June 21, 2012 @ 07:11 PM

Inactive

If other sites are so good why come back to HB? You're either enjoying it to some extent or you're amused with trolling HB. Otherwise you'd be on another site.

Thug how long you gonna be upset that I banned you for a few hours for crying about ziploc making multiple threads and then you turning around and doing the same thing?
June 21, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
Ape

last good ether thread was kris kay where ape talked about licking niggas sisters ashy knees lmfao

well thank ya kindly

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 21, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
Ape

I think you should have 50 non-spam posts to enter Off-Topic.

Nothing was worse than zuloon coming here with my avi, talking like me and shit, his sole purpose of signing up here was to ride my dick

That wouldn't have happened if he had to go through 50 posts somewhere else

June 21, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

If other sites are so good why come back to HB? You're either enjoying to some extent or you're amused with trolling HB. Otherwise you'd be on another site.

Thug how long you gonna be upset that I banned you for a few hours for crying about ziploc making multiple threads and then you turning around and doing the same thing?

You banned me for telling him to shut the fuck up and claimed it was trolling which was sum BULLSHET

So suck my big, fat, unwashed, superior penis nigga
June 21, 2012 @ 07:18 PM

Inactive

I banned you for making a thread... to tell him to shut up. And then you made several threads after you just complained about him making threads. Cmon now,. you made it easy to ban you. I didnt even have to think about it.

And to keep this on topic. I think making threads should be a privilege in the OFT. People who make quality threads with a good rating should be able to make more than someone who has 10 deleted threads and/or multiple threads with no content or comments. The problem with OFT is the amount of trash you gotta wade through to get to the good stuff. Quality > Quantity.
June 21, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
BuddyOmar

If other sites are so good why come back to HB? You're either enjoying it to some extent or you're amused with trolling HB. Otherwise you'd be on another site.

Come on son. No other website is on that fashion tip other than this one. I use the off topic as a means of spreading the buddy brand. Nothing more. E-fame means jack shit if you can't get some bread out of it. It's not like I can't go to both website and enjoy them I'm just pointing out that off topic HERE is pretty much whack 60% of the time because yall keep fucking with it. A nigga can play his 2k12 on the xbox but still get it in on Battlefield for PC my nigga. My point is, both website offer something, all I'm saying that most of the time this website possesses the best of both worlds until recently as yall have been castrating it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 21, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
Ape

I banned you for making a thread... to tell him to shut up. And then you made several threads after you just complained about him making threads. Cmon now,. you made it easy to ban you. I didnt even have to think about it.

And to keep this on topic. I think making threads should be a privilege in the OFT. People who make quality threads with a good rating should be able to make more than someone who has 10 deleted threads and/or multiple threads with no content or comments. The problem with OFT is the amount of trash you gotta wade through to get to the good stuff. Quality > Quantity.

can we have user rep back (the green bars - positive/red bars - negative) to basically see whos posts worth reading

DREWKKAKE

lol how was i supposed to let a thread about the exploitation of a 24 year old bus driver who dates a 17 year old internet girl go any farther once you guys told her he tried to share nudes. ethered. thread over. she even signed on to come talk shit back at you guys

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

ThugBear Numba6

suspended

I didn't make several threads you lyin ass subhuman. How could I make several threads when I was banned fam?

Don't make me turn yo frail ass to a Dead Trai
June 21, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
Ape

A nigga can play his 2k12 on the xbox but still get it in on Battlefield for PC my nigga.

lmfao

lmfao

lol how was i supposed to let a thread about the exploitation of a 24 year old bus driver who dates a 17 year old internet girl go any farther once you guys told her he tried to share nudes. ethered. thread over. she even signed on to come talk shit back at you guys

tbh that thread was just getting good, i was about to link her to where that nigga said he only showers every 3-4 days

how would she feel about sucking this niggas meat when he only wash it 2 times a week

June 21, 2012 @ 07:26 PM

Inactive

can we have user rep back (the green bars - positive/red bars - negative) to basically see whos posts worth reading

rep me for real talk, gimme some bone$ nigga... yo send me some props
June 21, 2012 @ 07:36 PM

Inactive

I didn't make several threads you lyin ass subhuman. How could I make several threads when I was banned fam?

You made the jacob thread. You got banned. 5 hours later you came back because HB was still on your mind. It was all you could think about during those 5 hours of suspension. You came back and made a thread about bad mods and that got locked. You made a thread about your thread getting locked. That got locked. Seeing a trend? I got nothing against you or any of the other posters. By all means keep posting amusing threads, but when you start making irrelevant ass threads that are either redundant or for you to hope and pray someone pays attention to you it's gonna get deleted.

