[Official] HB No Holds Barred Thread (Enter At Own Risk)

June 22, 2012 @ 19:54:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
Where is CStyles

RIP
June 22, 2012 @ 20:04:32
This is black power ranger

From what i remember Apache looks like the same, but white.

BLACK VS APACHE

WHICH FRAIL TEENYBOPPER SHALL REIGN SUPREME?!

son why his head so small that 6 1/2 fitted size jawn

ig hooraydonuts

June 22, 2012 @ 20:18:07
Why is ''Enter At Own Risk" in the title? I was expecting some deep web type shit in this thread
June 22, 2012 @ 20:32:02
On this forum, you're my bitch.

lmaoooooo
Thugs mine.

Lmaoo
June 22, 2012 @ 20:36:55

lmaooo dis lil nika as big as my dick, plus he got a scrotum or septum or wutever emo fag ass shit stuck thru his noze, ay bruh if you wunt sum more pierecins letta nikka kno where u at
June 22, 2012 @ 21:03:16
took my septum out like a week before that picture bruh. why you worried what i look like anyway faggot? concerning yourself with what another dude looks like is some real fairy shit.

and that fit was dope smokeyface

ig hooraydonuts

June 22, 2012 @ 21:14:50
took my septum out like a week before that picture bruh. why you worried what i look like anyway faggot? concerning yourself with what another dude looks like is some real fairy shit.

and that fit was dope smokeyface
Well, this is a fashion forum... you post fit pics to get opinions, no matter how gay and obssessive..

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 22, 2012 @ 22:17:27
June 22, 2012 @ 23:06:28
FUCK YES
June 22, 2012 @ 23:15:27
Drewbacca
are we all just putting other members on blast for how they look right now?

i aint hidin do me

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 22, 2012 @ 23:30:43

TRYING REALLY REALLY HARD ------------------------------------- FEELINGS WILL BE APPREHENDED

June 22, 2012 @ 23:35:43
Apache lookin real bitchmade right now flexin for the banhammer and making threats lol enter at your own risk pussy
June 22, 2012 @ 23:49:57

i aint hidin do me

June 22, 2012 @ 23:56:50
Etherus Shotus Fired

dead.

Yes.

June 23, 2012 @ 00:11:22
I don't understand why everyone gotta hate. I mean we all people and we all want to be treated nice. #ELE doe
June 23, 2012 @ 00:16:20
No one likes to be nice unless it's for some pussy

WTB NOTHING

June 23, 2012 @ 00:30:38

Lol blackpowerranger living that frail life # babybirdchest. My nigga your arms look like churros. I cant stop laughing
June 23, 2012 @ 00:35:50
..lmao look at his face. He looks proud as fuck...

I walk everywhere wit my chest out nugga that's what bein a man is about, been proud, it's like that when you wake up next to a woman who got more drive than a fuckin bimmer, it's like that when you drive a $30,000 whip at 23 , it's like that when you pay mom's mortgage for the month as a b-day present... at 23. you and I can't relate to nothin, I came up on real nigga code, you came up behind a computer screen bitch... you about that life though right? Bet my bottom dollar you would never cross me ever, achooo DEFINITELY don't wanna see me... i'd punch a hole in the most dense part of that bitch ass toilet tissue body, but the real life shit is, all you fuckin cowards use this e-thuggin as a release from being walked on and stepped over in the real world, simple psychoanalysis right there, all of you overly assertive niggas gonna be in real deep shit when it catches up... always does

for the record, i know im not the only one perplexed when achoos pasty white ghost lookin ass says nigga more than a nigga?
June 23, 2012 @ 00:44:13

Lol blackpowerranger living that frail life # babybirdchest. My nigga your arms look like churros. I cant stop laughing

LMAOOO HE SAID CHURROS !
June 23, 2012 @ 00:44:14

I walk everywhere wit my chest out nugga that's what bein a man is about, been proud, it's like that when you wake up next to a woman who got more drive than a fuckin bimmer, it's like that when you drive a $30,000 whip at 23 , it's like that when you pay mom's mortgage for the month as a b-day present... at 23. you and I can't relate to nothin, I came up on real nigga code, you came up behind a computer screen bitch... you about that life though right? Bet my bottom dollar you would never cross me ever, achooo DEFINITELY don't wanna see me... i'd punch a hole in the most dense part of that bitch ass toilet tissue body, but the real life shit is, all you fuckin cowards use this e-thuggin as a release from being walked on and stepped over in the real world, simple psychoanalysis right there, all of you overly assertive niggas gonna be in real deep shit when it catches up... always does

for the record, i know im not the only one perplexed when achoos pasty white ghost lookin ass says nigga more than a nigga?
shut the fuck up, you illiterate fat fuck. I can hardly comprehend what your dumb ass is trying to say. You tryna act smart with your "psychoanalysis", but it's just a generalization and an assumption. Sit your 30-year old fat ass down and take the L, you wannabe thug motherfucker. you're old as fuck and still fat as shit.
June 23, 2012 @ 00:49:03
Still wont cross me... and 23 get's rounded to 30 now? pussy nigga we can link wherever... in colorado now, will be in NY for the brklyn music festival in July, will be in san diego / LA by the fall, whats good nigga
June 23, 2012 @ 00:53:28
Still wont cross me... and 23 get's rounded to 30 now? pussy nigga we can link wherever... in colorado now, will be in NY for the brklyn music festival in July, will be in san diego / LA by the fall, whats good nigga
no one wants to fight you, dumb shit. No one gives a fuck about you. To everyone here, you're just a nigga on a forum. Go cut up a Diamond tee or something.
June 23, 2012 @ 00:54:02
Thought so pussy
June 23, 2012 @ 00:56:17
i'd punch a hole in the most dense part of that bitch ass toilet tissue body,?

Lmao marcus still carrying a grudge better than a hoe. Talking about hitting someone, your fat ass prolly don't even have the stamina to swing twice.
For the record, and im just trynna help you here, your camo shorts should not be this length:

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 23, 2012 @ 01:33:14

i aint hidin do me

well your cockeyed thats a start
June 23, 2012 @ 01:33:33
lol this bitch boy finna pick fights with internet randos as a grown ass man thats pathetic dawg. how heated are u b? talk about e thuggin so sad.

and wow a 30k car @ 23? u aint shit dawg
June 23, 2012 @ 01:38:23
your fat ass prolly don't even have the stamina to swing twice
is this serioisly what you're resorting to? Lol fuck outta here square ass corny ass nigga.. come test the theory or close your cock holster
June 23, 2012 @ 01:40:49
I don't understand why everyone gotta hate. I mean we all people and we all want to be treated nice. #ELE doe

dead at name + post combination

genius

June 23, 2012 @ 01:43:36

Never lol'd so hard in my life lmfao what the fuck

i love this thread b
Please login first to reply.
x