Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 23, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
BuddyOmar

LOL at niggas making these things but only being old enough to see the Lakers win a hand full of them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 23, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Lakers aint winnin a ring for at least 10 years. Kobe is trash now.
June 23, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
.Lord.

Lakers aint winnin a ring for at least 10 years. Bynum is overrated trash.

Fixed yo shit.
June 23, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
Liam

June 23, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
Panther.

BITCH NIGGA U MAD DA HEAT DA BEST TEAM IN DA WORLD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 23, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
Gilly Suits

Prob won't be another for awhile unless all our injured people come back healthier than before (Jeff Green, Bradley, Pierce)

On that note trade Pierce

Culective.com //

June 23, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
Liam

Prob won't be another for awhile unless all our injured people come back healthier than before (Jeff Green, Bradley, Pierce)

Definitely need some younger and healthier folks on the go since that was probably the last decent season The Big 3 have in them.

If I had to trade any of the Big 3 then it would probably have to be Pierce, so good call....
June 23, 2012 @ 05:25 PM
Legit Shit

BITCH NIGGA U MAD DA HEAT DA BEST TEAM IN DA WORLD

upthefunk

June 23, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
bonemarrow

Definitely need some younger and healthier folks on the go since that was probably the last decent season The Big 3 have in them.

If I had to trade any of the Big 3 then it would probably have to be Pierce, so good call....

they would never trade pierce he's been on the celtics his entire NBA career. They'll get rid of allen

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 23, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
BuddyOmar

If Bradley and Rondo are healthy they will have the BEST young defensive backcourt in the league. No doubt the Eastern conference. The Boston series would've been a whole lot different had Bradley been 100%. My nigga Dwyane had horrible games against Bradley this season. I honestly think they should hang on to Pierce unless they can get good young value. Ray is likely gone and it's all up to KG if he's coming back or not. Assuming KG comes back and Pierce is back, they will have a solid team. I'm not one of the niggas up for blowing them up just yet, but then again, it's wiser to exchange Pierce for something while he still has some game left in him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 23, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
Gilly Suits

they would never trade pierce he's been on the celtics his entire NBA career. They'll get rid of allen

Who is this they? We had Pierce on trading block this year and we shopping him like crazy we just couldn't get a deal that matched up right. Please know what you are talking about. Ray Allen will go as well leaving us with KG and some young bucks.

Culective.com //

June 23, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
reversal

wtf you are the definition of a nba bandwagoner. la is one point guard away from a solid team, kobe still got a couple years in him.
June 23, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

wtf you are the definition of a nba bandwagoner. la is one point guard away from a solid team, kobe still got a couple years in him.

How da hell does me thinking Kobe sucks make me a bandwagoner
June 23, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
Liam

Out of the Big 3, Allen definitely performed the worst this Playoff season

If Bradley and Rondo are healthy they will have the BEST young defensive backcourt in the league. No doubt the Eastern conference. The Boston series would've been a whole lot different had Bradley been 100%. My nigga Dwyane had horrible games against Bradley this season. I honestly think they should hang on to Pierce unless they can get good young value. Ray is likely gone and it's all up to KG if he's coming back or not. Assuming KG comes back and Pierce is back, they will have a solid team. I'm not one of the niggas up for blowing them up just yet, but then again, it's wiser to exchange Pierce for something while he still has some game left in him.

Bradley had some great games this season, digging his physicality. I was impressed with Brandon Bass too as a newer kind of guy too.

I really hope we keep a hold of KG. Not only is he a great player and personality (in the top 5 selling jerseys this season) but also really gets team spirits up and helps the younger guys' morale.
June 25, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
June 25, 2012 @ 07:49 AM
Iggle

LOL at niggas making these things but only being old enough to see the Lakers win a hand full of them.

5 since 2000 is more than most fans will ever see

#pedogangweindis

June 25, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
G8tor

off top

June 25, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
KTA

5 since 2000 is more than most fans will ever see

hate the lakers but qft

Please login first to reply.