June 21, 2012 @ 08:05 AM
Trollinator

You guys are in the era to be the new OG members.

I want to see the world burn

June 21, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
Josh

Drew, can we get some type of spoiler function in the threads that way people can post spoilers to movies and tv shows and if another use wants to read it they can click a show/hide button.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 21, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
Trollinator

smile

I haven't seen these smileys in forever.

I want to see the world burn

June 21, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
DREWKKAKE

lol you guys make half of these new members troll without them even knowing. It is true that the word is used in the wrong way but it is the easiest way to explain it sometimes. Not everybody that signs up for the internet knows as much about the internet as you guys do.

Heres what always happens: Some kid comes in here and makes an introductory post and gets made fun of for 3 pages or gets their story quoted. then they post in the wdywt thread and you guys end up quoting and talking about it for about ten pages. then they come back on, respond to everybody, post a new fit and get the same reaction or worse. Then they have about 10 dudes on the internet going in on their facebook and it gets all personal. Then the poster and a couple other members who "fucks wit dem" embraces this infamy and start these stupid hashtag gangs. Then finally a hb member digs deep enough and they find some bottom of the barrel *dead* type shit. Then it maybe becomes a legendary thread which will be mentioned a couple months later in the [OFFICIAL] Best of HB 2012 thread at the end of the year. Then the 2k13 members will show up and everyone will complain about the new members. They will be like 12 members werent this bad, and people will compare HB to 'old' HB and have a list of suggestions on things I have been trying to figure out for months cool

boom rant

edit: brendan nguyen, sportsfreak, gstudios, kboog etc. were all jumped into e-infamy by their peer members

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 21, 2012 @ 08:37 AM
Fitch

Drew, can we get some type of spoiler function in the threads that way people can post spoilers to movies and tv shows and if another use wants to read it they can click a show/hide button.

For some reason I got the urge to post this. Not my words by the way:

"If you're the type of moron who clicks on a movie review and expects a warning about spoilers, it's time for you to climb a bridge and reflect on life and the decisions you've made. There's no such thing as a good movie review that doesn't contain spoilers. Also, what does it even mean to have a movie "spoiled?" Someone gave away the ending? Boo hoo! You watch a movie for the experience and story telling, nobody cares about you having some personal revelation about the plot the first time you see the movie. Everyone knows how every superhero movie ends (here's a spoiler: the superhero always wins--gasp), yet billions of people still watch them. If spoiling a movie mattered, then people wouldn't own movies they've seen before. I will never list "spoiler alert" to placate you dipshits, so spare me your tearful pleas."
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=prometheus_nutshell
June 21, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
Fitch

lol you guys make half of these new members troll without them even knowing. It is true that the word is used in the wrong way but it is the easiest way to explain it sometimes. Not everybody that signs up for the internet knows as much about the internet as you guys do.

Heres what always happens: Some kid comes in here and makes an introductory post and gets made fun of for 3 pages or gets their story quoted. then they post in the wdywt thread and you guys end up quoting and talking about it for about ten pages. then they come back on, respond to everybody, post a new fit and get the same reaction or worse. Then they have about 10 dudes on the internet going in on their facebook and it gets all personal. Then the poster and a couple other members who "fucks wit dem" embraces this infamy and start these stupid hashtag gangs. Then finally a hb member digs deep enough and they find some bottom of the barrel *dead* type shit. Then it maybe becomes a legendary thread which will be mentioned a couple months later in the [OFFICIAL] Best of HB 2012 thread at the end of the year. Then the 2k13 members will show up and everyone will complain about the new members. They will be like 12 members werent this bad, and people will compare HB to 'old' HB and have a list of suggestions on things I have been trying to figure out for months cool

boom rant

That is absolutely....accurate.
June 21, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
Josh

^^^ as true as that is, its also wrong in spots, of course all super hero movies end the same but not all movies are super hero movies so yes a movie can be spoiled with certain things throughout the movie.