The trolling that goes on is just kind of creepy and sad right now. At least before it was funny.
June 21, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
Jay_Bird

im one of the last good reasons HB is still dope though
June 21, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
The Fiasco

we are constantly working on the problems in the new system. I send the programmers emails on a daily basis addressing new problems that we find.

I made sure we aren't using the permanent ban function for a reason. Why do you think I have everybody using temporary suspensions?

Search function is being worked on as well.

Maybe if you guys who claim to be og members could be civil to new members instead of calling them faggots, you would help keep the quality of the forum alive.

make me a mod drew. i havent been banned in like over a year.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 21, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
MilliTV

The whole reason this thread was made is because you were suspended earlier today for making a thread calling everyone faggots. After your suspension ended, you came back and made this thread saying HB is dead, criticizing the mods, and criticizing the content of the site.

Chuuuurch.
June 21, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
Norrin Radd

#Fiascoformod

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 21, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
Guapamole

you new trolls suck
June 21, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
kidsmooves

why close the whole thread tho? just lock it or something. I'm not on here everyday, i'm sure there are many others too, and whenever i come to check whats been going on all i see is bunch of comments removed and threads being closed like the jacob thread which i didn't get to see. From what u described thread had to be fucking good and i feel missed out as fuck sad
June 21, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
KTA

there would be max 15 people left posting in OT doe ^
June 21, 2012 @ 10:26 PM
Norrin Radd

#MindEraser for tech mod, I only go banned once for muting infamous in the shoutbox

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 21, 2012 @ 10:44 PM
The Noise

we need more streetwear culture in here . i remember coming here because of that how to be a hypebeast video and being really interested in the fashion and seen a lot of dope fits . but the WDYWT has been real disappointing for a while and i believe it's because they don't have a sense of direction because we don't exploit the culture anymore . either that or i guess fashion took a definite turn over the years . just my opinion . oh yeah and a lot of dumb trolls too .

millions

June 21, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
brandonicedout

we need more streetwear culture in here . i remember coming here because of that how to be a hypebeast video and being really interested in the fashion and seen a lot of dope fits . but the WDYWT has been real disappointing for a while and i believe it's because they don't have a sense of direction because we don't exploit the culture anymore . either that or i guess fashion took a definite turn over the years . just my opinion . oh yeah and a lot of dumb trolls too .

this.

I think the best thing to do though is just close registration and ban all weak ass trolls. With registration closed for any amount of time it will at least put a halt to these 2012 wanna be comedians.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

June 21, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Niggas stay complainin about registration dates
Dis shit mean so much to yall niggas its sad bruh
June 21, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

You made the jacob thread. You got banned. 5 hours later you came back because HB was still on your mind. It was all you could think about during those 5 hours of suspension. You came back and made a thread about bad mods and that got locked. You made a thread about your thread getting locked. That got locked. Seeing a trend? I got nothing against you or any of the other posters. By all means keep posting amusing threads, but when you start making irrelevant ass threads that are either redundant or for you to hope and pray someone pays attention to you it's gonna get deleted.

The trolling that goes on is just kind of creepy and sad right now. At least before it was funny.

Nigga I made those threads to make a point you simple minded white devil. That other nigga was makin threads about NOTHING and didnt get banned or even have a single one of his threads locked you racist birdchested caucasian hellspawn you have lost your priviledge to speak to me directly.
June 21, 2012 @ 11:46 PM
LoLife

I don't know if this has been addressed yet but we should have a no holds barred thread. Of course all nudity and extreme profanity would be removed, but this would allow any member to express themselves and those who don't want to hear it/ignore it then they can.

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

June 21, 2012 @ 11:58 PM

Inactive

^ Agreed. Like an anything goes thread for people to dump their random shit and keep the rest of the OFT clean. That's what it boils down to. Too much useless/trash threads in OFT.
June 22, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
johnathan

who even claires? i gotta life outside of hb, i aint trippin...

free max b 2013

June 22, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
Ape

I don't know if this has been addressed yet but we should have a no holds barred thread. Of course all nudity and extreme profanity would be removed, but this would allow any member to express themselves and those who don't want to hear it/ignore it then they can.

YES YES YES YES YES YES

June 22, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
brandonicedout

Niggas stay complainin about registration dates
Dis shit mean so much to yall niggas its sad bruh

it doesnt matter when people register, it just happens to be that all theses trolls that people are complaining about are joining in 2012, whether its their first account or not. Closing registration for any amount of time would help clean things up.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

June 22, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
Ape

http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/forum/topic/174389

Shut the fuck up and come contribute to the renaissance of Hypebeast Ethers and Keeping Them Separate From Your Precious Little Fucking Fit Battles And Masturbation Threads

Please login first to reply.