Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 20, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
SmoothCriminal

So it's 2012 and I'm willing to bet more than 3/4 of this forum doesn't believe that God created man and the Earth. I know some of you have seen that Ancient Aliens show on the History channel and it really mind fucks me every time I watch it. There's so much that is misunderstood about where humans came from and how our ancient ancestors knew so much about our planet and solar system.

Since scientists are mostly all too stubborn to go against our widely believed current theory of evolution it's likely that we won't solve these mysteries for some time, but I'm just wondering what your opinion is on all this?

One example is the Ica stones supposedly found in a cave in Peru. There are over 12,000 of them and they supposedly show things such as, cesarian sections being performed, heart and brain transplants, humans hunting dinosaurs, missing continents, humans using telescopes, and "flying machines". Look some of this shit up and it'll no doubt have you thinking.
June 20, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
mello

So are you saying God did create Earth or?
June 20, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
christopher.

Watch Prometheus.
June 20, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
Trollinator

Watch Prometheus.

but not in 3D

I want to see the world burn

June 20, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
ANTHONEEE

Watch Prometheus.

this. prometheus explains it all

http://anthonywho.com

June 20, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
The Chosen One

suspended

Prometheus is not science fiction. It is a documentary.
June 20, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
SmoothCriminal

Saw a preview for Prometheus and was very interested but can you guys explain how this connects?
June 20, 2012 @ 04:50 AM
christopher.

Saw a preview for Prometheus and was very interested but can you guys explain how this connects?
Just watch it, my nig cool you will know soon enough... you will know soon enough...
June 20, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
christopher.

But really tho, Your focus her is on aliens and humanity's origin, and while it isn't the main theme of the movie, it plays a big role in the movie.
June 20, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
Kamikaze

Why are all these god threads popping up in the last few days

You say scientists are stubborn as if religious people aren't as well
June 20, 2012 @ 07:15 AM

Inactive

Origin of man explained:

This is true. God made man in his image so that can mean he pictured man to look a certain way, the first humans on earth were black. Then all of a sudden you had white people, which is the opposite of the image the creator or grand architect of the universe pictured in their plans.

How did white people even come to existence? Leprosy = white skin. It's a form of albinism which makes people lack melanin. So you have these mutated genetic defect people born with white skin coming from these black ppl... Some of them being born with eye colors other than brown (I.e.: blue, green, etc) which are signs of disease and again, genetic defects and associated with a degree of albinism... Same can be said about people who don't have black hair, if you have a different hair color then ur pigmentation is fucked and it's likely that your ancestor is some albino fuck who got kicked out of Africa for looking like a diseased devilish fuck bringing in all sorts of pestilence into the world. Fuck the white man aka the devil man bka the evolved form of some albino nigga from 20,000 years ago
June 20, 2012 @ 07:33 AM
christopher.

^not really origin of man; just origin of every race besides black.
June 20, 2012 @ 07:35 AM

Inactive

^not really origin of man; just origin of every race besides black.

Touché.
June 20, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Origin of man explained:

This is true. God made man in his image so that can mean he pictured man to look a certain way, the first humans on earth were black. Then all of a sudden you had white people, which is the opposite of the image the creator or grand architect of the universe pictured in their plans.

How did white people even come to existence? Leprosy = white skin. It's a form of albinism which makes people lack melanin. So you have these mutated genetic defect people born with white skin coming from these black ppl... Some of them being born with eye colors other than brown (I.e.: blue, green, etc) which are signs of disease and again, genetic defects and associated with a degree of albinism... Same can be said about people who don't have black hair, if you have a different hair color then ur pigmentation is fucked and it's likely that your ancestor is some albino fuck who got kicked out of Africa for looking like a diseased devilish fuck bringing in all sorts of pestilence into the world. Fuck the white man aka the devil man bka the evolved form of some albino nigga from 20,000 years ago

June 20, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
SmoothCriminal

Why are all these god threads popping up in the last few
You say scientists are stubborn as if religious people aren't as well

How did anything I said imply religious people aren't stubborn as well? Douche.

The real question is.. How long has man existed for? And how did ancient people have such extensive knowledge?

It's been shown that ancient civilizations were aware that the sun was the center of our solar system thousands of years ago, and that our planet was round. But yet back in the days of Christopher Columbus they thought the world was flat? Something doesn't add up.

To think that the human brain developed from just simple "evolution" is retarded. How did consciousness and thought processes just "evolve". The word evolution is just a cop out word for the unexplained.

Take a look at an organ so complex such as the eye. How could that simply develop?

I believe that our world was engineered by a higher intelligence, but not a single "God" that religions speak of.
June 20, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
linh

what does watching a movie prove?
June 20, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
Pantic

what does watching a movie prove?