I wasn't saying for me personally but I do remember that when people would post something in The Walking Dead thread from the comics, people would whine about how they haven't read the comics and that it shouldn't be posted in the thread.

oh and to the part of Drew's rant where people suggest things that he's been working on for months, there is no communication about what is being worked on so people are going to keep suggesting the same ideas over and over, unless there is a main thread for that in the support/feedback section then nvm

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 21, 2012 @ 08:45 AM
DREWKKAKE

i mean, you guys actually got cstyles to post himself in a sex tape because he wouldnt stop posting his music here and kept doing it when he got such a bad reaction from everyone. you kept egging on something that didnt need to be egged on and he actually posted a video of himself having sex hahahahahah

June 21, 2012 @ 08:51 AM
Fitch

^^^ as true as that is, its also wrong in spots, of course all super hero movies end the same but not all movies are super hero movies so yes a movie can be spoiled with certain things throughout the movie.

I wasn't saying for me personally but I do remember that when people would post something in The Walking Dead thread from the comics, people would whine about how they haven't read the comics and that it shouldn't be posted in the thread.

oh and to the part of Drew's rant where people suggest things that he's been working on for months, there is no communication about what is being worked on so people are going to keep suggesting the same ideas over and over, unless there is a main thread for that in the support/feedback section then nvm

I understand, and I meant no hate. I just read your post and thought of that quote and felt compelled to post it. Sorry for going off topic. Back to the thread!
June 21, 2012 @ 09:03 AM
motherfucker

yo drew got this shit yall buggin. i only went back to this acc cuz there aint no punk ass mod anymore pullin the deebo and shit trynna start shit by takin my account like its legal
June 21, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
DREWKKAKE

swag. what was your other account name?

June 21, 2012 @ 09:23 AM
Kevin Ma

suspended

SB ain't been the same since i left.
jk tehe.
June 21, 2012 @ 09:28 AM
Fibrelight

the fact that every time a genuinely entertaining thread gets going, it gets shut down, yet the threads about wanking into a sock or something stay open
June 21, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
motherfucker

man i honestly forgot. i know had a bunch doe, but my ass got took out too many times trynna play dumb in custom nikes/ clothing brand threads. if it wasn't for my cousin that still browses and shit i would have totally forgot about this forum. miraculously managed to remember info for this acc too. good shit
June 21, 2012 @ 01:45 PM
shakintheD

They should make it 25 posts to come in off topic thread and like 50 to make a thread.

Shouts to 929 I c u b

Shoutsout to the SB gang, even tho members are slowly logging off everyday sad RIP

Ban thug and merge all buddyomars thread into one pls
June 21, 2012 @ 02:08 PM
DStyles

I got a PM from Drew last night while I was taking my beauty sleep treating me to suspend me if I kept making fun of teov. I am now seeking legal action to keep making fun of teov. I am offering drew a deal. If he allows me to keep making fun of teov I will not lead the feds into the secret moderator forum and yes there is such thing like that. A secret forum where only mods are allowed in which they indulge in illegal activities such as the OG jailbait thread, bitcoins, and others.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 21, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
&y

i didnt read the whole thread but i want to complain about the lack of bans of trolls in the shoutbox that suck at trolling. i also want to complain about name changes being 5 characters long, the shoutbox having a character limit and the lack of colors for the shoutbox. new members should have a post limit to make new threads, or be approved by a mod or something idk, something more strict. avatar upload sometimes doesnt work. sticky the wdywt, pick ups, and hb rules because 3/4 of the members dont even follow it.

search function needs to be fixed, you niggers get mad about supreme questions being asked over and over again, but you guys havent even fixed the search button. who really wants to read through 20 pages of posts and potentially not get an answer?

and you also need to make a rule on the wdywt for people to not take fucking fit pics with their motorola razrs and shit.

i also want to complain about lack of females and adam ho like cute people.
June 21, 2012 @ 06:23 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol you guys complain about the quality of the trolls. thats great.

