300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
June 20, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
RyandaGod

here ya go,,,,

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/top_stories/588771/police-investigate-alleged-bullying-incident-involving-school-bus-monitor/

Edit: just some info/news from a local news channel.
June 20, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
unknown123

SMH!

I wanna know what jacob would do if this happened on his bus.

LMAO
June 20, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
DaPark

SMH!

I wanna know what jacob would do if this happened on his bus.

LMAO

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

June 20, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
KTA

the ol lady already got a $16k in donations to go on a vacation
June 20, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
.Lord.

Damn, trilla had to turn it off. Woulda fucked those little scrub ass bums up
June 21, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
Silver Price

pastebin . com/1YwCCiZs

troll with me

oh my... i have no clue how you got this but thats golden

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

June 21, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
EL_Guapo

Was that a pinoy sitting behind her? Another reason to eradicate these sub humans...

On some real shit, I cried on the inside, I'm too humble ma niggas..

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 21, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
WCDon

Shit, Idgaf what kids would call me If I got paid to just sit on buses and watch those little fuckers.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

June 21, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
Silver Price

pastebin . com/1YwCCiZs

troll with me

oh my... i have no clue how you got this but thats golden

EDIT: fuck theyre all shut down. not suprised though, the parents prolly got threats on threats.... the kids were prolly 10 times worse. those fuckers deserve to be beat

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

June 21, 2012 @ 02:01 AM

Inactive

"It just was all nasty,” she said. “My daughter heard something that wasn't good, it was about something about me being so fat and ugly, your kids probably should commit suicide. I don’t think they knew that my son had."

damn thats cold
June 21, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
Kamikaze

This is Karen's response:

Check out what the donations have gone up to HERE
June 21, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

lmao fuck this old ass bitch, those kids doin they duty! TROLL ALL ADULTS!

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

June 21, 2012 @ 03:45 AM
I.Run.Bad

wow donations are already up to 80k+. i'd let these little faggots berate me with their half ass grade school insults for that much money. lol @ being a hero. people need to reevaluate their definitions. i don't feel sorry for this old lady. she's supposed to be the "bus monitor" setting examples and regulating the children. how in the hell can she monitor the bus and keep other children from being bullied when she can't even prevent herself from being bullied? now she's being rewarded for doing a shitty job as bus monitor.
June 21, 2012 @ 03:47 AM
Kamikaze

wow donations are already up to 80k+. i'd let these little faggots berate me with their half ass grade school insults for that much money. lol @ being a hero. people need to reevaluate their definitions. i don't feel sorry for this old lady. she's supposed to be the "bus monitor" setting examples and regulating the children. how in the hell can she monitor the bus and keep other children from being bullied when she can't even prevent herself from being bullied? now she's being rewarded for doing a shitty job as bus monitor.

That is actually a really good point of view that I didn't even consider until I was tracking the denotation site.
June 21, 2012 @ 04:01 AM
Pantic

Fuck man id take a beating like that asian dude getting fucked up on camera if id get donations like this.
June 21, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
valleyla

Anybody who thinks she deserved this or this wasn't wrong needs to think things over. You know damn well if this was your mother of grandmother you'd be going off on these fuck boys. Tell me you wouldn't and you are either a bitch made fuck or you don't care about your blood.

Me and my brothers would be throwing hands on these kids quick. Age doesn't matter because if you want to act tough and like an adult you'll get treated that way. Better to get your ass beat than killed because if they keep shit like this up when they're older there will be someone who is badder. They have no remorse for bullying? There are cats out here who have no remorse for killing someone. There is always someone tougher and badder than you out in the world.
June 21, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
Silver Price

"It just was all nasty,” she said. “My daughter heard something that wasn't good, it was about something about me being so fat and ugly, your kids probably should commit suicide. I don’t think they knew that my son had."

damn thats cold

ikr this is some bullshit. makes me sick

June 21, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

100,000 dolaars wtf. Ok thats too much she better give some of that to the rest of the old ass bus monitors.

