June 16, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
stalker46ss

Now im not talking about chinese americans. im talking bout those who just got off the boat. They got like an attitude problem. One thing ive noticed is a lot of them are always quiet but not like the shy quiet type more like the quiet antisocial type(unless theyre with fellow chinese friends). So today i was playing ball and they picked me in their team. Problem is a group of indian people called next after the first game. So those two groups get in an argument regarding who wants to play (mind that the chinaman confronted them first. Eventually, me and those chinese ppl versed the indian team. Throughout the game, the chinese were playing aggressive and calling every little thing on the court to keep the ball. And everytime they fouled the harmless indians, they would argue that it was the indians fault. So we get down to the end of the game and this chinaman was dribbling the ball. the indian dude guarding him called a travel( i didn't see it so idk whos right). All of a sudden, the chink guy gets mad with the call and started pushing and kicking the towel head. The fight was broken b4 it got hot. In the end, we eventually lost the game and the rest of my team walked away with salty faces. The whole time i was quiet since i had no sides. Anyhoooo....this is kidna long but any1 else have the same thoughts on the chinese (sorry if i sound offensive)
June 16, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
KTA

didnt read
2012 members...
June 16, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
Lil Boosie's Fade

Yo mane that's crazy chinese people be crazy so crazy in fact that it reminds me of this time in 8th grade when me and one of my friends were joking around and i pushed him into a small cliff the ***** got mad and saying i fucked up his leg and went home.the next day at the bus stop i saw him and i saw dude coming at me.i didnt think much but then i saw like five other nigs across the street,they were relatives or some dudes from highschool. so am thinking its a joke so then he get close and starts swinging at me and am like yo wtf, so i hold on to him like huggin the niga and put him on the ground then i look up and some tall ***** just uppercuts me right on my chin had my ears ringing and shit, and after that they proceeded to beat the shit out of me. after it was all over i walked home waited like 2 hours then called that *****s house and told him i was gonna kill him and all his fucking peoples.and thats when i made my first enemy.but after that i learned to act proper and stopped acting like a kid all the time,well most of the time.
June 16, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
stalker46ss

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG CHING CHONG DIDNT READ CHING CHONG DRAGON CONG CHING CHONG STILL DIDNT READ
June 16, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
stalker46ss

nah forreall tho im tryna get the thread goin
June 16, 2012 @ 01:34 AM
Richboy 100 million

why the fuck would you have chinese friends lol dumbass

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

June 16, 2012 @ 01:41 AM
harleminican

i wonder what race you are hanging wit all red-dot indians and chinese
June 16, 2012 @ 01:44 AM

Inactive

i wonder what race you are hanging wit all red-dot indians and chinese

i think he's indian

June 16, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
madhaussss

ching chang chong ching hoo haa?
June 16, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Wow I had almost the same experience. You see, whhenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.
June 16, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
scarlem

Wow I had almost the same experience. You see, whhenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

i read all of this but seriously op got the best avatar
June 16, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
stalker46ss

^^ im portuguese guyanese but i get called a pinoy idk y. And ya i was the loner there but jus happen to be picked up by the chinese team.
June 16, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
ChickenAdobo

didnt read
2012 members...

Mar 2011 member.....
June 16, 2012 @ 02:07 AM
KTA

didnt read
2012 members...

Mar 2011 member.....

sep 2009 member....
June 16, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
PKdaGod

this.
June 16, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
iAmSofaKing

I actually read this, and can image this happening. I go to a college where there are a lot of International Chinese students, and most of them act like they run the school

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

June 16, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
dirtychubbs

yea man, chinese be rude af. today at work some chink called in tryna order a pizza and shit but i couldnt understand that bitch cuz of his stupid ass accent so i kept having to ask him to repeat himself. lil bitch got mad and started yellin at me in chinese and shit and asked to talk to the manager and told him i was being rude and other bullshit. in the end that faggot got a free pizza and i got in trouble. fuck fobs
June 16, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
99%Shit

Cute fobby Chinese girl came through my till with her sponsor/host/whateverdafuck, buys some strappy wedges and then proceeds to try putting them on while stand up. It was very difficult, she kept almost falling over and shit, ,simp>od cute </simp>. In a dress too, cool That's why the dudes are so mad, 'cause we all wanna "OP's avi" their women.

**1:50

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 16, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
stalker46ss

this.

dumbass where in the post did i say they were my friends. As it states, they picked me on the team and i was completely unaware what was gonna happen. Stupidass...
June 16, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
scarlem

Cute fobby Chinese girl came through my till with her sponsor/host/whateverdafuck, buys some strappy wedges and then proceeds to try putting them on while stand up. It was very difficult, she kept almost falling over and shit, ,simp>od cute </simp>. In a dress too, cool That's why the dudes are so mad, 'cause we all wanna "OP's avi" their women.

**1:50

dat face
June 16, 2012 @ 02:41 AM
modernmischief

didnt read
2012 members...

Mar 2011 member.....

sep 2009 member....

ALL of you...
June 16, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
Pantic

Never had personal experiences with chinese immigrants but i learned alot about their culture since i study business and their society is so focused on pride and not losing face, so yeah they seem unfriendly as fuck to anyone outside their society.
June 16, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
dildo baggins

yo seriously doe i came across the same situation as you bruh! im not talking about chinese americans. im talking bout those who just got off the boat. They got like an attitude problem. One thing ive noticed is a lot of them are always quiet but not like the shy quiet type more like the quiet antisocial type(unless theyre with fellow chinese friends). So today i was playing ball and they picked me in their team. Problem is a group of indian people called next after the first game. So those two groups get in an argument regarding who wants to play (mind that the chinaman confronted them first. Eventually, me and those chinese ppl versed the indian team. Throughout the game, the chinese were playing aggressive and calling every little thing on the court to keep the ball. And everytime they fouled the harmless indians, they would argue that it was the indians fault. So we get down to the end of the game and this chinaman was dribbling the ball. the indian dude guarding him called a travel( i didn't see it so idk whos right). All of a sudden, the chink guy gets mad with the call and started pushing and kicking the towel head. The fight was broken b4 it got hot. In the end, we eventually lost the game and the rest of my team walked away with salty faces. The whole time i was quiet since i had no sides. Anyhoooo....this is kidna long but any1 else have the same thoughts on the chinese (sorry if i sound offensive)
June 16, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
DStyles

didnt read
2012 members...

Mar 2011 member.....

sep 2009 member....

ALL of you...

sit down lil nikkas

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 16, 2012 @ 06:29 PM
franjoli

op is a faggot

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 16, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
kingzback

im chinese and i hate most of my own people.
June 16, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
franjoli

im chinese and i hate most of my own people.

smh white-washed i hope u kno everyone chinese hates you aswell

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 16, 2012 @ 08:52 PM
art vandelay

yea man, chinese be rude af. today at work some chink called in tryna order a pizza and shit but i couldnt understand that bitch cuz of his stupid ass accent so i kept having to ask him to repeat himself. lil bitch got mad and started yellin at me in chinese and shit and asked to talk to the manager and told him i was being rude and other bullshit. in the end that faggot got a free pizza and i got in trouble. fuck fobs

lol sounds like the chinaman played you
June 16, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
encore818

be nice they own us
June 17, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
EL_Guapo

DO you not understand no one on HB likes asians? Stop making threads about these fucking pinoys/japs/jackie chan niggas

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

Please login first to reply.