June 21, 2012 @ 06:33 PM

Inactive

I got a PM from Drew last night while I was taking my beauty sleep treating me to suspend me if I kept making fun of teov. I am now seeking legal action to keep making fun of teov. I am offering drew a deal. If he allows me to keep making fun of teov I will not lead the feds into the secret moderator forum and yes there is such thing like that. A secret forum where only mods are allowed in which they indulge in illegal activities such as the OG jailbait thread, bitcoins, and others.

this isnt ban-worthy. this is what im talking about. smh.
June 21, 2012 @ 06:35 PM

Inactive

the fact that every time a genuinely entertaining thread gets going, it gets shut down, yet the threads about wanking into a sock or something stay open

^the common theme that most ppl are agreeing to.

i mean, you guys actually got cstyles to post himself in a sex tape because he wouldnt stop posting his music here and kept doing it when he got such a bad reaction from everyone. you kept egging on something that didnt need to be egged on and he actually posted a video of himself having sex hahahahahah

^this was a positive thing that happened on HB.
June 21, 2012 @ 06:46 PM

Inactive

I'm all for entertaining threads, but the problem with HB is "trolls" are going for quantity over quality. The quality of the humor is at an all time low so they retry over and over again with new threads, new posts, new new, and it just isn't working. Quality over quantity and I guarantee everyone would enjoy OFT more.

And those asking why the "good" threads get deleted? It's because they probably get deleted with a bunch of other topics by the same user who decided to make a bunch of topics at once hoping with all his heart one of them sticks and becomes a "classic".
June 21, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
BuddyOmar

Damn this is some Zeitgeist type knowledge my nigga D Styles just dropped on the real. Yall gotta suspend niggas that keep it too real. SMH. Do yall niggas really be trading bitcoins on some deepweb shit?

Why the hell did yall close the Jacob thread though? That shit was hysterical. The reason why this forum is dying because yall keeping way too short of leash. Look at the-coli.com. That shit is incredible because it's just a bunch of real niggas keeping it 100 without lame niggas banning/closing every other ether thread. I like yall mods but sometimes yall be on some sucker shit forreal. Just let these niggas live.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 21, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
Ape

Niggas keep deleting and locking threads

You niggas deleted my thread on why I asked why my name was always in someone's mouth

What was the point of deleting that

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 21, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

You wanna know why HB dead?

Cause mods like that fuck nigga Dep Trai banning all the funny people and lockin all the good threads.
June 21, 2012 @ 07:03 PM

Inactive

Damn this is some Zeitgeist type knowledge my nigga D Styles just dropped on the real. Yall gotta suspend niggas that keep it too real. SMH. Do yall niggas really be trading bitcoins on some deepweb shit?

Why the hell did yall close the Jacob thread though? That shit was hysterical. The reason why this forum is dying because yall keeping way too short of leash. Look at the-coli.com. That shit is incredible because it's just a bunch of real niggas keeping it 100 without lame niggas banning/closing every other ether thread. I like yall mods but sometimes yall be on some sucker shit forreal. Just let these niggas live.

the-coli is whack. terrible example.
June 21, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

We need more black mods. Yall white niggas are too straight edge. You needa mod some street niggas like me to keep da boards 3hunna you feel me?
June 21, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
BuddyOmar

NIGGA. You of all should people should recognize real. The Coli is shitting on this website's forums. Just absolutely sonning it. Come on son. Stop playing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

June 21, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Bout to sign up for da coli cool
June 21, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
Ape

I'm also tired of seeing this shit in every thread

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 21, 2012 @ 07:11 PM

Inactive

NIGGA. You of all should people should recognize real. The Coli is shitting on this website's forums. Just absolutely sonning it. Come on son. Stop playing.

HB and the coli are both whack. comparing human caca to dogshit is still comparing shit to shit

Please login first to reply.