FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 22, 2012 @ 12:41 AM

Inactive

I stumbled upon this board several months ago and I figured it would be a pretty easy-going community. There are certain aspects about myself that I wish I didn't disclose right off the bat. However, that doesn't excuse anyone's blatant ignorance and disregard torwards another human being. I have noticed that there's a strong pack mentality ingrained into this board. One poster creates a thread, and depending on the context of the first reply, it determines the overall flow of the topic. I don't get why some of you take joy in bullying and tearing down others. Particularly people you know who can't defend themselves. For instance, that recent thread regarding that Jacob poster. I can't believe some of you took dear time out your life to gather information and harrass that poor dude. And for what reason, to feel better about yourselves? Much like those kids who were bullying that elderly woman on the school bus, you're just as spineless as they are.
June 22, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
$$$$$

Ban
June 22, 2012 @ 12:44 AM
Dat1Dude562

Ban

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

June 22, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
chief

i also found it funny how the first reply of a thread determined whether the thread would stay on topic or get completely derailed regardless of what topic it is on

•••

June 22, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
Panther.

ban

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 22, 2012 @ 12:46 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Life goes on B don't live in the past.

:)

June 22, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
Lemonz

Ban
June 22, 2012 @ 12:52 AM
Specification

I still don't get it.

Why are you still here? Do you, or anyone have an answer to my question?
June 22, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
mmm_nene

stop trolling MAN. i see through your lies. u cannot deceive me.
June 22, 2012 @ 01:05 AM

Inactive

I still don't get it.

Why are you still here? Do you, or anyone have an answer to my question?

Don't worry about it. Keep it movin'
June 22, 2012 @ 01:08 AM

Inactive

See that's that shit I be talking about. How exactly am I troll or "trolling"? It's just a weak response that you and the mindless sheeple of this board use when you can't refute any of my claims. I'm a troll because I ask relevant questions and challenge the status quo fucktards on this board? What-ever!
June 22, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
madhaussss

damn these smart ass niggas be not trollin us while trollin us. time to quit. dis shit 2 advanced fo me
June 22, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
EL_Guapo

Boland go join a book club or something... no one here cares about your stupid ass threads B

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 22, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
mmm_nene

See that's that shit I be talking about. How exactly am I troll or "trolling"? It's just a weak response that you and the mindless sheeple of this board use when you can't refute any of my claims. I'm a troll because I ask relevant questions and challenge the status quo fucktards on this board? What-ever!

you can't get to me woman. i am a metapod. you need to elevate ur game.

this is the internet u ignorant and naive female. this is the internet and this is HB. they are one. you foolish troll.
June 22, 2012 @ 01:28 AM
FORTE ASHLEY OLSEN

In regards to the thread on Jacob...he's a 24 year old man who flew across the country to visit a 17 year old girl he met online...

He pretty much deserved what was coming to him.
June 22, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
REVS

Why do you feel the need to start a fucking gay thread literally every 4 hours....

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 22, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
snake?Snake?!SANKE!

Someone ban this boy already

rollin' down the strip on vogues comin up slammin cadillac does

June 22, 2012 @ 03:34 AM

Inactive

boo hoo hoo man, survival of the fittest only the strong survive, the weak die off. u can't survive? then it was meant for you to be extinct. that's why you homos will all eventually die since you can't reproduce. we are the strong.
June 22, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
Kamikaze

boo hoo hoo man, survival of the fittest only the strong survive, the weak die off. u can't survive? then it was meant for you to be extinct. that's why you homos will all eventually die since you can't reproduce. we are the strong.

Why is it that almost every post you make is some sort of gaybashing? Are you that fucking obsessed?
June 22, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
Fitch

I have noticed that there's a strong pack mentality ingrained into this board. One poster creates a thread, and depending on the context of the first reply, it determines the overall flow of the topic.

This is something I completely agree with. It happens on all boards though, and even in real life. Not just for bullying though. If someone asks for someone's opinion on something and someone gives theirs, everybody else agrees with them all of the sudden.
June 22, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
smartmonkey

I aint reading dat bs.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 22, 2012 @ 04:14 AM

Inactive

Why is it that almost every post you make is some sort of gaybashing? Are you that fucking obsessed?

and every post you're up my ass, does it bother you that much?
June 22, 2012 @ 04:40 AM
Trollinator

I stumbled upon this board several months ago and I figured it would be a pretty easy-going community. There are certain aspects about myself that I wish I didn't disclose right off the bat. However, that doesn't excuse anyone's blatant ignorance and disregard torwards another human being. I have noticed that there's a strong pack mentality ingrained into this board. One poster creates a thread, and depending on the context of the first reply, it determines the overall flow of the topic. I don't get why some of you take joy in bullying and tearing down others. Particularly people you know who can't defend themselves. For instance, that recent thread regarding that Jacob poster. I can't believe some of you took dear time out your life to gather information and harrass that poor dude. And for what reason, to feel better about yourselves? Much like those kids who were bullying that elderly woman on the school bus, you're just as spineless as they are.
Ban

Boland, the first response got a member banned, is that not enough?

I want to see the world burn

June 22, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
guccibucket

#pause
June 22, 2012 @ 04:43 AM
Kamikaze

Yes, you bother me.
June 22, 2012 @ 05:28 AM

Inactive

Yes, you bother me.

June 22, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
Kamikaze

k
June 22, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
BTD

I lol'd

Black Panther member

June 22, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
Kamikaze

I lol'd

I'm not a guy buddy and no I will not post pics.
June 22, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
Rizal

Please login first to reply.