June 19, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
Black Donald Trump

existence. god doesn't make sense. science doesnt really provide any more answers than religion tbh. the more you know, the more you realize you dont know shit. so fuck it. lifes a bitch and then you die, thats why we get high.
June 19, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
Black Donald Trump

cool story bro
June 19, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
xxxyungoonxxx

the meaning of life is to comprehend why we did the things we did in the past. then we use that understanding to do even better things and contemplate those things.
June 19, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
Panther.

yeah man i was just thinkin. existence. god doesn't make sense. science doesnt really provide any more answers than religion tbh. the more you know, the more you realize you dont know shit. so fuck it. lifes a bitch and then you die, thats why we get high.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

June 19, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
Black Donald Trump

woah dude i was just thinkin the same thing
June 19, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
soap

life doesn't have a meaning. you create your own meaning through your existence and the things you do with it.
June 19, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
Black Donald Trump

i dont really care about "meaning" of life, what im saying is physical existence makes no logical sense any way you look at it.
June 19, 2012 @ 01:14 AM
Axraexl

I was thinking about this last night tbh, Im not even trollin
I mean yeah, I was high, but the shit I was thinking made sense.
I mean audio/sound waves existed prior to any living creature/organism right? and ears were specifically designed to detect just that.So the question is, should it be assumed there must have been some rational methodical and deliberative thinking process behind the whole thing.
Idk, it made sense last night

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 19, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
Black Donald Trump

i think there are a lot of legitimate arguments that could suggest that. but even if you believed in a creator that wouldn't really make logical sense either. only way to cope is to admit you dont and will never know shit and live with it.

and ya im real high right now too
June 19, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
G8tor

Glad I inspired this thread

Yea then you start thinkin.. how are there stars? how is there anything? This all had to of come from something. and thats the trippyist thought

off top

June 19, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
Black Donald Trump

Glad I inspired this thread

Yea then you start thinkin.. how are there stars? how is there anything? This all had to of come from something. and thats the trippyist thought

me too gaytor...me too. smile
June 19, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
DREWKKAKE

/watch prometheus

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 19, 2012 @ 02:27 AM

Inactive

existence. god doesn't make sense. science doesnt really provide any more answers than religion tbh. the more you know, the more you realize you dont know shit. so fuck it. lifes a bitch and then you die, thats why we get high.

lifes a bitch and then you die thats why we get high cuz you never know when you're gonna go

June 19, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
unknown123

the thought of God has been around longer than science g.
June 19, 2012 @ 02:32 AM
WOLFdayz

i just dont know if i can believe something
that the same people who thought the earth was flat
and didnt know what stars were
invented , ya diggggg?
June 19, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
Black Donald Trump

i just dont know if i can believe anything
June 19, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
JohnvHarrison

damn.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

June 19, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
kelleydenham

life doesn't have a meaning. you create your own meaning through your existence and the things you do with it.

Existentialism at it's finest

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 19, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
Miles_Morales

I don't like to depress myself with this whole "life is meaningless" thing. We all have desires, so how can that even be true?
June 19, 2012 @ 04:13 AM
Kamikaze

this thread
June 19, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
RiFF RaFF

we got some lil b muthafuckas in this forum. smh

Be about it

June 19, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
99%Shit

Smoke weed. Watch: Ghost in the Shell and Serial Experiments: Lain. Realise that collective consciousness is the only _real_ 'god'. Smoke weed. Wait for the singularity to occur. Enjoy. Smoke weed.

"Life perpetuates itself through diversity, and this includes the ability to sacrifice itself when necessary. Cells repeat the process of degeneration and regeneration until one day they die, obliterating an entire set of memory and information. Only genes remain. Why continually repeat this cycle? Simply to survive by avoiding the weaknesses of an unchanging system."

“Mankind is a creature that no longer evolves, is it not? One theory says that man is a neoteny and is no longer able to evolve. If this is true, then what an absurd creature mankind has evolved into. Not knowing what it is that drives them they keep their bodies merely to satisfy the desires of the flesh. They’re worthless, don’t you think? That’s all mankind is.”

