June 13, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
stalker46ss

pinoids on their flow
June 13, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
dead7

This is your life man....
June 14, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
EL_Guapo

Yo Cannibus homie in the back with no shirt on licking his lips, #SUSS.
Never knew this battle ever happened, good looks
Bruh, how are you gonna go from being in a cypher with Mos Def, DMX, and BIG PUN and years later you bring a fucking notebook to a freestyle battle... he ain't with hip hop, old has been, all respect has been lost.

OC CASANOVA : the only acceptable piercing on a guy is a tongue ring rt Enzoo : if u getting ya tongue pierce u suckin dick male or female

June 14, 2012 @ 02:44 AM

Inactive

... cant tell if troll or not.... http://ripperapology.tumblr.com/post/25064257315/bis-vs-the-ripper
June 14, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
breakmon

Kind of funny how they try to make it seems like there's a lot of people, when in the bird eye view you can see there's only about 20 in the whole room.

BTW the white guy with the glasses looks lame af

Also, I've always wondered... is Canibus blind or something? He always wears sunglasses.
June 14, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
frizurd

... cant tell if troll or not.... http://ripperapology.tumblr.com/post/25064257315/bis-vs-the-ripper

it's fake,
here's the real one:

Canibus HERE,

Just got my stitches out today. Will be going to therapy once a week for my AC injury. First time I've had a separated shoulder but I am expecting a full recovery in time. Also continuing work on the Rip The Jacker 2 DVD. Will continue to keep you all updated as things happen. Don't really know what to say concerning all these blogs, parodies, and fake accounts posting apologies about god knows what but I am moving forward for my Rippers and Hip Hop as best as I can. Thank You for your good wishes and encouragement. Sometimes people need laughter and entertainment at the expense of others embarrassment but Hip Hop means so much to me I don't care. Diz is the champ. Please be kind to one another and don't forget we are all family in this Hip Hop Community whether we know it or not.

Peace,
Bis

dude is cool

http://thatfix.com/ -- Your daily hip-hop & electronic music fix.

June 14, 2012 @ 03:29 AM

Inactive

it's fake,
here's the real one:

Canibus HERE,

Just got my stitches out today. Will be going to therapy once a week for my AC injury. First time I've had a separated shoulder but I am expecting a full recovery in time. Also continuing work on the Rip The Jacker 2 DVD. Will continue to keep you all updated as things happen. Don't really know what to say concerning all these blogs, parodies, and fake accounts posting apologies about god knows what but I am moving forward for my Rippers and Hip Hop as best as I can. Thank You for your good wishes and encouragement. Sometimes people need laughter and entertainment at the expense of others embarrassment but Hip Hop means so much to me I don't care. Diz is the champ. Please be kind to one another and don't forget we are all family in this Hip Hop Community whether we know it or not.

Peace,
Bis

dude is cool

that doesn't disprove one or the other... there's nothing that conflicts between the two
June 14, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
sharky

short guy with the fresh coast tee? yeah i cant stand this guy
June 14, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
dead7

This nigga Canibus personifies the struggle life b. Ima do this nigga a favor and offer to pay his next water bill and shit b

i bet this nigga walked home... smh
June 14, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
MUSASHI

This nigga Canibus personifies the struggle life b. Ima do this nigga a favor and offer to pay his next water bill and shit b

i bet this nigga walked home... smh

lawdy
June 14, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
eMCee143

Kind of funny how they try to make it seems like there's a lot of people, when in the bird eye view you can see there's only about 20 in the whole room.

Also, I've always wondered... is Canibus blind or something? He always wears sunglasses.

There was actually A LOT more people there. The birds eye view only covered part of the VIP. There was still the general admission people behind the VIP rail that went all the way to the bar. Then there was the upstairs bar with people looking down. At least 200 people aside from rappers crews showed up.

Please login first to reply.