June 13, 2012 @ 06:31 PM
TruthOnly

Are the days of 2005-early 2010 ever going to come back again? The idea of stories/culture being behind the garment and not just another mass produced logo worn by masses seen on every rap video/country club. The days of discovering new artists and subcultures through Nike Sb and t-shirt collaborations. I keep kidding myself like nah just chill when all these little kids move on to another fad all the ole heads will come back and game will re-invent itself but no. It's like you niggas forgot where yall came from

The same niggas that dressed like this

Be dressing like shit now:
June 13, 2012 @ 06:43 PM
th3kid

You have to give it time. It's only been a few years.
June 13, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
Jake Ocean

just because there the same color skin doesn't mean there the same person.. everything changes and evolved, music does, cars do, and fashion does too. it's a part of evolution.

http://www.distantlight.co

June 13, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
TruthOnly

just because there the same color skin doesn't mean there the same person.. everything changes and evolved, music does, cars do, and fashion does too. it's a part of evolution.

sometimes i think its just not even about the clothes no more. like the mainly the big brands are the makin the same type of clothing but its like the fan base aint there. And the idea of finding Crooks, hundreds, diamond in my mall.....AND EVEN 10 DEEP. Like I'm still gonna fuck with these brands cuz thats all i know but sometimes i feel like im buying these pieces out of nostalgia. Like idk if im being stubborn but i've been infatuated with this streetwear shit for the past 6 years and i can honestly even tho im a youngin still that i can't imagine dressing any other way
June 13, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
The Fiasco

I like that bit about the story telling bc that is what streetwear was. Each piece told a story and now that niggas is on streetwear hard owners just wanna cash in and are putting out uninspired designs that have their logo fromt and center to get the brand out there and conform. Its shitty looking at the brands that used to be putting out consistent heat now putting out bs designs dine in five minutes with the same overplayed logo and same overplayed designs. No way in hell streetwear is going to be like it was in the golden age because streetwear was founded on exclusivity and rareness and with this oversaturation now there is no way in hell that brands will stop cashing in for the easy money.

Culture is dead.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 13, 2012 @ 07:29 PM
RiFF RaFF

its phases, always have been phases. just be patient and stay with your own style.

Be about it

June 13, 2012 @ 07:48 PM

Inactive

streetwear =/= hip hop wear
June 13, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol. i think its coming back around already. its just that the generation who were sneakerheads all grew up.. and the trends followed them. I have a feeling it will tastefully make its way back very soon

I like that bit about the story telling bc that is what streetwear was. Each piece told a story and now that niggas is on streetwear hard owners just wanna cash in and are putting out uninspired designs that have their logo fromt and center to get the brand out there and conform. Its shitty looking at the brands that used to be putting out consistent heat now putting out bs designs dine in five minutes with the same overplayed logo and same overplayed designs. No way in hell streetwear is going to be like it was in the golden age because streetwear was founded on exclusivity and rareness and with this oversaturation now there is no way in hell that brands will stop cashing in for the easy money.

Culture is dead.

it was founded on exclusivity and thats why those are the big brands now. they grew up just like the culture. the culture didnt die, it changed. and it will continue to change. new brands will pop up. new trends and new styles.

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

June 14, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
adoboFosho

The same niggas that dressed like this

Pinoys still dress street wear.

dat self admittance

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

June 14, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
kingofspain

its phases, always have been phases. just be patient and stay with your own style.
July 5, 2012 @ 05:25 AM
Panther.

I know yo.
The same niggas that dressed like this:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

July 5, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
BKBROWN

streetwear is still alive though

it's just that most people don't dress in baggy stuff anymore (which is good imo)

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ karmaloop 20% off repcode: WAVES lllllllllllllllllll https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

July 5, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
Trespace

Fashion is ephemeral.
July 5, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^ ohhhhh big word.

:)

April 30, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
offensive-commenter

nothing about your brand is different from what's already out there.
April 30, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
mackness

Fashion changes, but style doesn't my du

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

April 30, 2013 @ 09:37 PM
veryrareandbased

raf simons rick owens usually what im dressed in.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

April 30, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Versalution Clothing Co. is a Brand out of Pomona, CA since Late 2011. 

Our Meaning:
Versalution represents the combination of Revolution and Evolution. Revolution describes the sudden change in power and evolution represents our forever growing and developing ability to continue the revolution. In order to bring together Revolution and Evolution, the word Versa is chosen by the creators of Versalution given the definition as a new wave and a force to be reckoned with. Therefore, Versa, Revolution, and Evolution combined create Versalution. By combining our name with strong meaningful words we thrive on being seen as the change that is wanted. We believe in our brand but most of all we believe in ourselves. By giving visibility to the unseen, a voice to the unheard and sparking a movement for the modern man we are revolutionary, evolutionary but above all we are Versalutionary.

Our Mission:
Versalution is designed with a passion and an unwavering dedication to break the boundaries of today’s trends. Through Versalution’s love for design we embrace individuality, authenticity, fluidity and innovation. We combine our original works of art with a sub-cultural lifestyle inspiring a revolutionary approach to capture our dreams.

Here's a look into our collection. 

Enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/EricVersalution/photos_stream 
bye

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

Please login first to reply.