Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
June 15, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
EL_Guapo

I have noticed not alot of youngsters rapping gangs no more since they bought snapbacks and cargo shorts... is this happening in your city? Hasn't been too many fights down the block but I do hear alot of bitching and moaning over chicks, was this new "SWAGGER" thing something good for the community besides lookin like identical faggots? I'm talking about blacks and hispanics, and a few whites here and there... know pinoys too scared to be even jumped into anything.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 15, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
unknown123

You see it too ! everyone's trying to be hipster than thug. Oh well trends come and go
June 15, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
kingofspain

id rather see cholos then stupid pretty boys with foxtail keychains
June 15, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
Pretty Joseph

still gangbanging, still trapping. the niggas who do still do it do so because its their way of life, thats all those dudes know.

but the latest style trends definitely helped to cut down on the posers

Smashing Dudes in my Peacoat @whereisthechill instagrm: Josephsmordernlife

June 15, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
kingofspain

still gangbanging, still trapping. the niggas who do still do it do so because its their way of life, thats all those dudes know.

June 15, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
Trollinator

id rather see cholos then stupid pretty boys with foxtail keychains

Agreed.

I want to see the world burn

June 15, 2012 @ 04:45 AM
Axraexl

Nah, yesterday I was eating a cheeseburger at McDonalds and this random nigga came up to me and asked where I was from.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

June 15, 2012 @ 04:53 AM
sharky

June 15, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

June 15, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
theronisahypebeast

June 15, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
franjoli

i gangbang for yeezy 2's

WTB: UNIQLO x UNDERCOVER FISHTAIL UTILITY PARKA IN SIZE S/M ANY COLOUR MESSAGE

June 15, 2012 @ 07:50 AM

Inactive

Oy vey!
June 15, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
RiFF RaFF

can't take you serious with that GIF

Be about it

June 15, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
Black Donald Trump

my school was really ghetto when i was in 7th grade, by the time i graduated everyone had hightop fades with parts bleached and all that. i guess people realized gangbanging is retarded. i kind of miss the old ways, and still listen to grimey ass trap music and shit, but i cant say i blame people for not wanting to gang bang.
June 15, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
kelleydenham

my school was really ghetto when i was in 7th grade, by the time i graduated everyone had hightop fades with parts bleached and all that. i guess people realized gangbanging is retarded. i kind of miss the old ways, and still listen to grimey ass trap music and shit, but i cant say i blame people for not wanting to gang bang.

Same at my school, its changed so much from freshman year to when I graduated. 9th grade was tall tees and AF1s, now its snapbacks and vans

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

June 15, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
susej

yea dude, has the new age stopped ghettos? i feel everyone should just want to live in a mansion u know?
June 15, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
Torch

Agreed
June 15, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
Ape

For the people who didn't bang originally, it was a trend. Trend has died now and if you come around on some gangbanging shit, you get laughed at and called rachet.

Niggas fight over shoes and females now.

http://WORLDWIDEwavy.tumblr.com/

June 15, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
Black Donald Trump

gangbanging will never "stop" lol its about drugs, money, and bitches. Those 3 things never go out of style.

but gangbangers dont really get a lot of hoes or really money either. and you can buy/sell drugs without banging. most the big drugdealers in highschool were rich jewish kids who sure as hell werent shooting guns and shit.the real reason people gangbang is because they grew up in a neighborhood where it was prevalent and they said fuck its better than school.

and to be honest even the bangers dress different now. they havent gone totally in on newer fashion but ive seen a few of the mexicans on my block rockin snapbacks with their facetats haha
June 15, 2012 @ 09:43 PM

Inactive

exactly. if it's your lifestyle/the only thing you know then trends don't matter

i know tons of people who still wear baggy clothes and don't care about swag or tumblr or any of that shit cause they don't know about it
December 25, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
EL_Guapo

Gangsters wearing rick owens now? WHERE'D DEY DO DAT @ ?!

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

December 25, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
goldANDsacks

it's all cyclical. we've reverted to the days of the 80's black guys. don't worry, we'll be back to the days of the 90's black guys soon enough. 

December 25, 2012 @ 01:39 PM
piccolo

Yeah , i think this "swag era" is doing a good job in terms of getting rid of gangs .

Who the hell still gangbangs in 2012 ?

It may have been cool back then but now it's time to grow up .
I'm not sure what to tell you if you're over 20 years old and still in a gang .

Follow if you like homegrown/amateur shots of ass and tits ! http://girlsaroundthenet.tumblr.com/

December 25, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
Cokane

i live in baltimore the trends here is on a diff page then the internet culture, nigaz still bagin round here becuz u can't just drop your flag unless the niga who run yer set dies they real subtle wit it aint nobody beefin over colors no more

don't ride my wave

December 25, 2012 @ 06:53 PM
*ER!C

gangbanging will never "stop" lol its about drugs, money, and bitches. Those 3 things never go out of style.

but gangbangers dont really get a lot of hoes or really money either. and you can buy/sell drugs without banging. most the big drugdealers in highschool were rich jewish kids who sure as hell werent shooting guns and shit.the real reason people gangbang is because they grew up in a neighborhood where it was prevalent and they said fuck its better than school.

and to be honest even the bangers dress different now. they havent gone totally in on newer fashion but ive seen a few of the mexicans on my block rockin snapbacks with their facetats haha

did you learn that on ganggland? lot more to it then that guy
December 25, 2012 @ 06:59 PM
Dirty Old Man

i live in texas. about 90% of the mexican youth and 50% of the white youth wear bulls snapbacks, ymcmb t shirts, cargo shorts, and jordans

hop on the bus gus

December 25, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
yurdme

Chicago still banging. No love city, fuck boys don't prevail

Get it how u live

Please login first to reply.