem with you, but this is OD. You don't have to constantly remind us of your sexual preference. We get it. You complain about gay bashing but when you're flamboyant and Men on Films-like, you should expect it tbh. I don't have a problem with homosexuality, I DO have a problem with flaming, obnoxious homosexuals and I'm sure most members here would agree.

Anyways,

I'm beginning to realize that HB quality is everyone's fault. Members, Mods, and Kevin Ma & whoever runs this portion of the HB site.

All the members are elitist try hard trolls trying to reach OG status.
All the mods are trolls with power.
Kevin Ma & Co. just toss it all aside.

That's only true for Off Topic and a few threads in the clothing brand section. Almost all the other sections can have a serious thread that stays on topic, there might be some disagreement in opinion and some name calling but it's always in light of the topic. In OFT a WDYW thread has 5 pages of fits and 10 pages of "LOL dis nikka." A thread made by certain members will be about the member that made it being gay or a pedophile rather than sticking to the topic. HB needs to come together if it wants quality.
July 2, 2012 @ 04:33 PM

Inactive

You want registration closed, I want a Meek Mill/Wale sex tape. We all can't get what we want.

I don't even have a problem with you, but this is OD. You don't have to constantly remind us of your sexual preference. We get it. You complain about gay bashing but when you're flamboyant and Men on Films-like, you should expect it tbh. I don't have a problem with homosexuality, I DO have a problem with flaming, obnoxious homosexuals and I'm sure most members here would agree.

Anyways,

I'm beginning to realize that HB quality is everyone's fault. Members, Mods, and Kevin Ma & whoever runs this portion of the HB site.

That's only true for Off Topic and a few threads in the clothing brand section. Almost all the other sections can have a serious thread that stays on topic, there might be some disagreement in opinion and some name calling but it's always in light of the topic. In OFT a WDYW thread has 5 pages of fits and 10 pages of "LOL dis nikka." A thread made by certain members will be about the member that made it being gay or a pedophile rather than sticking to the topic. HB needs to come together if it wants quality.

I don't constantly remind everyone, but you won't admit that because you only pinpoint certain posts where I do. If you look at my thread and post history I never even mention it.
July 2, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
KTA

If youre on the internet when youre "not bored" you have major fucking issues

Pretty much. I'm on here to kill time while I"m at work in hopes that I'll get a laugh. That's pretty much it.
July 2, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
Legit Shit

upthefunk

July 2, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
sublime

no, hypebeast is my life. I eat hypebeast for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I masturbate to the WDYWD thread..
July 2, 2012 @ 04:54 PM

Inactive

This is my life

No kidding
July 2, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
G8tor

Ban at bolands fucking icon please

off top

July 2, 2012 @ 05:00 PM

Inactive

Stop crying punk^^^
July 2, 2012 @ 05:10 PM
JohnvHarrison

Ban Boland, and ban r.kelly. not a 24 hour ban, a permanent ban. They're fucking annoying and nobody likes them, and they've shown that they aren't worthy of this shit so many times, please just ban them and close reg.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 2, 2012 @ 05:11 PM

Inactive

Ban Boland, and ban r.kelly. not a 24 hour ban, a permanent ban. They're fucking annoying and nobody likes them, and they've shown that they aren't worthy of this shit so many times, please just ban them and close reg.
this
July 2, 2012 @ 05:15 PM

Inactive

weak asses always crying to the mods.
July 2, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
ricky tan

yeah dude this shit's dead move to the wavery that's that new cool shit

hung 10 never surfed

July 2, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

lol I just think it's funny continuing to see how bad it gets, people have been making these same complaints on here for years but it definitely DOES consistently get worse. I have mad friends IRL who used to post on HB back in like 07-08 and most if not all of them are just completely over it, idk I think it's still good for a laugh sometimes tho lmao, the amount of people who take this fuckery srsly keep the lulz coming

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

July 2, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
DREWKKAKE

Anyways,

yes you guys need to come together for quality.

I don't see how you guys can acknowledge that yet still try to blame kevin, the mods, and myself for the quality of the forum.

@witless, members come and members go. at some point people just care less about hb and stop coming on

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

July 2, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
Norrin Radd

Anyways,

I don't constantly remind everyone, but you won't admit that because you only pinpoint certain posts where I do. If you look at my thread and post history I never even mention it.

you may not come out and say "I'm gay" but you say things that clearly point it out, e.g. what I made bold, but I wouldnt say you constantly do it.

just my .02 *kanyeshrug*

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 2, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
DStyles

Anyways,

yes you guys need to come together for quality.

I don't see how you guys can acknowledge that yet still try to blame kevin, the mods, and myself for the quality of the forum.

@witless, members come and members go. at some point people just care less about hb and stop coming on

It's because you keep fucking up and appointing the wrong members mod status.

July 2, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
DREWKKAKE

maybe if most of the older members who have been here for years who i would like to ask to be mods werent so busy making threads calling the forum dead and hating on 2012 members you would disagree with me.

If you don't like the quality of HB then why the fuck are you still on it? There are a billion other fashion forums on the internet. I'm sure you could find one that fits your standards...

^thank you.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

July 2, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
ToyotaGuy

HB is still alive imo.
July 2, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
JohnvHarrison

maybe if most of the older members who have been here for years who i would like to ask to be mods werent so busy making threads calling the forum dead and hating on 2012 members you would disagree with me.

If you don't like the quality of HB then why the fuck are you still on it? There are a billion other fashion forums on the internet. I'm sure you could find one that fits your standards...

^thank you.

fuck it make me a mod then, i'm not complaining that HB is dead cause idc, but i know enough to actually ban the people that are causing problems for other people. we can't "come together" with people whose only goal is to constantly troll people. i haven't been here that long, but i know what would actually make people stop saying HB is "dead"

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 2, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
DStyles

^thank you.

Or how about you man up and admit you fucked up.

Man to man, if you really does it for HypeBeezy you would step down as the admin of the forum and tell Kevin Ma to appoint InfamouHero as the admin.

all trolling aside, step down and let Infamous get his chance.

You had your chance but fucked up. We all fucked up once in our lifetime.

Come on Drew, I know you're better than this. Do the right thing and step down as admin. Go back to being a mod.

July 2, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
Berserker

There's nobody to blame but each other if you call hb dead, the users basically make up the forum
Instead of whining, contribute to the forums positively

***Self Made Scammer*** Shout outs to cheyaaa

July 2, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
Trollinator

Hb is just dead to OP

Hb has been alive and love coming here only to see the PKpinkscarf.jpg

I want to see the world burn

July 2, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
BIRTH

Oh another HB is dead thread? damn HB has a lot of lives, this is like the 5th time since i've joined that HB "died". yall niggas complain too much. how you think 07 members felt when 09-10 members joined? there's always gonna be more people joining a forum, whether or not its because of a "figure" that came up on the forum and is now famous (we know that's why you're all mad). get the fuck over it, all yall niggas always say its dead and still take the time to log back in everyday. weak ass niggas.

09-10 never got this heat.

July 2, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Fire

September 10, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
zzzboy

September 10, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
krayvin

suspended

Nah, ur dead fucker
September 10, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
sado

Please login first to reply.