Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 28, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
backlikethat

Yall Choose.

June 28, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
loop

goku
June 28, 2012 @ 01:38 AM
Whoadie

goku
feathers

goku. ez pick.

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

Axraexl

This is a unfair fight, base form Goku is already overkill

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 28, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
至高

cmon this theory battle is as old as AOL online.
goku will win it. if the two universes of each cartoon/anime were to cross, capsule corp would have some ship that would fly at the speed of lightyears to retrieve some kryptonite for goku.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 28, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
Kamikaze

goku
June 28, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Goku easy. Superman is at the level Goku was during the Pre SSJ Namek Saga

:)

June 28, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
dildo baggins

yo niqqas info on goku hair plz
June 28, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
its_BJ

loreal shampoo B
June 28, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
Moises Arias

yall niggas dumb. goku dies like twice a season on dbz. my nigga superman died once. plus superman is damn near invincible and only has two weaknesses kryptonite and magic. Superman can fly into the fucking Sun and come back without a tan my nigga. all superman got to do is freeze the nigga to death or throw goku into space.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 28, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

yall niggas dumb. goku dies like twice a season on dbz. my nigga superman died once. plus superman is damn near invincible and only has two weaknesses kryptonite and magic. Superman can fly into the fucking Sun and come back without a tan my nigga. all superman got to do is freeze the nigga to death or throw goku into space.

You crazy B. Yeah he dies because he wants his other little homies to get some hits in, then goku comes back and murks the bad guy on that serious don't fuck with my family on that Ann Frank tip.What do you call the kahamama wave, thats basically magic. As a kid goku had the ability to murk gangs of criminals with it. And superman isn't quick enough to get ahold of goku on SSJ1. Plus on the real i believe teen Gohan could kill superman.

June 28, 2012 @ 02:21 AM
linh

Goku easy. Superman is at the level Goku was during the Pre SSJ Namek Saga

/thread.
June 28, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Superman is faster and stronger than Goku. The only way Goku would win is if he figured out superman's weaknesses, which I doubt.

No tricks, Goku would get murked.
June 28, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
araw at bituin

Goku never gives up.

http://instagram.com/qyel

June 28, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
aldrxn

Goku would fuck Superman up. Too quick.
June 28, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Superman is faster and stronger than Goku. The only way Goku would win is if he figured out superman's weaknesses, which I doubt.

Name 5 times where goku used a weakness of his opponent to win, you cant its all will power and sheer determination.

June 28, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
feathers

lmao if you think that goku could beat up superman, imagine what would goku SS4 would do

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

June 28, 2012 @ 02:30 AM

Inactive

I lost interest midway through the Buu saga, so I'm not familiar with SS3 Goku. I did have action figure when I was a kid though so I pick Goku
June 28, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
Jay_Bird

Goku

Only because he gets stronger with every fight he been in

No matter if the opponent is way more powerful, eventually he will surpass him
June 28, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lmao if you think that goku could beat up superman, imagine what would goku SS4 would do

re-read and re-write because that shit made no sense my nigga.

June 28, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
NapoleonComplex

loreal shampoo B

its clearly head and shoulders b just look at it

GOKU FTW
I think it is a fact that Planet Krypton was destroyed by the Saiyans anyway.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

June 28, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
BiterKids

Superman has no chance against Goku especially in if he's in his SS3 form
June 28, 2012 @ 02:39 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Name 5 times where goku used a weakness of his opponent to win, you cant its all will power and sheer determination.

That wasn't my point.
The only way Goku could kill Superman is if he exploited Superman's weaknesses.

If Goku shot the fair with Broly, he would be dead. DBZ crew have no honor, they stay jumpin' niggas.
June 28, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
Moises Arias

You crazy B. Yeah he dies because he wants his other little homies to get some hits in, then goku comes back and murks the bad guy on that serious don't fuck with my family on that Ann Frank tip.What do you call the kahamama wave, thats basically magic. As a kid goku had the ability to murk gangs of criminals with it. And superman isn't quick enough to get ahold of goku on SSJ1. Plus on the real i believe teen Gohan could kill superman.

1 superman is faster than goku. superman cant fly across the world in under a minute
2 kahamama isnt magic cause regular humans could use it
3 superman dont need others to help win fights
4 superman is stronger. the nigga can throw mountains like it was a football
5 superman is smarter than goku
6 superman has more stamina then goku which is the reason superman fights only last a couple of hours max while goku takes weeks or even months to beat up his opponents.
7 goku isnt even the strongest person in dbz broly is and that nigga never went ss2

the only way goku would win against superman is if he talks the nigga to death

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 28, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

That wasn't my point.
The only way Goku could kill Superman is if he exploited Superman's weaknesses.

If Goku shot the fair with Broly, he would be dead. DBZ crew have no honor, they stay jumpin' niggas.

lmao true but broly, that nigga was crazy,mentally unstable and dumb strong. im not that familiar with all that is superman but i don't think he had to face someone such as broly with brute strength crazed.

1 superman is faster than goku. superman cant fly across the world in under a minute
2 kahamama isnt magic cause regular humans could use it
3 superman dont need others to help win fights
4 superman is stronger. the nigga can throw mountains like it was a football
5 superman is smarter than goku
6 superman has more stamina then goku which is the reason superman fights only last a couple of hours max while goku takes weeks or even months to beat up his opponents.
7 goku isnt even the strongest person in dbz broly is and that nigga never went ss2

the only way goku would win against superman is if he talks the nigga to death

teleportation got goku from earth to Namek is less that 5 sec. Of course superman doesn't need any help i dont believe he has fought anyone that is 200 times stronger than him. But that nigga do talk OD during fights lol. And broly got beat the fuck up by baby goten and baby trunks in round 2. sensu beans for full health he can take a gang of them with him to the fight.

June 28, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
EL_Guapo

NIggas is mad serious about this... but just to throw some shit in... Superman bows down to kryptonite, Goku bow downs to Chi-Chi (his main bitch)... would you be the nigga to die off a rock or some coochie?

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 28, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

NIGGA SUPERMAN WOULD BODY GOKU YOU CRAZY NIGGA
HAVE LIL GOHAN CRYING LIKE A BITCH

But when his cry baby ass starts crying he beats niggas the fuck up. He levels up to level Drake.

June 28, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
legendlikenas

Durability/Stamina wise they are pretty similar, they both can get knocked the fuck around and keep going.
Strength wise SS1 goku is prolly the same as superman. That nigga lifted pyramids with just his chi in normal form. so SS3 Goku > Superman strength wise.

Eye laser < Kamehameha. Freeze Breath < Kamehameha. And a speeding bullet don't got shit on the instant transmission and the flicker battles that Goku has gotten into.

tl;dr: SS3 Goku hands down
June 28, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
Jollibee.

Yo what about hulk doe

Please login first to reply.