Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 23, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
Kamikaze

"I am American and hate it here. We are in "hard financial times" and have shitty government, media, and people.
We are in such difficult and stressful times that we can raise over $500,000 to a viral video lady who was insulted by some middle school idiots? Seriously, what are we American fuckers coming to? Not that we weren't bad before, by no means stating that. There are SO many things that you could have better spent your money on, fellow ameritards. $500,000 donated to any studies, charities, progressive groups, local businesses, schools, scholarship funds, or even just kids and the future.
BUT YOU ARE FUCKIN' RETARDED.
This lady is using it for a vacation. Over $500,000 will now be split between a travel agency (assuming probably 50 agents nationwide), airlines (minor amounts), and some resort in Mexico so she can stay there a few weeks, months even. Very well done ameritards, very well done.

Go ahead and copy paste this post, reply to it with comments, argue over the rationality of American people giving one person over half of a million dollars to go on a fucking vacation because she was made fun of by some axe soaked preteens. I really believe that this shows American stupidity and proves their goldfish society mentality."

What does HB think? Agree or Disagree?
June 23, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
EL_Guapo

Everything was said on that post, nothing more to think about the situation

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 23, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
Axraexl

Can't a young nigga get money anymore

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 23, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
valleyla

The kids on that bus are losers. All that should have happened is she should have received apologies and then hired some goons to fuck the kids up. She is a BUS monitor. Buses, to my knowledge, only run during the school year so this chick was already gonna be chilling on a nice vacation whether it be at her home or somewhere else.

The situation was messed up but this irritates me.
June 23, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
Kamikaze

The kids on that bus are losers. All that should have happened is she should have received apologies and then hired some goons to fuck the kids up. She is a BUS monitor. Buses, to my knowledge, only run during the school year so this chick was already gonna be chilling on a nice vacation whether it be at her home or somewhere else.

I agree. The plan was to raise 5k for her to go on vacation which I still think a fundraiser in general is unnecessary, but holy shit a half a mil? Really?
June 23, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
aldrxn

Half a mil was unnecessary. Apology should've been enough. Give the half mil to someone who really needs it.
June 23, 2012 @ 01:27 AM
RyandaGod

shit will hit a mill cool Roc out here getting money
June 23, 2012 @ 01:30 AM
valleyla

I agree. The plan was to raise 5k for her to go on vacation which I still think a fundraiser in general is unnecessary, but holy shit a half a mil? Really?

They could have closed donations after 5k I'm pretty sure. I don't know why they didn't close it.

Half a mil could help so many people. Shit, give me 3k and I can start doing what I want to do with my life with no trouble. Crazy
June 23, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
Kamikaze

Shit still has 28 days...
fundraiser
June 23, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
WCDon

What the fuck is there to fund raise about? She was verbally abused. End of story. She doesn't need any medical, therapeutic, or psychiatric help. I swear the people in this country are getting more retarded by the day. They're so quick to help out with something that looks emotional without even realizing what they're putting their money into.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

June 23, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
Kamikaze

What the fuck is there to fund raise about? She was verbally abused. End of story. She doesn't need any medical, therapeutic, or psychiatric help. I swear the people in this country are getting more retarded by the day. They're so quick to help out with something that looks emotional without even realizing what they're putting their money into.

Fundraiser has to do with sending her on a vacation since she only makes 15k a year and "deserves" it. I think it's just getting out of control.

They could have closed donations after 5k I'm pretty sure. I don't know why they didn't close it.

Half a mil could help so many people. Shit, give me 3k and I can start doing what I want to do with my life with no trouble. Crazy

Agreed, it should have been closed.
June 23, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Most americans are the "lest common denominator" of the world. Stupid people support stupid people. This lady didn't deserve to be bullied by offspring of shitty parents, but she also doesn't deserve $600,000. People will support and old lady getting bullied but wont support giving money to a homeless man or a greater cases that can help more than one person. "America the land of sheep". Close the donation it has enough for her to have a 2year vacation.

:)

June 23, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
valleyla

Fundraiser has to do with sending her on a vacation since she only makes 15k a year and "deserves" it. I think it's just getting out of control.

Agreed, it should have been closed.

You know, the fucked up part is my mom never got a vacation when she was supporting four kids and working two jobs. But because my mom didn't get verbally abused she didn't get a vacation paid for by America. Then again my mom in her prime would have been smacking kids. There are people out there working much harder jobs getting paid the same amount or less and go through a lot more but don't get shit.

There are women out there who are raped daily but they get no compensation and generally the attacker isn't sent to jail. My city recently had a cop killed (we're not a big city but have a dumb high crime rate. Think Flint but smaller and not as dangerous) and this dude had THOUSANDS raised for his family. I don't think that's right when rape victims are given hardly anything. I don't think that's right when there are people who get shot in crossfire between gangs and their families aren't given squat. Our society is generally fucked when it comes to situation like this.

And 2 year vacation? Fuck, that shit is enough money for her to RETIRE on. Her life is set for years to come.
June 23, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
Kamikaze

I just don't understand why people are still donating... You'd think people would go on there and see it has hit 500k+ and think well damn, I guess I should put my money somewhere else. Instead they just keep adding to it.
June 23, 2012 @ 02:44 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I just don't understand why people are still donating... You'd think people would go on there and see it has hit 500k+ and think well damn, I guess I should put my money somewhere else. Instead they just keep adding to it.

Stupid people support Stupid people.

June 23, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

I just caught her interview last night on CNN. American Airlines surprised her with an all expense paid vacation to Disneyland for her and nine other people.
June 23, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
Kamikaze

I just caught her interview last night on CNN. American Airlines surprised her with an all expense paid vacation to Disneyland for her and nine other people.

Ha wow
June 23, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
christopher.

it shows that people still care, and that not everyone is a fucked up person. But I agree, it is stupid to keep donating after the goal was reached.
June 23, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

But its also showing people care about little things that dont truly matter in the bigger picture. Just a issue that is present in relevance. IE. the kony bullshit.

June 23, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
christopher.

But its also showing people care about little things that dont truly matter in the bigger picture. Just a issue that is present in relevance. IE. the kony bullshit.
well, larger problems are harder to solve, and most of the time there isn't really a direct solution. I think stuff like this and kony seem more appealing because the solution is in your face. Also, there's an pathos factor involved.
June 23, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
BKBROWN

she seems like a good person and she'll probably pay it forward

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

June 23, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
AndreLutherKing

This is what is wrong with niggas today. They are willing to give 600k to someone for getting shit talked to them. Niggas even be wiling to donate to some dogs or people in other countries but won't give shit to homeless people. Americans really need to get their shit straight

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

June 23, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
bonemarrow

i truely don't give a fuck about this. this shit is meant to distract you. make the kids pay give her 5k and donate the rest

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 23, 2012 @ 12:05 PM
brannen

She was on the radio and she was like, "just keep sending your money." fuck that fat bitch
June 23, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
DStyles

My question is how much money did that asian kid who got his ass beat got? Was it 0? oh word.

He's asian though

I feel no sympathy.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 23, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
PKdaGod

My question is how much money did that asian kid who got his ass beat got? Was it 0? oh word.

He's asian though

I feel no sympathy.

true
June 23, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
cheyaaa

money Ca$h Flow

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 23, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
TIMDOT

If she has any pride she should take the 5K and give the rest away to charity.

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

June 23, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
Panther.

If she has any pride she should take the 5K and give the rest away to charity.

zactly

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 23, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
LA_1201

id rather donate my money to diamond supply

taskforce bitch mob nigga

Please login first to reply.