Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 28, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
dmwalking

#priorities

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

June 28, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
djFEBREEZE

i'm sure he meant tipping him to let you in without buying a ticket

Strictly

June 29, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
Trollinator

lol@tipping the ticket boy. honestly he would be lucky if i spit on him.

that guy lets in so many of his homies and does minimal work for minimum wage. standing and ripping tickets and looking at people doesnt get him a tip in my book.

I know right

I want to see the world burn

June 29, 2012 @ 05:12 AM
MuffinClipper

I don't tip people who's job I can do.
June 29, 2012 @ 05:52 AM

Inactive

you guys don't know what a fucking troll is?
June 29, 2012 @ 05:56 AM
yomari

I tip my barber and my waiter/waitress, but deadass something as small as a tip can make someones day. My first job was in a burger joint and some old lady tipped me a 5 cuz i brought her tray out to her. Not gonna lie i was stoked on it. But as far as the nigga who rips my ticket, idk bout all dat. an yall talking about being a waiter/waitress makes you useless/bum, i bet yall never had to work for nothing. Gotta start somewhere B
June 29, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
paulywalnuts

laughed so hard at this shit

for real doe i give the boul stock tips and whatnot im a high powered business man, limos, pie charts, meetings, etc
give a boul a fish feed him a day, teach a boul to fish feed him forever doe
just hope i don't get busted for insider trading jafeel

sent from my blackberry

i master bait from time to time

June 29, 2012 @ 10:56 AM
Liam

Sometimes I hop up on the balcony and straight make it rain on all my fellow theatre-goers.
June 29, 2012 @ 11:27 AM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

for real doe i give the boul stock tips and whatnot im a high powered business man, limos, pie charts, meetings, etc

sent from my blackberry

wtf is u even talkin about, wat does any of this mean? what this gotta do with the thread?

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

June 29, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
Panther.

....you tip that niqqa?

Wtf

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

August 22, 2012 @ 10:29 AM
SHARKlN

my brother gave the guy a 20 last night in the city..

does this mean i gotta step my game up or do you think he was doing it to test me?
August 22, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
dmwalking

sent from my blackberry

LMAO, yeah dude is def from philly. Although, I'm not sure if I believe you. Since when does BB say "sent from blackberry" on a forum? I used to have a BB and it never did that. LOL.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

August 22, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
zachies

I didn't know you were supposed to tip that nigga?
August 22, 2012 @ 05:16 PM
B Low Brown

This is a pretty good mindset IMO

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

October 16, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
swel666

...your supposed to tip them?

October 16, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
tmwtg

Damn, you don't tip waiters/waitresses?
October 17, 2012 @ 02:01 AM
rawdog

u niggas are fuckin pigs givin your money to these worthless fuckers. i hardly tip waiters and waitresses, if they do they have to have top notch personalities really cool and be on their A+ game

You're a scumbag yo.. I can see not tipping the ticket-ripper, but your server man? I hate people like you. Don't go out to eat, ever.
October 17, 2012 @ 11:33 AM
thesupergoodlife

The dude at my local cinema gives me mad evils when I walk through, 100% would never give that guy a tip. Only people I tip are people who I think gave a service over what they needed to, which is rare. Sometimes the barber, a waiter usually.
October 17, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
SHARKlN

Damn my brother works at a theater and he says you guys sound mad cheap.

Last weekend I went out with the girl and tipped a fiver since it was imax. She sorta coughed at me when i did it, so i pulled my wallet back out and flexed another fiver. Turns out she was just clearing her throat, but what are you gonna do?
October 17, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
PandoCalrissian

I've worked enough shitty jobs to know most niggas don't deserve tips, i tip HELLA good when I go out to eat or for taxi drivers cause that job fucking sucks

When I went to Puerto Rico I was tipping those motherfuckers like $6-7

But Forreal you won't catch me dropping anything over a dime in the tip jar *kanye shrug*

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

June 28, 2013 @ 01:50 PM
SHARKlN

Hey guys, went to the movies again. This time to see "man of steel".

Imax was sold out, so I tried the regular digital 3d. Gave me a bit of a headache and I didn't care much for the movie.

I suppose i've gotten quite the reputation because I had someone walk me to my seat and hover over me, expecting a tip, but I exhausted my singles at the snack bar.
June 28, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
DOUBLECUP

Never had to go to the movies and tip the ticket ripper.

He does not do shit. Only tip bartenders/cabbies/waitresses.

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

June 28, 2013 @ 04:10 PM
Soul Rize

sent from my blackberry

yo mayne message me on some info jafeel. i needa get sum mola too

wtf is u even talkin about, wat does any of this mean? what this gotta do with the thread?

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 28, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
No Fuxx Given

Hey guys, went to the movies again. This time to see "man of steel".

Imax was sold out, so I tried the regular digital 3d. Gave me a bit of a headache and I didn't care much for the movie.

I suppose i've gotten quite the reputation because I had someone walk me to my seat and hover over me, expecting a tip, but I exhausted my singles at the snack bar.
Lmao so you came back to update the thread and you DIDN'T give the guy a tip? lol I aint even mad this thread gave me laughs while I was reading it over 

Fly on little wing

June 28, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
Master Flash

My local ticket rippers are usually people with disabilities. Maybe I should tip them. Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe they don't know what a tip is and they put the money in the ticket drop...

Maybe OP is trolling like shit.

Changing the Past.

June 28, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
HERCULES

Wtf is this? I've never heard or seen this in my life b. If I was workin as a ticket ripper and someone slipped me a 5 I'd be shocked as fuck thinkin they expect dome from me or something.
June 29, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
ATLchop

I've never tipped that nigga in my life. Job really isn't worth tipping..a retard or a really smart monkey can do it.

Sucks for you niggas who grew up in a poor area and worked at groceries stores. In high school I used to work at this joint called the fresh market...it's kinda like whole foods except bougier. There used to be this old white dude we called '10 dollar tip guy' because that nigga would come in once a week, buy hella groceries, and tip whoever took them to his car 10 bucks. Niggas would be scheming on how to get in the line he was in to bag his shit. People tipped really good out there though. One dude threw me a 50 on Christmas eve when I took his groceries to his car. I had to triple-take and make sure that I wasn''t trippin....smiled and said thank you, and put that shit in my wallet swifter than you've ever seen. I made $120 over the 3rd and 4th of July in tips alone one summer. Probably the best part about living in the burbs. 
June 29, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
ReRetro Everything!

Tipping a ticket ripper is like tipping the cashier for taking your money when you're buying something at a store.
June 29, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
paulywalnuts

lol 
been a while since i read this thread 
this is a classic 4chan thing 

i master bait from time to time

June 29, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
bapa

you tip your doctor nigga?

Please login first to reply.