Shots fired at Hypebeast Vol. JacobSever

dmwalking
Jun 20, 2012 @ 20:50
i mean props to him for even getting a girlfriend. its beyond me how he did it, but hes happy, so good for him!

that being said, lets be fucking realistic here, shes 17, and hes 24. as much as you still wanna be a kid jacob, your a GROWN ASS MAN. DATS STATUTORY BRUHHHHHHHH.
trilly doe if you think your still a child at 24 you are fucking high

Depending on her state, it technically may not be statutory.. In NY state, for example, 17 is legal.

BUUUUUUUT, that's some lame ish trying to wife a broad who's still in high school when you graduated 6 years ago. And even lamer having a long distance relationship with her...and even lamer to drive cross country for her...and even lamer to not even get the buns. I mean, the lesser of two evils is being a creep.

IMO, better to be a creep that got buns from a 17 year old than to be a simp who after 6 years doesn't even have the game to get the buns. Either way, it's an L.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

Jun 20, 2012 @ 20:52
Jacob's fav rapper must be Nas 'cause that nikka Nasir Jones is the L king

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

dmwalking
Jun 20, 2012 @ 20:55

IDK man, I think Joe Budden takes more L's. I mean, Nas is kinda living one big L, but he still keeps his composure. Budden takes multiple L's, gets on ustream to discuss his L's, gets OD emo on records about his L's. I mean, his only saving grace is that he bags some of the baddest women, but in a way, that's an L too because they're usually throwaway video vixens who end up leaving his emo behind resulting in more L's.

I gotta go with Budden, my man.

EDIT: Or actually, who was that one dude who crashed his motorcycle drunk in front of a cop outside a club? That nigga is the L Jesus. (a)Llah. L-ohim. Nigga got robbed like mad times too. I forget his name.

HB stands for Help Beast. Currently supporting the supportive movement.

jaded
Jun 20, 2012 @ 20:58

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Jun 20, 2012 @ 21:21
lol! wtf did dude get spanked for?!
Jun 20, 2012 @ 21:21
i mean props to him for even getting a girlfriend. its beyond me how he did it, but hes happy, so good for him!

that being said, lets be fucking realistic here, shes 17, and hes 24. as much as you still wanna be a kid jacob, your a GROWN ASS MAN. DATS STATUTORY BRUHHHHHHHH.
trilly doe if you think your still a child at 24 you are fucking high

Depending on her state, it technically may not be statutory.. In NY state, for example, 17 is legal.

BUUUUUUUT, that's some lame ish trying to wife a broad who's still in high school when you graduated 6 years ago. And even lamer having a long distance relationship with her...and even lamer to drive cross country for her...and even lamer to not even get the buns. I mean, the lesser of two evils is being a creep.

IMO, better to be a creep that got buns from a 17 year old than to be a simp who after 6 years doesn't even have the game to get the buns. Either way, it's an L.

hahah exactly. lose lose situation.
#L'sonL's

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Jun 20, 2012 @ 21:22
Lol How Teov and DStyles still going at it for 5 years now!

#LongestE-BeefEver

This is the best part of the thread
Jun 20, 2012 @ 21:33
What's with all the hate on ONE guy? ya'll just need to relax...

(Invalid img)
jaded
Jun 20, 2012 @ 21:36
You don't really feel that way, you just wanted to set-up that gif, didn't you?

Jun 20, 2012 @ 21:39
You don't really feel that way, you just wanted to set-up that gif, didn't you?

I second this.
Jun 20, 2012 @ 23:09
Real talk: this type of shit makes me never want to have a daughter.

I mean what parents would let a 17 yr old girl post almost every detail of her life on a blog, "meet" a guy online, start a "relationship", and then let a 24 yr old guy travel to meet her and hang out. The whole thing is just creepy.
jaded
Jun 20, 2012 @ 23:13

o i c

flamingo lookin boy

Jun 20, 2012 @ 23:17
and he wants to marry her

I for one love trolling, but it takes the fun out it when this dude completely ethers himself 24/7
Jun 20, 2012 @ 23:20
Damn this thread makes me wanna change my name. Why is dude so butthurt what did yall niggas do to him lol

:)

Jun 20, 2012 @ 23:38
Jun 21, 2012 @ 00:11
http://jacobsever.tumblr.com/post/25400249129/that-other-anon-was-right-about-the-smothering-shit

basically sums it up. man if you're going to spend your life savings to visit her, the least you can do is smash. SMH

Inactive User

Jun 21, 2012 @ 00:16
you know jakob had this on full blast the day he met his bitch in person

Jun 21, 2012 @ 00:19
LOL @ KING OF L'S
Jun 21, 2012 @ 01:53
This thread is the reason why i love HB. Niggas go too hard and personal on these no-hope-for-life faggots... reading the comments, dude went 5k miles for a kiss from a skinny ass white chick? I've seen better white girls at local band gigs, and that's the lowest of the low to find hot bitches..

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Jun 21, 2012 @ 02:10
this nigga jacob takes a shower ever 3-4 days cause thats the only time his homies can come over and shower with him

damn. i feel bad for this dude, i'mma have to smoke an L to this thread tho.

(✿◠‿◠)

Jun 21, 2012 @ 02:44
www.perverted-justice.com/index.php?pg=contact
Jun 21, 2012 @ 02:51
Lmaoooo I'm dead at everyone writing on his girl's tumblr. The bus joke had me unconscious for some time.
Jun 21, 2012 @ 03:02
wtf is the term L
on topic , this nigga is done for a while lol.

Be about it

Jun 21, 2012 @ 03:07
Loss fool

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Jun 21, 2012 @ 03:12
ok so I thought to my self that I wasn't going to say anything about this guy because it didn't bother me and half of HB was already doing it.

But how are you going to be in "quite a bit of debt" for the past four years yet you just spent a few thousand to go to cali? This is why half of the people in America if not more are financially dumb. #priorities

Originally posted by Inactive User
Anonymous asked: I have an honest question for you. How can you afford to do all of these awesome things you do? Do you still live at home?

Short answer, I can’t. I am in quite a bit of debt, and have been consistently for the past 4 years. But yes, I do live at home, for another couple of months. The things I do, and places I go don’t really require much money. This upcoming California trip is probably one of the most expensive things I’ve ever done. And I can afford it because of my tax refund check.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

jaded
Jun 21, 2012 @ 03:13
"Anonymous asked: Oh yo girl said we was annoying? I'm bout to call da goons and ride out on dat bucket mouth hoe. Stank-mouth ass hoe. Ol pussy ass, punk ass, hatin ass, sucka-ass. dick in da booty, KY Jelly Packin ass hoe

Move along now Thug."

Inactive User

Jun 21, 2012 @ 03:22
someone link this nikkas bitch the jailbait thread and the pictures he posted of her in there.
Jun 21, 2012 @ 03:24
Jun 21, 2012 @ 03:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
someone link this nikkas bitch the jailbait thread and the pictures he posted of her in there.

lolwat? did he actually do that? creeper status
Jun 21, 2012 @ 03:28
heartless niggas hahaha
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.