Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 24, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

this is the ether thread, don't be talkin about your fantasies with some random black chick.

shut the fuck up and cover a niggas dick bitch.

:)

June 24, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Lemonz

she doesn't look 30. got good genes

black don't crack
oh yea, my splash is waiting

the fuck does that mean?
June 24, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
$$$$$

this is the ether thread, don't be talkin about your fantasies with some random black chick.

It's not an either thread doe. It's just a thread where you can talk about anything as said in the op. Learn to read bruh.
June 24, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

It's not an either thread doe. It's just a thread where you can talk about anything as said in the op. Learn to read bruh.

Theres already a thread where you niggaz can discuss this shit
Theres the girl that I like
You gays can discuss all your feels there
June 24, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

This nigga blackpowerranger stay seeing bad bitches, though. First Jasmine Sanders, now Vashtie. If I come on here one more time and read you've met another one and didn't do anything you about to get e-smacked. The worst she could have said was no, bro.
June 24, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
EYETOGRAPHY

This nigga blackpowerranger stay seeing bad bitches, though. First Jasmine Sanders, now Vashtie. If I come on here one more time and read you've met another one and didn't do anything you about to get e-smacked. The worst she could have said was no, bro.

Nigga there are bad bitches everywhere you hoe ass niggaz are simpin over some internet pussy.
June 24, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

B are you kidding me. you the same nigga that made the #suss picture shit. you probably one of the niggas that was talking about circumcised dicks and shit. But we talking about vashtie so we gay?...fuck outta here with that shit. Plus how is this simping?

June 24, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
Trollinator

she doesn't look 30. got good genes

black don't crack
oh yea, my splash is waiting

the fuck does that mean?

that cumming
remember the lemonz wants my slash

LMAOOOOOO

I want to see the world burn

June 24, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
RiFF RaFF

this thread is falling off

Be about it

June 24, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
Ape

B are you kidding me. you the same nigga that made the #suss picture shit. you probably one of the niggas that was talking about circumcised dicks and shit. But we talking about vashtie so we gay?...fuck outta here with that shit. Plus how is this simping?

lmfaooo

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 24, 2012 @ 10:28 PM

Inactive

you're all gay

wannabe workaholic

June 24, 2012 @ 10:30 PM

Inactive

and i am a

wannabe workaholic

June 25, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

Yea I made that shit! You mad you weren't included in that shit? Both you niggaz 1 vans shoe box away from asking this bitch for her # GTFO!
June 25, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Yea I made that shit! You mad you weren't included in that shit? Both you niggaz 1 vans shoe box away from asking this bitch for her # GTFO!

lmao nah she dont wear vans B.

June 25, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
Jens Voigt

this thread is falling off

towelie is the GOAT south park character

June 25, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
sosro

Deeyum eye firin shots at errrbody cool
June 25, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

June 25, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Villain™

where do ya'll get all these random ass gif's at? ^^

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 25, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

where do ya'll get all these random ass gif's at? ^^

June 25, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

Nigga there are bad bitches everywhere you hoe ass niggaz are simpin over some internet pussy.

I'm not simping over anyone. True, there are attractive women everywhere and they are accessible unlike the women we see online who are inaccessible and damn near impossible to interact with. TheBlackPowerRanger has seen two broads in places that are ideal to court a female and one was giving him IOI. Me scolding him for not taking advantage is not simpish, so fall the fuck back.
June 25, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
EYETOGRAPHY

I'm not simping over anyone. True, there are attractive women everywhere and they are accessible unlike the women we see online who are inaccessible and damn near impossible to interact with. TheBlackPowerRanger has seen two broads in places that are ideal to court a female and one was giving him IOI. Me scolding him for not taking advantage is not simpish, so fall the fuck back.

June 25, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
bird

EYETOGRAPHY, aren't you philipino?
June 25, 2012 @ 03:29 AM

Inactive

Ya boy jacob

Feedback

June 25, 2012 @ 03:51 AM
POPALONG//CASSIDY

June 25, 2012 @ 03:52 AM

Inactive

Idk if you niggas are ready for this next pic of jacob.

Feedback

June 25, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
Trollinator

lets see

I want to see the world burn

June 25, 2012 @ 04:00 AM
unemployed

rico is a real dumbass i just hate him/
June 25, 2012 @ 04:02 AM

Inactive

Feedback

June 25, 2012 @ 04:03 AM