:)

June 21, 2012 @ 04:56 AM

Inactive

Wow so this be the future class of 2020? Good luck finding jobs kids. When prospective employers google you, they'll be linked to this news story. Imagine the digital age when these kids graduate college. They're fucked
June 21, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
iAmSofaKing

Was that a pinoy sitting behind her? Another reason to eradicate these sub humans...

On some real shit, I cried on the inside, I'm too humble ma niggas..

Man shut up, the whole pinoy things played out..

He wasnt even pinoy too

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 21, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

100k? Wtf she don't deserve none of that shit
June 21, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

Anybody who thinks she deserved this or this wasn't wrong needs to think things over. You know damn well if this was your mother of grandmother you'd be going off on these fuck boys. Tell me you wouldn't and you are either a bitch made fuck or you don't care about your blood.

Me and my brothers would be throwing hands on these kids quick. Age doesn't matter because if you want to act tough and like an adult you'll get treated that way. Better to get your ass beat than killed because if they keep shit like this up when they're older there will be someone who is badder. They have no remorse for bullying? There are cats out here who have no remorse for killing someone. There is always someone tougher and badder than you out in the world.

lmao idk bout you nigga but MY moms would have shut them little niggas down wit the quickfastedness

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

June 21, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
valleyla

lmao idk bout you nigga but MY moms would have shut them little niggas down wit the quickfastedness

Ayyye, true shit. My mom is getting up there in age though. She'd probably still backhand a few of them even if she's nearing 60.
June 21, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
dmwalking

Only rich ass kids have bus monitors these kids are spoiled little bitches

Na , by no means is Greece "rich". Mostly lower to some middle class people. This shit is def blowin up and bout to be on the news tonight though

Ok nigga you are not from Rochester then. You gotta be from Pendield or Brighton or somewhere with McMansions. Greece is the suburbs. Not rich. But definitely not lower class b except for a tiny fraction of kids from apartment complexes. lmao. Lol @ calling other suburbs lower class. Hahhahah. Where are you really from?

Last name Ever, first name Worst Mod

June 21, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
sharky

dam these fuckers went IN. "she probably got that from family dollar but you dont have a family cus they all killed themselves cus they didnt wanna be near you"
cold blooded
June 21, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
Moises Arias

fuck a vaction if she is smart she should hire a lawyer and sue. after that use the 100k + that emotional distress money for investing. in a couple of years she could triple her worth

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 21, 2012 @ 09:02 AM

Inactive

Wow so this be the future class of 2020? Good luck finding jobs kids. When prospective employers google you, they'll be linked to this news story. Imagine the digital age when these kids graduate college. They're fucked

Lol what respectable employer wouldn't look past what bullshit a person did in elementary school

To determine whether or not they want a potential sociopath representing their company. Like it or not, your past follows you. The stupid mistakes of your youth will come to roost
June 21, 2012 @ 09:08 AM
datniqqararthur

dam these fuckers went IN. "she probably got that from family dollar but you dont have a family cus they all killed themselves cus they didnt wanna be near you"
cold blooded

lol..damn.

114k and she still has 30 days left. give niggas a sap story and they'll empty their pockets. them hatin ass kids were actually a blessing. that sympathy guap bout to add up, watch.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

June 21, 2012 @ 12:48 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

I really dont understand this shit at all, this bitch is a GROWN WOMAN, and doesn't know how to deal with some mean kids? Like, everybody calling these kids sociopaths and this and that, they were clearly just making fun of an easy target to pass the time on their bus ride home, it's not even that serious people, if she had grown a pair and actually done something about it we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Survival of the fittest

June 21, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
Kwyjibo

I really dont understand this shit at all, this bitch is a GROWN WOMAN, and doesn't know how to deal with some mean kids? Like, everybody calling these kids sociopaths and this and that, they were clearly just making fun of an easy target to pass the time on their bus ride home, it's not even that serious people, if she had grown a pair and actually done something about it we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Survival of the fittest

this

I've gone out the window

Please login first to reply.