Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 4, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
PinoyatHeart

honestly, none you guys didn't even read the link i posted smh. maybe goku>superman but superman prime is on a whole different level. and hes still considered superman so it counts.
July 4, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
Josh.

@highend Goku fought all of them at there strongest. his friends helped out when his enemies where at their frailest. Goku is all ways the one that has to finish them off when they are 100% with no help. except for cell goku helped gohan kill cell even though he was dead, if thats not greatness idk what is. And GT doesn't count.

Why doesn't GT count? Goku was stronger in GT

Because unlike Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, it wasn't based on the original manga by Akira Toriyama. So many people feel it is nothing better than a whole series of fillers. It's kind of random when you think about it...they just decided to make Goku a kid again wtf, its good but not OG.

I understand why people don't like GT, but we are talking about Goku's strength, and that doesn't take away that Syn Shenron > Goku

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 4, 2012 @ 05:50 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

@highend Goku fought all of them at there strongest. his friends helped out when his enemies where at their frailest. Goku is all ways the one that has to finish them off when they are 100% with no help. except for cell goku helped gohan kill cell even though he was dead, if thats not greatness idk what is. And GT doesn't count.

Because unlike Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, it wasn't based on the original manga by Akira Toriyama. So many people feel it is nothing better than a whole series of fillers. It's kind of random when you think about it...they just decided to make Goku a kid again wtf, its good but not OG.

I understand why people don't like GT, but we are talking about Goku's strength, and that doesn't take away that Syn Shenron > Goku

ok but who in the superman universe could be as strong as shenron?

:)

July 4, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
ASAC Schrader

superman

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 4, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

superman

as an enemy -_-

July 4, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
Trespace

I think they made goku a kid again in GT because think about it, by the end of Z Goku was basically already the strongest dude out there, him and vegeta at least. They had to come up with something that could handicap him but wouldnt take away too much from his overall strength. Though even with this, GT was definitely lacking in the quality of story writing. DBZ's writing (in the manga) the whole way through was amazing.

As for the original question, I still say Goku
July 5, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
Zomboi.

Both. If that counts?
July 5, 2012 @ 08:49 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Both. If that counts?

No its doesn't count, fuck being on the fence, real ass nigga goku or frail ass i get beat up by a rock superman. Who you pick B?

July 5, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
E A G L E D O M E

Spirit Bomb = Dead Superman

Because superman will sit on his ass and let it build up

I think Goku would win but c'mon now

I know, but i had to come up with some defense for my childhood hero.

http://soundcloud.com/kingsofquazaar -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kings-of-Quazaar/245980102097247

November 1, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
oneallah

bump this shit and continue discussion nigas,
goku would murk him
November 1, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
Soul Rize

Goku

Only because he gets stronger with every fight he been in

No matter if the opponent is way more powerful, eventually he will surpass him
qft

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 1, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
bugzzz

suspended

smh goky my childhood idol too but u niggas is biased as fuck

the nigga superman can juggle planets b
nigga flies around the earth in under 1 min

superman would str8 up murk Goku im sorry
November 1, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
rabbitman

Goku would rape Superman.

pics?

be careful what you pretend to be

November 1, 2012 @ 09:22 PM
traggi

Superman can survive an exploding galaxy. Goku can die if the planet he's on pops off. Do the math.

Also, if we're counting transformations, then Superman Prime only concretes the fact that Goku would get the grits kicked out of him.
November 1, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
danthejackalope

FVCKING GOTEN WOULD BEAT SUPERMAN
November 1, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
Josh.

Superman can survive an exploding galaxy. Goku can die if the planet he's on pops off. Do the math.

Also, if we're counting transformations, then Superman Prime only concretes the fact that Goku would get the grits kicked out of him.

mhmm

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 1, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
Jay Z

MY NIGGA BABIDI WOULD FUCK UP BITCH ASS SUPERMAN
November 2, 2012 @ 08:53 AM
Kimo 先生

superman would get faded. goku went and trained with the almighty shenron himself

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

November 2, 2012 @ 10:24 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

smh goky my childhood idol too but u niggas is biased as fuck

the nigga superman can juggle planets b
nigga flies around the earth in under 1 min

superman would str8 up murk Goku im sorry

that shit aint nothing to Instant transmission Goku got going A. Nigga teleporting to different galaxies in seconds B.
November 2, 2012 @ 10:28 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Oh and Goku would whoop supermans ass, Its not just that Hes strong, Dude is a Super Genius when he fights. a tactition. THats why Vegeta was mad as fuck. He knew even on level playing ground, on even strength he couldnt beat him still just because of that factor, which is why he sold out to babidi in the first place and became Majin Vegeta for that extra advantage.
November 2, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
traggi

November 2, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
$$$$$

Goku my patna dem, but nigga dies every season. Superman is invincible unless you have kryptonite.
Like y'all don't understand dudes strength. He can turn back fucking time.

Also GT is the worst piece of shit anime to ever be created in the history of history.
November 2, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
from02hero

the fuck gt doesn't count
he turned into ss4 the highest of all saiyan history
bitch ass vegeta needed hes wife to turn him into ss4
like a true bitch made he was(talking about he was prince of all saiyan nigga please*stephen a. smith*) that man needed hes wife and a machine

thats true but goku can do this

goku didn't learned the instant transmission until the cell saga thats why he nearly died in the frieza saga when the planet blowed up
November 2, 2012 @ 02:36 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^gt doesnt count its filter anime. and dbz was suppose to end after the sayian saga.
goku still gets my vote though.

November 2, 2012 @ 02:39 PM
from02hero

this will easily finish superman with fucking ease
November 2, 2012 @ 03:04 PM
berzerk

Goku would destroy Superman
November 2, 2012 @ 05:21 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

too many fighting techniques for supermans bitch ass, Superman cant sense ki, so how he gonna keep up with Gokus speed and movements? from a technical stand point this is a total mismatch. Batman whooped supermans ass, Batman could do Nothing to Goku at any point in time. Plus the Saiyans have that Hulk factor, THe madder you make them the stronger they get. Broly was destroying Galaxies, (Broli destroyed the south galaxy) and he was only at level 1, Just cause Goku Never did it never ment that he couldnt. Hes a good guy. Goku shitting all over Superman, How superman gonna cope with the exploding Dragon Fist?
November 2, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

fuck superman he aint fucking with the Saiyans
November 2, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
cdvbxi

FVCKING GOTEN WOULD BEAT SUPERMAN

true story

like a 27 inch zenith, believe it

November 2, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
Kimo 先生

it took superman how many thousands of years to be that strong? lol
imagine what goku could achieve in that amount of time.

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

Please login first to reply.