June 23, 2012 @ 05:35 AM
Ashy Larry

June 23, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
DREWKKAKE

bdlat bdlat thanks

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 23, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
scarlem

..lmao look at his face. He looks proud as fuck...

I walk everywhere wit my chest out nugga that's what bein a man is about, been proud, it's like that when you wake up next to a woman who got more drive than a fuckin bimmer, it's like that when you drive a $30,000 whip at 23 , it's like that when you pay mom's mortgage for the month as a b-day present... at 23. you and I can't relate to nothin, I came up on real nigga code, you came up behind a computer screen bitch... you about that life though right? Bet my bottom dollar you would never cross me ever, achooo DEFINITELY don't wanna see me... i'd punch a hole in the most dense part of that bitch ass toilet tissue body, but the real life shit is, all you fuckin cowards use this e-thuggin as a release from being walked on and stepped over in the real world, simple psychoanalysis right there, all of you overly assertive niggas gonna be in real deep shit when it catches up... always does

for the record, i know im not the only one perplexed when achoos pasty white ghost lookin ass says nigga more than a nigga?

good job b you paid for your mommys mortgage.....no one gives a flying fuck faggot.
And that hazmat job will be the pinnacle of your bottomless career, $30k bank loan? you aint shit b.
lol @ acting hood from colorado, bring your goons to toronto b.

its funny watching a bitchmade nigga catch feelings, take the L and leave the forum.
come back and lose over and over again.

mvrcusthefaggot aka gorothemultitasker
June 23, 2012 @ 07:40 AM
sosro

I walk everywhere wit my chest out nugga that's what bein a man is about, been proud, it's like that when you wake up next to a woman who got more drive than a fuckin bimmer, it's like that when you drive a $30,000 whip at 23 , it's like that when you pay mom's mortgage for the month as a b-day present... at 23. you and I can't relate to nothin, I came up on real nigga code, you came up behind a computer screen bitch... you about that life though right? Bet my bottom dollar you would never cross me ever, achooo DEFINITELY don't wanna see me... i'd punch a hole in the most dense part of that bitch ass toilet tissue body, but the real life shit is, all you fuckin cowards use this e-thuggin as a release from being walked on and stepped over in the real world, simple psychoanalysis right there, all of you overly assertive niggas gonna be in real deep shit when it catches up... always does

for the record, i know im not the only one perplexed when achoos pasty white ghost lookin ass says nigga more than a nigga?

good job b you paid for your mommys mortgage.....no one gives a flying fuck faggot.
And that hazmat job will be the pinnacle of your bottomless career, $30k bank loan? you aint shit b.

its funny watching a bitchmade nigga catch feelings, take the L and leave the forum.

Deaded.
June 23, 2012 @ 07:45 AM

Inactive

June 23, 2012 @ 08:02 AM
Ape

this nigga really photoshopped dildos on this nigga

lol wtf

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 23, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

Drew I had to include you on this so you don't feel left out(respect tho). Ban if you like but I just had to.
June 23, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
Ape

^^^

Son . . .

June 23, 2012 @ 09:23 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

yo im legit tremblin in mah spaceboots dawg

Niggas catchin ethers left and right THIS IS MADNESS
June 23, 2012 @ 09:31 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

June 23, 2012 @ 11:47 AM
FLVMINCO

Deaded.

^That, it's a rap for him

Follow me @Pyrex_Lanvin on twitter, mixed women are the GOAT.

June 23, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
Panther.

lol this is probably the nicest ether thread ive seen
we gon see some flaming goin on doe jafeel me #OYYOY #gay$o

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 23, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

Drew I had to include you on this so you don't feel left out(respect tho). Ban if you like but I just had to.

June 23, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
0mar

onboard.
June 23, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Ape

June 23, 2012 @ 05:44 PM
PKdaGod

RIP DREW
June 23, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
sosro

This thread, cool bringing so much lols
June 23, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
$$$$$

lol wtf.
June 23, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
5tein

I go no further than the Shoutbox for a few weeks and come back to this. What?

GIRLS DM ME if you want that PUSSY SUCKED BY LIL B - Lil B

June 23, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
BuddyOmar

LMFAO the reflection in the glasses is GOAT material. Yo EYETOGRAPHY I am begging you b, i'm begging you... YOU gotta do more photoshops of niggas on here and in the WDYWT. That shit would be GOAT type hysterics.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 23, 2012 @ 07:17 PM
Enryu

suspended

lol this thread......
June 23, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
franjoli

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 23, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
valleyla

LMFAO the reflection in the glasses is GOAT material. Yo EYETOGRAPHY I am begging you b, i'm begging you... YOU gotta do more photoshops of niggas on here and in the WDYWT. That shit would be GOAT type hysterics.

Oh fuck. I didn't even notice the reflection in the glasses. lmfao
June 23, 2012 @ 07:37 PM

Inactive

Oh fuck. I didn't even notice the reflection in the glasses. lmfao

#zamn #RIPOYYOYSL #OYYOYSLP
June 23, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

#DEREEET
June 23, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
Fusion

D: Christ of jesus dat nasty.

Yes.

Please login first to reply.