June 23, 2012 @ 03:41 AM
christopher.

aw yeah cool besides, i think circumcised looks better than not cut ( no homo, seen it in pr0n).

Saying no homo does not take the homo out of that homo ass statement you just made. Jacob Sever gives you rusty trombones you cock beau
nah b. you mad from the other thread, but it's cool. I know I'm not gay.
June 23, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
MVRCUS

I'm mad at what? Your last post in that thread was "ain't nobody tryin to fight" ... submission nigga, Fuck outta here herb... 577 posts and you joined 4 months ago... nigga you're truly an utterly a fuckin LAME

that....

prefers circumcised cock as opposed to uncircumcised cock
aw yeah cool besides, i think circumcised looks better than not cut ( no homo, seen it in pr0n).
June 23, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
christopher.

I'm mad at what? Your last post in that thread was "ain't nobody tryin to fight" ... submission nigga, Fuck outta here herb... 577 posts and you joined 4 months ago... nigga you're truly an utterly a fuckin LAME

that....

prefers circumcised cock as opposed to uncircumcised cock
i dont care. and neither should you. you still mad if you're continuing this.
June 23, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

please stop talking about weenies niggas!! talk about how easy it is to beat off to Va$htie.

:)

June 23, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
JKR

please stop talking about weenies niggas!! talk about how easy it is to beat off to Va$htie.

this you and va$htie?
June 23, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

lmao fuck no!!! i wouldn't dare take a picture with Va$htie and not be all over her. Fuck that asian nigga dog he don't deserve to be in her presence .And from the looks of her hair length this might have been taken in 08-09.

June 23, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
JKR

you that dude in the back lurking?
June 23, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

peep the hair lenght difference B.

recent

old shit.

June 23, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

you that dude in the back lurking?

lmao bruh no!!! i haven't meet The King Va$htie yet. When i do ill make a thread.

For any niggas that wanna see pics of the King Va$h

June 23, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Ape

from the looks of her hair length this might have been taken in 08-09.

lmfao is this my nigga ghost

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 23, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

NAH G!! im no ghost, im no apparition, im not even a spirt B, im out here in the open letting these niggas know about that Va$htie A Kola, aka downtown sweetheart, aka Vash Vash, bka Fuck that clown Pharelle (see i dont even know how to spell that lil niggas name.)

June 23, 2012 @ 05:58 AM
valleyla

NSFW - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra5t0OsmWf0

i wonder how many doctors botched their job, lol. my friend told me that he hardly felt anything from head, his doctor probably botched his circumcision.

Bruh ban this nigga please, da fuck wrong wit you playboi?

it was in the related videos of the 'i love uncircumcised penises' vid and curiosity prevailed.
i guess i should have NSFW linked it, thanks mod.

what's fucked up is this shit happened to me and I didn't even get a chance to say "nah mom, I'm good. Don't cut the d" because I was a baby. Shit's fucked up.

The way society is, you would have been made fun of for having dick flaps

And then you would remember the pain when you got it at age 14, 15 rather than no memory of it when you got it at a couple hours or days old

Aye, plus the foreskin makes your dick more sensitive. If you thought girls were unhappy with their sex lives with some dudes imagine if all those dudes who cum too fast were then given MORE sensation down there. Shit would be a wrap for those dudes quick.

Damn, well, okay. I don't even know how to respond to that really.
June 23, 2012 @ 06:06 AM
bonemarrow

yes

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 23, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
christopher.

i wonder how many doctors botched their job, lol. my friend told me that he hardly felt anything from head, his doctor probably botched his circumcision.

it was in the related videos of the 'i love uncircumcised penises' vid and curiosity prevailed.

what's fucked up is this shit happened to me and I didn't even get a chance to say "nah mom, I'm good. Don't cut the d" because I was a baby. Shit's fucked up.

And then you would remember the pain when you got it at age 14, 15 rather than no memory of it when you got it at a couple hours or days old

Aye, plus the foreskin makes your dick more sensitive. If you thought girls were unhappy with their sex lives with some dudes imagine if all those dudes who cum too fast were then given MORE sensation down there. Shit would be a wrap for those dudes quick.

lol worded it wrong i guess. uncircum. d's are fuckin weird looking(seen in it pr0n, no homo AGAIN).
June 23, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
valleyla

lol worded it wrong i guess. uncircum. d's are fuckin weird looking(seen in it pr0n, no homo AGAIN).

Yeah, the wording took me by surprise haha.

I'm personally glad I'm circumcised. Don't want my shit looking like a worm with a turtleneck/scarf on
June 23, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
Ape

lmfao im fucking crying

June 23, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
Ape

June 23, 2012 @ 06:42 AM
christopher.

Yeah, the wording took me by surprise haha.

I'm personally glad I'm circumcised. Don't want my shit looking like a worm with a turtleneck/scarf on
exactly. and the "aw yeah cool" was about not being sensitive as fuck. #NOSUSS
June 23, 2012 @ 08:04 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Didn't read none of them long ass quotes
June 24, 2012 @ 02:27 AM
Backspace

lolol
June 24, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
Villain™

omg hahaha, this shit sounds ridiculous. especially the shit following the origninal topic.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 24, 2012 @ 03:02 AM

Inactive

I stalk niggas from Howard on Facebook
June 24, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
stalker46ss

i used to go thorugh my sister's undergarments and get boners off them. Or i think about my aunt whom ive recently visited. Id smash both
June 24, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
christopher.

i used to go thorugh my sister's undergarments and get boners off them. Or i think about my aunt whom ive recently visited. Id smash both
sometimes you take things a lttle bit too far, my dude. And this is one of those times.
June 24, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
Ape

June 24, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
TADJX2

surprised no one posted
June 24, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
Ape

surprised no one posted

June 24, 2012 @ 03:37 AM
Villain™

sometimes you take things a lttle bit too far, my dude. And this is one of those times.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 24, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
valleyla

lolol

She acts like cutting some skin cuts the size of your penis in half. "Intact" lmao. Bitch, I'll show you intact.
June 24, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
franjoli

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

Please login first to reply.