Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 19, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
Silver Price

lol i catch u slippin and u askin for definitions now
kill yourself

AYO WEEDS IS MY SHIT BRUHHH. these lyrics are fire

dacota jr

im white, and i literally say "these lyrics are fire" in normal context everyday. didnt know i can only talk in lower case letters and must use correct grammar since im white, ill note that.

take a step back from being an OF dickrider and go fuck yourself. BRUHHHHHHHHH.

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

June 19, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
KTA

the irony is that your boys club is based off hype odd future created..
and i know u 12 cause u aint hit puberty yet, and thats the only insult u can fabricate
PLUS, u hang out with people like this? hes your "bruh"? sounds like u be suckin his dick while he records
shouts out to my bruh who lemme use his youtube account, he raps gg real hard off the hypebeast map, he out there.

June 19, 2012 @ 08:29 PM
Silver Price

the irony is that your boys club is based off hype odd future created..
and i know u 12 cause u aint hit puberty yet, and thats the only insult u can fabricate
PLUS, u hang out with people like this? hes your "bruh"? sounds like u be suckin his dick while he records
shouts out to my bruh who lemme use his youtube account, he raps gg real hard off the hypebeast map, he out there.

hate on him all you want, your given his ass views, im sure hed be happy. and... no. no it didnt..? how the fuck does floral have anything to do with OF? im sure if i went and watched their videos, im guessing theyd be wearing some, but hey, with a name like KTA youd know more than i do right?

also, look at you using big words like fabricate and irony! those are a little too white for you though. stop talking like your white.

the truth of the matter is your a dick ridin odd future fanboy lil bitch, need i even say more?

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

June 19, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
KTA

yo dacota jr youre makin yourself look foolish nigga
smh what u tryna say black people arent smart enough for big words? racist bitch
jus quit
June 19, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
Silver Price

smh what u tryna say black people arent smart enough for big words? racist bitch
jus quit

LMAOOOO @ dacota jr. lmao. and nah, you said i cant "talk black" which apparently means i cant talk in caps... now that i do it to you seems ridiculous huh? makes you realize how fucking stupid you are.

just quit?! why are you all outta shit to say?! fuck man it was just gettin fun.
kill yoself.

June 19, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
davontetreyvonte

Yo chill wit all dis trife shit my niggas. No need to be fighting. We about dat family n friendship n shit my niggas. KTA I see you, you not reppin the fam n its all good n shit, but you don't have to be on dis thread, jadig? Like ders other places fo you to post n shit. We love all races my nigga whites blacks, asians, all dat shit my nigga. FvckSwvg I see you too. Reppin the gang hard, jafeel dat, baleedat. Shouts out to you too my nigga.

But no need fo dis fighting on da thread my niggas, take it to personal messages n some shit my nigga. Much respect, jafeel all you niggas. PKforMod, Floral Family we in here. Jafeel.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

June 19, 2012 @ 08:46 PM
KTA

jus quit

LMAOOOO @ dacota jr. lmao. and nah, you said i cant "talk black" which apparently means i cant talk in caps... now that i do it to you seems ridiculous huh? makes you realize how fucking stupid you are.

just quit?! why are you all outta shit to say?! fuck man it was just gettin fun.
kill yoself.

out of shit to say?
nigga all you've been saying is that i dickride odd future
butt hurt white 12 year old everybody

gotta say i respect devonte for not throwin a fuckin hissy fit for me not fuckin wit this herb movement
June 19, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
Silver Price

oh wait, just saw your edit about indiana or whatever the fuck your talking about. lmao good one, that one just come to you? the point is you have zero room to talk. for all we know your only on this forum cuz earl talked about it on a song. hahha faggot. you should keep your bitch mouth shut from here on out.

June 19, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
KTA

oh another attempt at an odd future beak
try again dacota jr
June 19, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
Silver Price

oh i use the same insult to many times?

butt hurt white 12 year old everybody

and i know u 12 cause u aint hit puberty yet

you sound 12

oh another attempt at an odd future beak
try again dacota jr

dacota jr

you were saying?

