June 18, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
yugwen

suspended

Im lost. I dont know what to do. Im 18 and havent graduated HS yet. No job.

My only true passion is ball and im pretty greezy(im the most talented person ive ever seen) at it but its too late for me to start being serious about it. Im thinking maybe I should become a screenwriter/director or sumthin?? Writing is my next passion and i have a very visual imagination.

Idk man... im just chillin shirtless on the computer, unmotivated and slightly depressed.

I just started a blog for the fuck of it and to explore my writing potential.

Subscribe to it or wuteva http://couldntthinkofjuan.blogspot.ca/

http://insidetheoutcast.tumblr.com/

June 18, 2012 @ 08:17 PM
PKdaGod

first step if you're serious: log off hb and go outside

no troll either
June 18, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
yugwen

suspended

no troll either

and do what??

June 18, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
REVS

Wait are you 18 and a senior in high school and have just yet to graduate? Or are you a drop out?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 18, 2012 @ 10:33 PM
Kamikaze

Wait are you 18 and a senior in high school and have just yet to graduate? Or are you a drop out?

Awaiting response to give response
June 18, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
Axraexl

The reigns to your life must be handed to God

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 18, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Dead ass B i felt like you at one point im 19 now on my way too SVA in NYC. I have a passion for writing and directing too. The thing i did to suffice my writing, music, and directing passion was to write video treatments for entire albums it gets ya screenwriting skills up and your imagination tuned up too!! B just listen to your favorite albums and imagine music videos for them and write out the video treatment for each song, after each songs you'll feel as if accomplished something because you did!!! Pick up a camera too B. Use your imagination and make that gwala my dude

:)

June 18, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
franjoli

sell ur soul to the devil, pussy

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 19, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
yugwen

suspended

The former

no troll either

Agreed. You won't find your purpose on any message board. You gotta go out there and experience the world yourself. There's certainly something OTHER than ball that you're passionate about. The key to finding what you're passionate about is trying new things.

Ya Ill try this B. Its just that right now I literally have nuttin to live for so its hard to find the motivation to just go out there.

June 19, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
yugwen

suspended

Dead ass B i felt like you at one point im 19 now on my way too SVA in NYC. I have a passion for writing and directing too. The thing i did to suffice my writing, music, and directing passion was to write video treatments for entire albums it gets ya screenwriting skills up and your imagination tuned up too!! B just listen to your favorite albums and imagine music videos for them and write out the video treatment for each song, after each songs you'll feel as if accomplished something because you did!!! Pick up a camera too B. Use your imagination and make that gwala my dude

Thanks for the advise bruh

June 19, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
Black Donald Trump

youre 18, your not supposed to know what you're going to do yet. now one your age does. some people think they do, but even they really have no idea what they will actually end up doing down the road. take life day by day and indulge and develop your interests until you begin to get a clearer idea. worst thing you could do is stay inside and do nothing and get depressed you'll just fuck yourself over that way. if nothing else just try to get some full time job you dont hate that will pay like $10 an hour, hang with friends, try to meet new people and do new things, and like i said develope your interests.
June 19, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
REVS

Steps:

1. Get your High School Diploma
1.5. Get a fucking job, flipping burgers might be "embarassing" or "pointless" but it's a paycheck regardless.
2. Hit up that community college, take your gen-eds and get a feel for what you like (you'll also save tit amounts of cash going to a CC)
3. Smoke a blunt
4. Fap
5. After a few years at CC, hit up a university for the last year or two, snag a degree in something.
6. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 frequently.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 19, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
The Noise

Steps:

1.5. Get a fucking job, flipping burgers might be "embarassing" or "pointless" but it's a paycheck regardless.
2. Hit up that community college, take your gen-eds and get a feel for what you like (you'll also save tit amounts of cash going to a CC)
3. Smoke a blunt
4. Fap
5. After a few years at CC, hit up a university for the last year or two, snag a degree in something.

truth son .. you gotta' start setting small goals for yourself everyday . go out and find something that interests you and chase it . surround yourself around good company and people that are chasing ambitions as well so y'all can feed off each other's energy . stay up fam .

millions

June 19, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
unemployed

im in da same position bruhbruh i just turned 18 last week still no job, drop out school

the only thing is.. i dont even care
June 19, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
BTD

drop a mix tape

Black Panther member

June 19, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
Legit Shit

im in da same position bruhbruh i just turned 18 last week still no job, drop out school

the only thing is.. i dont even care

You sleeep then, my friend

upthefunk

June 19, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
RiFF RaFF

find your own motivation. once you find just pursue it. nobody can do the journey for you, i just hope you will do it yourself.

Be about it

June 19, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
waitwut

im the same tooo i turn 18 in nov and i dunno what to do after HS...

i was an average student if that matters (tried to maintain C's)
June 19, 2012 @ 03:36 AM
Unuffin

You can't, you need to make it happen.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 19, 2012 @ 03:41 AM

dgaf if i sound corny, but without knowledge you'll never find what your purpose is. just realize that knowledge literally = a view of everything. don't let whats in school textbooks/the mainstream media or not hold you down by the way. if that doesn't make sense to you now it will eventually. this applies to everything by the way, whether its an art you find out you love doing or some shit like archaeology.

PERSONAL FAVORITES V2 and V3 (both active!) - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/187061 http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196716

June 19, 2012 @ 03:42 AM

Im lost. I dont know what to do. Im 18 and havent graduated HS yet. No job.

My only true passion is ball and im pretty greezy(im the most talented person ive ever seen) at it but its too late for me to start being serious about it. Im thinking maybe I should become a screenwriter/director or sumthin?? Writing is my next passion and i have a very visual imagination.

Idk man... im just chillin shirtless on the computer, unmotivated and slightly depressed.

I just started a blog for the fuck of it and to explore my writing potential.

Subscribe to it or wuteva http://couldntthinkofjuan.blogspot.ca/

Mane if thats what you wanna do, get a job and write all day.Dont do shit else.Fuck partying.all that shit.Work my nigga.Hop off HB and work.
June 19, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
Miles_Morales

If you seek motivation, there's a good thread for that somewhere on the site, lol. But when you're ready to really go somewhere, take some time, log off HB and just THINK. think about what you do better than anyone else and discover your real passion(s). Then think of anyone you know or anything you need to do to make that happen. if not, go at it yourself, man. You have to decide what you want out of life before you can achieve it. And don't be afraid to fail.
"He who makes no mistakes, generally has made nothing at all" -Confucius
June 19, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
Kamikaze

Steps:

3. Smoke a blunt
4. Fap

This guy knows
June 19, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
Sev

step 1: figure out what the fuck you want
step 2: figure out what the fuck you have to do to get it
June 19, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

This thread is too inspirational, glad we have people apart of the HB fam that are motivated and know how to become motivated and help out the fam. Quality thread!!!

June 19, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
Moises Arias

step one listen to this everyday

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

June 19, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^^^ damn, whats this dudes name? does he have more vids?

June 19, 2012 @ 11:32 AM
sosro

Steps:

3. Smoke a blunt
4. Fap
June 19, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
yugwen

suspended

Thanks for the motivation brothers! My mind a lil more clear...

June 19, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
keety

Simple...you don't find it...its finds you.

Please login first to reply.