June 20, 2012 @ 05:08 PM
Sev

So it's 2012 and I'm willing to bet more than 3/4 of this forum doesn't believe that God created man and the Earth. I know some of you have seen that Ancient Aliens show on the History channel and it really mind fucks me every time I watch it. There's so much that is misunderstood about where humans came from and how our ancient ancestors knew so much about our planet and solar system.

Since scientists are mostly all too stubborn to go against our widely believed current theory of evolution it's likely that we won't solve these mysteries for some time, but I'm just wondering what your opinion is on all this?

One example is the Ica stones supposedly found in a cave in Peru. There are over 12,000 of them and they supposedly show things such as, cesarian sections being performed, heart and brain transplants, humans hunting dinosaurs, missing continents, humans using telescopes, and "flying machines". Look some of this shit up and it'll no doubt have you thinking.

ica stones are an admitted hoax, go look that up ;P

besides, if you're some super advanced ancient alien human beings who can perform brain transplants and build ufos, what the fuck are you going to be wasting your time carving on stones for

ancient aliens or whatever is just the history channel desperate as fuck for ratings btw, most of the people they interview are pseudo scientists talking out their asses
June 20, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
Jay_Bird

God made man in his image

Meaning he gave them a spirit like he is a spirit, that doesn't mean we was made to look like him, it means when you die your soul will live on wether your in heaven or hell

Because God lives forever

and God created mankind, not aliens or not through evolution
June 20, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
christopher.

God made man in his image

Meaning he gave them a spirit like he is a spirit, that doesn't mean we was made to look like him, it means when you die your soul will live on wether your in heaven or hell

Because God lives forever

and God created mankind, not aliens or not through evolution
first i was like

but now i'm like
June 20, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
gittoes

There is no God. They are called the Engineers of mankind as a race.

Also there is no hell and no heaven. All that religeous mumbo jumbo is created by man himself.
June 20, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
christopher.

Also there is no hell and no heaven. All that religeous mumbo jumbo is created by man himself.
thank you. I feel as if this was created by man due to fear of death. Imaging a paradsise after you died probably made it seem better. BUT NOW, in the 21st century, science rules all, doe. People are just stuck on those old belief only because people are scared of death to this day.
June 20, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
Fitch

How could Prometheus explain this shit? What's with everyone hopping on the dick of this movie as if it grants infinite knowledge or some shit? Most people don't even know what the fuck it's about! Just like Fight Club. People watch a movie, everyone goes ape shit for no apparent reason, and they praise it indefinitely for how "genius" it is, when they still can't even tell you what the fuck happened.
June 20, 2012 @ 09:43 PM

Inactive

agent from the Devil himself to confuse The Man
June 20, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
aldrxn

Agreed.
June 20, 2012 @ 09:46 PM

Inactive

if youre interested in this typa thing, gods of eden is a really good book.

btw does anyone know if we've explored all of the oceans/bodies of water completely?
June 20, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
christopher.

btw does anyone know if we've explored all of the oceans/bodies of water completely?
hell no we haven't. Cthulu's still out there
June 20, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
aldrxn

I don't think we have. But don't quote me on that. The ocean is maaad huuge and I'm pretty sure we haven't discovered all the creatures that live under there.
June 21, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
Lucky-Luciano

my mates a marine biologist n he says we have only discoved about 10-20% of the ocean he always drops knowledge on us

Keep your glory gold and glitter!!

June 21, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
TwiggyDig

Since scientists are mostly all too stubborn to go against our widely believed current theory of evolution
]

Ok....
Top 15 misconceptions about evolution
Link

A few that pertain to your word choices of "stubborn", "believed" and "widely" as if it is some controversially weak and untested theory and that scientists choose to believe because they want to, rather than because of the evidence... It's all quite the contrary.

Evolution is a theory about the origin of life
The theory of evolution primarily deals with the manner in which life has changed after its origin. While science is interested in the origins of life (for example the composition of the primeval sludge from which life might have come) but these are not issues covered in the area of evolution. What is known is that regardless of the start, at some point life began to branch off. Evolution is, therefore, dedicated to the study of those processes.

Evolution is ‘just’ a theory
Scientifically speaking, a theory is a well substantiated idea that explains aspects of the natural world. Unfortunately other definitions of theory (such as a “guess” or a “hunch”) cause a great deal of confusion in the non-scientific world when dealing with the sciences. They are, in fact, two very different concepts.

Evolution is a Theory in Crisis
There is no debate in science as to whether or not evolution occurred – there is, however, debate over how it happened. The minutiae of the process is vigorously debated which can cause anti-evolutionists to believe that the theory is in crisis. Evolution is sound science and is treated as such by scientists worldwide.

If you want REAL scientific answers to your inquiry, watch the movie Prometheus. It's bar far the most in depth look at how the origin of man REALLY happened.

Please login first to reply.