June 19, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
KTA

id waste 20 minutes quoting your hurtin attempts but i dont got time for the lil kiddies nahmean?
but its funny cause you actually are:
white
mad
12 years old
June 19, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
Silver Price

id waste 20 minutes quoting your hurtin attempts but i dont got time for the lil kiddies nahmean?
but its funny cause you actually are:
white
mad
12 years old

hahahahhahahaha yea you got fucked up boy. im done here

June 19, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
canadianeh

#PKForMod2012
#GardnerGangOrWearOldNavyFloralShorts
#WeAllInDis

Forreal Dat fam
June 19, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
guyitsmathew

cool

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

June 19, 2012 @ 10:04 PM
REVS

cool

Trill.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 19, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
paulywalnuts

Yawn
Boring thread, terrible troll
Learn to be a pro like me
GardenerGang is some faggotry too

i master bait from time to time

June 19, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
PKdaGod

Ayo PK Back

they yellin' PK back
June 19, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
christopher.

shouts out to revs on this one, mad props.
shouts out to anyone i didnt mention in the song, we fam.

ayo mathew, think we should do a collab sometime. show the people the fucks up.
just a little fire jam for yall.

that mention @ 1:32 cool
June 20, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
Silver Price

Ayo PK Back

they yellin' PK back

June 20, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
REVS

Ayo PK Back

they yellin' PK back

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 20, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
PKdaGod

Ayo PK Back

they yellin' PK back
June 20, 2012 @ 01:07 AM
RyandaGod

Ayo PK Back

they yellin' PK back

Fuck the haters. Weoutchea
June 20, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
mrteebonilla

Ayo PK Back

they yellin' PK back

WORD fuck these haters we a family, a #FloralFamily

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

June 20, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
PKdaGod

ayo felt the change was appropriate to go from apefelloff to PKdaGod you feel me doe

still PkForMod2012 we outchea
June 20, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
Silver Price

ayo felt the change was appropriate to go from apefelloff to PKdaGod you feel me doe

still PkForMod2012 we outchea

we jafeel you #PKforMod2012 #WeAFamily

June 20, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
davontetreyvonte

Ayo PK Back

they yellin' PK back

Ryan harvests my niggas. Church lingo my nigga's he's dat Sergeant in dis army my niggas. No doubt. shout outs to Ryan do yo thang. Mad respect my nigga. Haha. Jafeel dat.

Shout out to ApeFellOff aka PKdaGod still running fo PkForMod2012 we out here. Shits poppin off. Mad love no homo my nigga. Haha.

RIP - Yung Clit, Lil Trapstein, Ashy Nigga, n Spliff Blunts AKA Yung Glock Feenin', Yung Doogie Howser Ya'll missed my niggas.

June 20, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
mrteebonilla

Ayo PK Back

they yellin' PK back

Ryan harvests my niggas. Church lingo my nigga's he's dat Sergeant in dis army my niggas. No doubt. shout outs to Ryan do yo thang. Mad respect my nigga. Haha. Jafeel dat.

Shout out to ApeFellOff aka PKdaGod still running fo PkForMod2012 we out here. Shits poppin off. Mad love no homo my nigga. Haha.

You need to hop back on the supreme thread homie

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

June 20, 2012 @ 01:51 AM
davontetreyvonte

Ayo PK Back

they yellin' PK back

You know what, I will actually. Hahah I fell off that shit hard my nigga. Gotta get back up on dat shit, trilly doe. Haha shout out to mrteebonilla too. Nigga I see you on dis reppin the gang hard. Mad props my nigga, we a family.

You need to hop back on the supreme thread homie

June 20, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
DarthVader

shouts out to revs on this one, mad props.
shouts out to anyone i didnt mention in the song, we fam.

ayo mathew, think we should do a collab sometime. show the people the fucks up.
just a little fire jam for yall.

aww shiiiit homie shouted me out in the song cool
other than that..WTF DIS SHIT RIGHT HUR SLAPS THE FUCK OUT BRUUUH
June 20, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
mrteebonilla

A we got Js now #OutHere

Please login first to reply.