Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 25, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
snapper pow

some gutta shit to get ahead in life ya dig?

AIR FORCE HUSTLE - go down to ya local foot locker n shit. buy a pair of all white air forces. KEEP THE RECEIPT. halfway there. now go to china town or some shit, n purchase a knock-off pair for half price. pull a switachroo real quick and put the fake ones in the box. then return em to foot locker when some dumb bitch is working. got those new new joints for half off and are yours to sell/wear/whatev

CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST HUSTLE - this is when ya really scroungin for pennies n shit. yall know how some hotels do that free continental breakfast every mornin? stupid asses dont even ask if you are guests at the hotel. just stroll through in ya pjs and bring a paper n shit. make it look like you just got up and are tryna to eat nice. free breakfast

whatchu guys got?
June 25, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Not a bad idea with the kicks. But damn B you living that bum life huh?

:)

June 25, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
bird

park in a parking building for desired amount of time, then borrow a scooter from the parking building or off the street and roll it in front of the lift up barrier (metal detector or weight trigger, not sure), then push button to receive ticket, then drive out within the 10 minute return/cancellation time = free and semi-legit all-day parking
June 25, 2012 @ 10:33 AM
Jollibee.

Get a cup of water from mcdonalds and fill that shit up with soda. That's how real niggas do it.
June 25, 2012 @ 12:04 PM
guyitsmathew

1 dollar large sweet iced tea at mcdonalds, empty that shit and fill it with your fave soda b

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

June 25, 2012 @ 12:07 PM
PKdaGod

1 dollar large sweet iced tea at mcdonalds, empty that shit and fill it with your fave soda b

you know any drink is $1 now rite?
June 25, 2012 @ 01:08 PM
guyitsmathew

Word? Even a large?

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

June 25, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
REVS

Wash a 5 dollar bill, make it a 20. Buy a gram. Sell the gram. Get a real 20 dollar bill.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 25, 2012 @ 02:12 PM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

Word? Even a large?

u dumb af

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

June 25, 2012 @ 02:25 PM

Inactive

Get a cup of water from mcdonalds and fill that shit up with soda. That's how real niggas do it.

you know they are watching you and know you are going to do this before time, thats why sometimes they may feel very hesitant to give you the cup, especially a guy like me when I'm on the road with nieces and nephews and order a large drink to divide between them and i ask for the cup and the manager gives me this semi-deranged look

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

June 25, 2012 @ 03:27 PM
The Fiasco

my boys and I got banned from the local taco bell for doing that. but we went back the next week and they aint do anything bang bang

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

Please login first to reply.