"The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired. This is because the body, physical motion, the activity of the human brain is merely a physical phenomenon, simply caused by synapses delivering electrical impulses. The physical body exists at a less evolved plane only to verify one's existence in the universe."

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 19, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
Trollinator

/watch prometheus

word up

I want to see the world burn

June 19, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
Black Donald Trump

I don't like to depress myself with this whole "life is meaningless" thing. We all have desires, so how can that even be true?

im not depressed or saying life is meaningless. as far as im concerned life is a one time opportunity and experience that i plan on taking full advantage of, doesnt matter why its happening its just interesting to think abut in my opinion.
June 19, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
Jay_Bird

God makes more since then science

science wont ever be able to figure out how humanity started,it will always be a theory to them

but if you look at it from God view

everything on the earth,and in outer space works in a perfect order

you cant get that order by an accident or big bang
June 19, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
Black Donald Trump

Smoke weed. Watch: Ghost in the Shell and Serial Experiments: Lain. Realise that collective consciousness is the only _real_ 'god'. Smoke weed. Wait for the singularity to occur. Enjoy. Smoke weed.

"Life perpetuates itself through diversity, and this includes the ability to sacrifice itself when necessary. Cells repeat the process of degeneration and regeneration until one day they die, obliterating an entire set of memory and information. Only genes remain. Why continually repeat this cycle? Simply to survive by avoiding the weaknesses of an unchanging system."

“Mankind is a creature that no longer evolves, is it not? One theory says that man is a neoteny and is no longer able to evolve. If this is true, then what an absurd creature mankind has evolved into. Not knowing what it is that drives them they keep their bodies merely to satisfy the desires of the flesh. They’re worthless, don’t you think? That’s all mankind is.”

"The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired. This is because the body, physical motion, the activity of the human brain is merely a physical phenomenon, simply caused by synapses delivering electrical impulses. The physical body exists at a less evolved plane only to verify one's existence in the universe."

ha my dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ghost in the shell is probably my favorite movie, but noone else i know who has watched it understands it even when i explain it to them.glad im not the only one. and ya i pretty much share the same ideas about collective consciousness as well.
damn ive never really met anyone else who understood it this way. haven't seen serial experiments ill have to check it out, if its anything like ghost in the shell thank you in advance. if you have any other recommendations, movies or books, hit me up, ive been thinking about this shit for a while but ghost in the shell is the only thing ive really fucked with. i always felt like someone had to have written about this shit but i didn't know who.
June 19, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
Black Donald Trump

/watch prometheus

word up

ya man im tryin to real soon
June 19, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
Black Donald Trump

i just dont know if i can believe something
that the same people who thought the earth was flat
and didnt know what stars were
invented , ya diggggg?

are you saying you cant believe in god because its been around since then? because thinking the earth was flat was once "science". science is really just the observation of what is apparently true to the best we can come to understand. im no expert but some of the most up to date scientific hypothesis on our existence (string theory and all that) suggest we are just the result of the vibrations of an 11 dimensional cord of some sort. if you believe every textbook you are given labeled science, its not a whole lot different than being handed the bible and believing it. my friend who is a physics major tells me that quite a lot of what we were taught in high school had to be untaught in college because it wasnt actually 100% true but was "close enough" for the purposes of a high school education.
June 19, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
Black Donald Trump

God makes more since then science

science wont ever be able to figure out how humanity started,it will always be a theory to them

but if you look at it from God view

everything on the earth,and in outer space works in a perfect order

you cant get that order by an accident or big bang

idk about that. the theory of god has holes from a logical standpoint as well. if you have 'faith' in god by all means do your thing. i guess i just think people shouldn't tell other people what to think or that they are stupid for believing anything because truth of the matter is no one knows and their guess is as good as any.
June 19, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Axraexl

i think there are a lot of legitimate arguments that could suggest that. but even if you believed in a creator that wouldn't really make logical sense either. only way to cope is to admit you dont and will never know shit and live with it.

and ya im real high right now too

One makes alot more sense "logical" than the other so, naturally, I side with that one.
If anything conflicts with logic, then it would be believing that something can manifest from nothing

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

Please login first to reply.